Return Of The Dragon [C#] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

manbearpig95

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 10, 2013
Re: Return Of The Dragon C# Now Live

Has any1 else lost there 5% exp bonus from marriage me and Gunt did so we thought we would divorce and re marry for it again we now cant get married again for 7 days

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom

Has any1 else lost there 5% exp bonus from marriage me and Gunt did so we thought we would divorce and re marry for it again we now cant get married again for 7 days

Next time group and you'll get the 5% bonus

manbearpig95

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 10, 2013

ahh didnt realise we had to group i just thought it was a perm buff when both online cheers for the info

d1craig

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 12, 2010

ive been told i need a new exe. can someone link it for me? i have the original one form the client download.

SheLookedLvl18

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 19, 2015

Ok so a few days ago the GM posted in the facebook group that firewall mana usage had been lowered, but ingame the values are still exactly the same as basic crystal files as i logged on my own personal test server and checked the mana cost for each level.

I made a post this morning on the facebook group explaining that maybe his changes didn't take effect as the mana cost is still exactly the same as basic crystal files, and he still protested that its 100% not even though i can see the same mp cost on a screen next to me and then threw his toys out of the pram completely and says ''if you don't like server go find another''.

I said to him all i was trying to do was report a potential bug, and he deletes my post saying he does not want negativity on his facebook group,

He has not gone on to remove me from the group and blocking me on facebook all for trying to report a bug and explain that his changes had not taken effect and i'm not the only one that had noticed it.

Overall a nice little server, decent 45+ usercount quite enjoying it but shame the GM seems abit childish, and i for one know i won't bother reporting anything in future.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom

Ok so a few days ago the GM posted in the facebook group that firewall mana usage had been lowered, but ingame the values are still exactly the same as basic crystal files as i logged on my own personal test server and checked the mana cost for each level.

I made a post this morning on the facebook group explaining that maybe his changes didn't take effect as the mana cost is still exactly the same as basic crystal files, and he still protested that its 100% not even though i can see the same mp cost on a screen next to me and then threw his toys out of the pram completely and says ''if you don't like server go find another''.

I said to him all i was trying to do was report a potential bug, and he deletes my post saying he does not want negativity on his facebook group,

He has not gone on to remove me from the group and blocking me on facebook all for trying to report a bug and explain that his changes had not taken effect and i'm not the only one that had noticed it.

Overall a nice little server, decent 45+ usercount quite enjoying it but shame the GM seems abit childish, and i for one know i won't bother reporting anything in future.

Well, You are comparing what the value is now to another server, You need to be comparing the value of what it was vs now.

thedeath

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 26, 2003

stupid question but did he do a reboot after changing the vaues? :p

SheLookedLvl18

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 19, 2015

Well, You are comparing what the value is now to another server, You need to be comparing the value of what it was vs now.

Well its a shame instead of him explaining that, he decides to be rude,defensive and childish over something i reported to which i believed may have been a bug based on him posting on facebook that he has lowered the mana cost rates.

No matter anyway , as i said i won't be reporting anymore potential bugs to him and besides he has removed me from facebook group and blocked me for making '' negative posts'' when all i did was post a potential bug.

He then snapped at me for saying its same value as basic crystal files and accused me of '' wanting things changed for myself'', I don't even know where the hell all this came from, as the mana cost does not even bother me personally.. but to run a server you have to be able to take criticism.

HolyT

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2006

You was removed and blocked for swearing etc

---------- Post Merged at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:05 PM ----------

stupid question but did he do a reboot after changing the vaues? :p

Yes there was :)

SheLookedLvl18

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 19, 2015

You was removed and blocked for swearing etc

---------- Post Merged at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:05 PM ----------

Yes there was :)

Swearing?!?!?!, don't talk rubbish mate, Don't start lying now.If you wanna take that approach towards players trying to help you out and suggest stuff that maybe be wrong then your usercount will still start to fall off and people actually will '' go and find another server'' as you advised me to do.

The fact that you are still kicking me from facebook group after being added over n over shows your maturity level.

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012

Swearing?!?!?!, don't talk rubbish mate, Don't start lying now.If you wanna take that approach towards players trying to help you out and suggest stuff that maybe be wrong then your usercount will still start to fall off and people actually will '' go and find another server'' as you advised me to do.

The fact that you are still kicking me from facebook group after being added over n over shows your maturity level.

Ur nick shows ur maturity level.

rickeh

LOMCN Member
Dec 16, 2003
uk

Excellent server, not had any problems getting on running windows 7. No lag issues. Decent community, some guild rivalries surfacing already which makes things interesting! Server population growing every day, hit 50 last night.

TheTroll

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 2, 2013

it's your attitude that stinks dude, obviously constructive criticism is helpful and appreciated but when your just blatantly trying to cause trouble and being offensive it's not helpful in anyway end of...

SheLookedLvl18

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 19, 2015

it's your attitude that stinks dude, obviously constructive criticism is helpful and appreciated but when your just blatantly trying to cause trouble and being offensive it's not helpful in anyway end of...

I don't know how you have come to that conclusion but if that's your opinion fair enough, tell me how i caused trouble and being offensive by reporting a possible bug? ... how is it no one can answer this but quick to say im in the wrong?

I even complimented the server a few posts ago so again what trouble am i causing? obviously im not able to voice problems to the gm any other way since i have been banned from the group so obviously had to post on lomcn instead.

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005

Excellent server, not had any problems getting on running windows 7. No lag issues. Decent community, some guild rivalries surfacing already which makes things interesting! Server population growing every day, hit 50 last night.

You hit 50 after 2 weeks? Fun.

BadBoiDan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2008
cardiff wales

im getting constant black screen my NET frame is 4.5.1 and direct is up to date running windows 7 on a gaming spec pc but it runs on my shitty laptop any ideas?

TheTroll

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 2, 2013

im getting constant black screen my NET frame is 4.5.1 and direct is up to date running windows 7 on a gaming spec pc but it runs on my shitty laptop any ideas?

Right click exe, compatibility mode windows xp.