Return Of The Dragon [C#] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
Re: Return Of The Dragon C# Now Live

u made it through the st maze as lvl 28 tao? impressive maneuvers :)

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom

Unable to make guild, I have "Woomashorn" but I need "WoomaHorn", I'll assume it was a typo?

Anyway to contact GM's or place to submit bugs, I'd like to not post any (if) on this thread.

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014

goodluck with guild jamie :)

i have noticed lottery tickets just random tele you around mongchon :)

gherkin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2011
London

Unable to make guild, I have "Woomashorn" but I need "WoomaHorn", I'll assume it was a typo?

Anyway to contact GM's or place to submit bugs, I'd like to not post any (if) on this thread.

post on FB page ???

stonedalot

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 22, 2011

fantastic server questline works well and enjoyable the daily quest rewards looks great with some nice rewards too

Imodium

LOMCN n00bie
Aug 3, 2015

Very new myself but if anyone wants to group up in game give me a PM. Bit of a drag going through the early levels alone!

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014

theres a bug with item stats not showing relog is a temp fix

---------- Post Merged at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:41 PM ----------

bugs ive noticed, sign post in tao school send you too wrong shop, i have a quest to kill root spider, u can see the name of the mob buts its invisible and wont die

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield

Could do with a Tele to Woomyon Woods - TT work there so should add to tele guy.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom

If you go to the SafeZone in WasteLand it breaks your tt, I'm going to assume the middle of SZ is on a wall?

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar

i am a lvl 23 tao looking for someone to hunt with pm me ingame

/IHaveALongName

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006

link for exe doesnt seem to work

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011

hey guys im not sure if this is broken or not but its bugging me =/

theres 2 quests i need to complete for better sin items, the first is the level 14 quest - you need 15 skele bones, i have collected 20 so far, yeh the right ones in the quest part of bag but the quest hasnt finished. Also the level 20 necklace quest, i have the jewel necklace but it has not registered as me having it. If any GM could sort this for me please id be grateful as i got demoralised and retreated back to black ops 2 haha

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom

40 Bones I believe are needed for "Gather Skeleton Bones" or atleast thats how many I needed.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield

hey guys im not sure if this is broken or not but its bugging me =/

theres 2 quests i need to complete for better sin items, the first is the level 14 quest - you need 15 skele bones, i have collected 20 so far, yeh the right ones in the quest part of bag but the quest hasnt finished. Also the level 20 necklace quest, i have the jewel necklace but it has not registered as me having it. If any GM could sort this for me please id be grateful as i got demoralised and retreated back to black ops 2 haha
ALL the items need to be in the Quest bag, so if you have 15 in normal bag and say 10 in Quest bag it will not work.

I assume you got the Jeweled Necklace from TM or picked up off the floor... Again, this will not work. The Necklace needs to to show at top left when you kill WG "You received JeweledNecklace"

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013

The Necklace needs to to show at top left when you kill WG "You received JeweledNecklace"

As Sky says, quest drop items are different from the main useable items even if the name is the same. You can have 600 of the item in your bag, but only ones that appear after you pick up quest (as 'quest drops') count.

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011

yeh that explains th necklace but not for the weapon quest it said 0/15 still =/ never mind il be able to get iron blades now, thanks though

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich

This server is really good fun, the community seems to be growing pretty quickly so if anyone is thinking about playing I'd certainly recommend. The leveling is a good rate I think for the longevity of the server & it doesn't seem like a grind when you're questing.

The only thing I'm having problems with atm is does anybody know how to fish / is fishing working on these files. I bought everything from the NPC and when I bring up the fishing tab I'm fully kitted out, no idea how to start fishing though lol.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003

This server is really good fun, the community seems to be growing pretty quickly so if anyone is thinking about playing I'd certainly recommend. The leveling is a good rate I think for the longevity of the server & it doesn't seem like a grind when you're questing.

The only thing I'm having problems with atm is does anybody know how to fish / is fishing working on these files. I bought everything from the NPC and when I bring up the fishing tab I'm fully kitted out, no idea how to start fishing though lol.

go to a place that allows fishing