Return Of The Dragon [C#] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
Re: Return Of The Dragon C# Now Live

whats the avg user count?
30's

---------- Post Merged at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:00 PM ----------

the sabukwall quest isn't working its asking me to find the pillars in sw secret cave all 3 of them and i have but the quest isnt completed , Lvl 27 secret path quest.

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014

Please can anyone explain how to gem/refine/awakening?

d1craig

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 12, 2010

im getting wrong lib version after trying to play form that full client download. any ideas?

EDIT - ran as admin and its fine.

TheTroll

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 2, 2013

Please can anyone explain how to gem/refine/awakening?

Gem's work the usual way with ctrl+left click on a valid item, the gems are quite common but have lower success rate as do orbs.

Refine works as it usually would at Sabuk Wall blacksmith

Awakening requires rare/legendary cores (gathered from daily quests) or unwanted rare+ items, these need to be disassembled in BW to gather awakening materials. Once you have gathered the materials you can awaken the item with a chance of breaking the item. An item can be awakened 2 times. Weapons, Armour's and Helmets are currently compatible.

d1craig

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 12, 2010

was fun but server just crashed :(

guna have a break for the night :)

petreet989

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 7, 2015
Re: Return Of The Dragon Crystal Now Live

Return Of The Dragon Mir 2

Information

Server Files: C# Custom
Live Date: 18/08/2015
Experience: Low Rate
Drops: Custom
Start level: 1

Maps

We support 8-32 bit maps and the Korean official maps.

Town/Caves
We have all the original euro maps and monsters, with new caves and new towns, each town has its own dailies that challenge you, you then gets the chance in collecting tokens from dailies for a great reward.

Bosses
All of the original bosses in game been custom to our gameplay along with new bosses which are set to challenge you from start to end game.

Skills
We have all the skills up to 2.3 and skills from USA mir. We still have new skills that will be release in the future

Quests
We have hundreds of quests to complete from level 1 all the way through to level 60+. Some quests will require groups but others cn be done solo. There will be dailies to be completed along with bounties.

New Features

Marriage system (Exp Boost)
Awakening
Refine
Rare items [R]
Legendary Items[L]
Mythical Items[M]
Reward NPC from daily tokens
Mentor System (Exp Boost)
Fishing

Download can be found on our facebook group;
FaceBook Group
Full Client Download 1

This server looks good im downloading it now

Felicity

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 5, 2004

Only issue so far is ingame sounds. The distance I'm hearing sounds from is too far. Annoying when out in field.
Also ingame to desktop resolution; tried playing around with it and still skewed. Any tips?!

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

il log on i guess and see whats going on, but i doubt il be grinding out on this.

Jamole

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2004

Downloaded the client but exe. isn't loading - small black screen which just hangs - any ideas please?

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom

Thanks mate but it's not this, it's as though it's the wrong client exe or something.. Is there an auto patcher?

Since i've just had a complete computer wipe, I've also had the black screen problem.

Please download .Net framework 3.5 (which includes 2.5 and 3.0)

http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=21

If this still doesn't resolve your issue, please download the DirectX SDK (development kit)

http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=6812

Jamole

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2004

Never mind, I'm on :)

If anyone wants to do some lvling or anything, drop me a message on here - I've heard good things about this server.. will be interesting to see what it's like the higher the level