Legend of Mir Galaxy [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Legend of Mir Galaxy : The Three Heroes

-Custom Crystal Files-

Latest Client.exe (required to connect on server ) :
New exe : http://www.filedropper.com/client_5
Mirror : http://www.mediafire.com/download/8k...hdn/Client.exe

Legend of Mir Galaxy is a med-high rate custom server based on the 3 original characters of Mir with no euro content in game server has been built from scratch.

The classic Warrior, Wizard and Taoist each having there own unique way of
fighting of monsters and bosses, and to defend them selves from others!

A Brutal Warrior strength lies in their ability to fight
tough monsters with their high strength and power.

The Wise Wizard are a talented class with their powerful
mass attack skills that can wipe out mass areas at a time.

A Mighty Taoist has a variety of sword techniques to slay of any
enemy as well as having skills to protect themselves and others.

Legend of Mir Galaxy has been re-worked from the beginning as we want to bring a new experience and feel to Mir as well as being unique. By this we mean we don't want people to feel this is like any other server where your stuck in the same old environment with the same old repetitive experience you find on most servers.

Each class has had their spells rebuilt completely from scratch or majorly changed. Most spells are now based on cool-downs requiring players to use more than one spell.

qsmd6b.png

Starter Information.
Start Level 1
Start Gold 0
Starter Items WoodenStick, BaseDress

Each class will start with a spell Warriors have SwordStorm, Wizards get FlameField whilst Taoist get SummonSkeleton.

SwordStorm, FlameField can not attack other players. Skeleton aoe can not attack players but Skeletons melee attack can.

2v3o60z.png

25s5537.png

nqvfdi.png

5br8d5.png

jptv09.png

8zoewi.png

2uj4jdf.png

Magic and Spell Information.
Each class now has a AoE spell for leveling and spells are now auto learnt once you reach the correct level to learn the spell. So there is no such thing as a spell leveling system and you will no longer feel punished for having to level your spells afk in safe zone.
You can find more information on what you can learn by speaking to the librarian in
Burj-Village.
Each class currently has 14 spells to learn and many more will be added as server progresses.

Warrior
Level 1 - SwordStorm
Level 7 - Slaying
Level 15 - ShoulderDash
Level 22 - TwinDrakeBlade
Level 28 - LionRoar
Level 36 - FlamingSword
Level 44 - Entrapment
Level - 48 Fury
Level 52 - ProtectionField
Level 60 - BladeAvalanche
Level 68 - HeavenlySword
Level 75 - Rage
Level 83 - BladeCrash
Level 90 - PiercingBlow

Wizard
Level 1 - FlamieField
Level 7 - ThunderBolt
Level 15 - ElectricShock
Level 22 - Lightning
Level 28 - MagicShield
Level 36 - FireWall
Level 44 - Blink
Level 48 - IceStorm
Level 52 - FrostCrunch
Level 60 - FlameDisruptor
Level 68 - ElectricEye
Level 75 - Blizzard
Level 83 - MeteorStrike
Level 90 - FireSpray

Taoist
Level 1 - SummonSkeleton
Level 7 - SoulFireBall
Level 15 - Healing
Level 22 - Poisoning
Level 28 - BlessedArmour
Level 36 - SoulIceBall
Level 44 - Hiding
Level 48 - Divinity
Level 52 - Purification
Level 60 - GroupHealing
Level 68 - UltimateEnhancer
Level 75 - Curse
Level 83 - AbyssalFear
Level 90 - PoisonSwamp

34gvyw5.png

1626u6s.png

aepmw1.png

Custom Commands.
We have added a few new commands to Galaxy i will brief you with some here.
Remember as always you can view the full list in game on the Notice Board.
ALT + 1 = Teleports you back to the last town safe zone you visited.
(TownTeleport or keybind Alt+1 wont teleport you under 15% health).
ALT + 2 = Enables and disables auto item pick up.
ALT + 3 Toggles floating damage
! = Local shout. (Level 20+ required)
# = Global shout. (Level 40+ required)

Stat Changes!
There has been a few changes regarding how stats work now.
As on a lot servers Wizards and Taoists seemed to have and kind of use DC, here this is not the case. Wizards and Taoist no longer require the use of DC. There MC and SC will counter there melee attack damage.
Each class now uses Accuracy for most of there spells in order to hit there targets whether is a melee attack or range attack. Each class also starts with equal Accuracy and from there on players will need to build up there Accuracy. Also the more Agility you have the higher the chance of dodging any type of attack.

Group Players.
When hunting in a group you no longer get punished by loosing experience points!
How every big or small your group is the exp will stay the same as if you were solo!

2r55anc.png

Luck Cap Increase.
Luck cap has been increased to 20 with you being able to get +15 Luck on Weapon, +5 from other items.

Magic Resist and Poison Resist.
You can have maximum of +10 MR and PR, each point = + 5% to avoid Magic or Poison attack.

Gem and Orbs.
Poison and Freezing are the only gems and orbs that no longer exist. How ever Disillusion, Endurance will be very rare whilst Storm will be extremely other gems and orbs will drop at fair rate.

