Return Of The Dragon [C#] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Re: Return Of The Dragon C# Now Live

how odd. honestly no idea why it gives you that error when the config file is there.

The new version (1.0.5.1) doesn't need this file anymore - so hopefully when the owner updates this will be fixed for you.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Re: Return Of The Dragon Crystal Now Live

Not my server so no idea lol

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
Re: Return Of The Dragon C# Now Live

can you post a list of changes here please?

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Trying to join, make new acct. I downloaded full client and the client version was wrong... I used the download with the 'new exe' and config (from thread where this server is 'announced') but got the same thing, then I thought the patching overwrites this 'new exe' to the patch server version and I disabled the patching in the config ini file...

Maybe silly question but if you supply new exe and config file as you do here, won't the client get patched to the patch server exe and config files as soon as I run Client.exe in the game folder? Unless I disable patching and replace the downloaded files... strikes me as something wrong. Why don't you put the files on the patch server? Maybe you don't have access to it or I just don't get it.

Edit: I let the client.exe redownload again the whole works, I copied in latest exe and disabled patching and got in game. Now the problem is frequent bouts of lag, leading even to total lagouts. There was 10 users including me on the server but it could be anything.

What do those 'displacement' messages in red mean on these crystal files? My guess would be they result from lagging connection or lagging server, probably not lagging client.

Last edited:

Aluith

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2012
Something wrong with this server? Just started character and seems to be quite a large amount of lag.

also, why is my GUI all screwed up? http://imgur.com/TFCQJmD

edit: few reconnects seemed to help the lag, the gui is still screwed up though :(

---------- Post Merged on 13-01-2016 at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 12-01-2016 at 02:57 PM ----------

Anyone know how to fix the GUI issues? its really screwed up - impossible to reach half the menu buttons. I tried re-downloading the files and even ran them on another computer with the exact same results.

Last edited: