Return Of The Dragon [C#] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

TheTroll

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 2, 2013

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Re: Return Of The Dragon C# Now Live

Please if your clueless about mir server nad do not have a coder, use a different set of files these files are so buggy at the moment, pvp is horrid, the balance is so far out on each class. -_- wish people would stop smacking server up trying to make some $$.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013

Please if your clueless about mir server nad do not have a coder, use a different set of files these files are so buggy at the moment, pvp is horrid, the balance is so far out on each class. -_- wish people would stop smacking server up trying to make some $$.

You seem to have some kind of vendetta.

Using clear concise words, and actual information we can do something with, can you explain why you feel that way? What is it in particular that you consider 'so buggy'?

You have not brought anything up in the Crystal section about your views/gripes so nothing can be done.

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003

Love the files used, but got bored very quickly. When I know there is chronicles around as a low rate, every other low rate just bores me :(

Good luck with the server

TheTroll

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 2, 2013

This server is not pay 2 win, balance is something that is being looked at. This server does have coders...

if it's not for you try another server :)

HerbalEssence

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dec 20, 2014

Any chance of a few screen shots? of bosses that you have added / caves?

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom

I was original dishearted because of the event, overlooking that seems like its a good server.

It feels strange walking upto a new door and it actually working, going to a new place with new mobs.

I love the EXP on skills required, please keep it as such and don't lower them.

OhBaby

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
May 26, 2015

Sounds like basic files to me ??

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar

ip on this please?

---------- Post Merged at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:31 PM ----------

nvm ty

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003

Frustrates me to see people still stay along the same lines as euro mir... they have map editors, thousands of item images to use and possibly a great set of files to work around but no effort gets put into the gameplay.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield

I quite enjoyed it earlier, will play again tomorrow. Following the quest line just made it feel a bit different to a usual Euro clone for me. May not be the quickest way to level but I like to enjoy my gameplay and not just try to get as high level as quickly as possible.

As Jamie said, nice to see things work like items dropping right at a low-level (books, armours, weapons etc). Shows some work has gone into it and not just got the files and put it online.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND

I quite enjoyed it earlier, will play again tomorrow. Following the quest line just made it feel a bit different to a usual Euro clone for me. May not be the quickest way to level but I like to enjoy my gameplay and not just try to get as high level as quickly as possible.

As Jamie said, nice to see things work like items dropping right at a low-level (books, armours, weapons etc). Shows some work has gone into it and not just got the files and put it online.

Nobody even cares what you have to say

thedeath

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 26, 2003

I don't wish to download anything; you need to put the server IP on the first post of this thread.

Thanks

why?
chronicles does the same thing and there's no problem there.
it's not like you're gonna be able to connect without using their CUSTOM exe
(which is the reason you said chronicles didnt have to supply an ip)

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

why?
chronicles does the same thing and there's no problem there.
it's not like you're gonna be able to connect without using their CUSTOM exe
(which is the reason you said chronicles didnt have to supply an ip)

The IP needs to be displayed so that staff (me) can check server status (online/offline); it helps to keep the section clean of dead servers.

Anyway what's this about? lol

I noticed TheDeath (DeathSentence) trying to get GM powers trying different passwords

thedeath

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 26, 2003

The IP needs to be displayed so that staff (me) can check server status (online/offline); it helps to keep the section clean of dead servers.

i'm not deathsentence so no clue :p
as for the ip: they arent even using an ip on their client: they use a dns :p (obviously an ip would work but :p)
if you only want the ip for validation: wouldnt you have been better of asking for a pm? (since posting it here is like saying: post your info so lazy ppl dont even need your client to attack your server

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014

hooking cats are rare but raking cats are many, annoying for the 10 hook quest :P

DeathSentence

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 14, 2013
Wakefield

haha that was me and he banned my account for it :O! i only tried the default password mainly for bug exploitation, as i know chapters had an unauthorized GM which led to a rewind later on in game >,<.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom

3 hours killing EvilSnake for an EbonyBracelet LOL I got owned :(

My god is it strong.