Bravery, Magic, Soul, Protection, EvilSlayer - Can add a maximum +10 stats to a item.
Accuracy, Agility, Durability - Can add a maximum +5 stats to a item.
Storm, Disillusion, Endurance - Can add a maximum +2 stats to a item.

Sun Potion Cooldown​
We have now introduced a 10 second cooldown to instant potions to help stop them being abused.
Hopefully with this new concept to instant potions it will stop 1 person taking on bosses solo with a bag full of instants and stop 3 players V 1 player not being able to kill him because they have a full bag of instants.
We feel this is the best way to resolve the issues mentioned above with out fully removing instant potions.
(This is only a trial to see how it goes and yet may even be removed if we feel it is not right).

2yyy455.png

PK'ing Information.
The PK System on Mir Galaxy has been completely changed to how we all use to know it. Here's how it works now;

You no longer get punished from the server for being red.
Guards and Archers in towns no longer attack or kill red players.
Weapons no longer get Curse from pk'ing.
When you attack someone your name will turn brown and last for 60 seconds.
You will how ever gain 150 pk points per PK now.
100+ PK Points means you will be yellow.
200+ PK Points means you will be red.
You will lose 1 PK Point every 60 seconds.
There is no longer a PK Village or Town, you will be free to access all areas as if you were white or yellow, how ever you may not be able to talk to some npcs if you are red.
Biggest risk of being red is if you are killed by another player or monster then you will drop all items in your bag and have 3x more chance of dropping equipped items!

Special Rings.
Protection, Paralysis and Clear Rings have been removed from game as we decided instead of them to give spells the powers to replicate what the rings use to do and to keep more things balanced and under control.

Item Sets.

Items are now divided in more sets such as common, rare and legendary sets, so there 1000's of items to find!

Item Effects.

Items now have different effects to represent there status.
From Left to right;
Added Stat(s), Quest Item, Common, Rare, Mythical, Legendary!

2iuqico.png

Mentorship.

This has been coded in a unique way by us to encourage fun/party playing so this feature is kind of like power leveling. If you have played the server for a long time and your friend joins as a newbie then this is a great way to help boost them.

If you are in a mentorship with some one and you have both played for a long time then you will both benefit from this by being able to teleport to each other and leech experience points.

There is also no level interval required, meaning your mentor can be a lower level than yourself (Apprentice).

Apprentice can teleport to the mentor once every 60 minutes. (For the cooldown to pass time the mentor has to be logged on).

Apprentice gets 2% of the total experience made by the mentor and can claim it at anytime as as long as its more than 1000 exp pool.

Once you and your partner have established a Mentorship and have become Mentor and Apprentice it then requires 24 hours to pass to become active.

Mentors also have there own chat channel by typing ":"

Storage
We have decided to create a second storage for you to unlock which will now allow you to store up to 160 items!
2814u8l.png

Guild System.
Guild Member limit for a level 0 guild is 10 you can unlock more member slots when your guild levels up.
This is to help create more guild rather than 1 big guild dominating all.

Guild Levels are currently capped at 7.
To level your guild each monster killed by a member 0.1% experience is put towards the Guilds Experience.
Each time your guild levels up you will unlock a Guild Buff.

fxgvw4.png

Recall Set.
Recall set has been removed and replaced with a 'RecallScroll'.
RecallScrolls can only be used once, simply double click to recall your group.

warqfm.png

Hall of Fame.
Our new custom ranking window showing the top 50 highest levels and class and who's online!
Who will be the highest?

auzb7s.png

Creature Pets.

Creature Pets help you collect loot from the ground and earn great rewards!
Every 1000 items your Creature collects from the ground it will earn you +1 Pearl these Pearls can then be spent at the Pearl Merchant in Prajna Island for Pearl Boxes which you will get a random reward from Experience rate, Drop rate and Stat Buffs!
Some creatures can also obtain a Black Stone every 3 hours these stones give random rewards!

How to look after your creature :

CreatureMirror - Allows you to rename your Creature.
CreatureNuts - Maintains Creatures Stamina level for 2 hours.
FairyMoss - Feed to your creature to increase Stamina level by 25%
Cherries - Feed to your creature to increase Stamina level by 50%
Mackerel - Feed to your creature to increase Stamina level by 75%
FreshwaterClam - Feed to your creature to increase Stamina level by 100%

2j3hb37.png

24obonb.png

Mir 3 Wings

We have now introduced several wings from mir 3 to bring some new looks to mir2!

Quest System.
There are hundreds of quest for you to take part in and are all optional. You can find the most popular quest outside each cave, dungeon or temple these are the BattleMaster Quest. You can also find a Daily Quest npc in Burj Village safe zone which has different task each day of the week.

219cewj.png

Fishing.
Visit Andy the Angler in Prajna Island and purchase yourself a Anglers Rod and Tackle to start catching fish!
Catch fish then sell them to the local fish monger for the best prices in town.
You might also be lucky to find a Damaged Gold Bar worth millions!
Be careful not to hook a Alligator!

30xit7l.png

New Item Slots!
As we like to keep adding surprises and new things to our servers we've decided to add some new items instead of having the same like everyone else!
Medals can be won via tournaments such as Last Mas Standing.
Trinkets can be made with craftable items.

1tlppd.jpg

Mounts.
Get your self a Tiger, Wolf or even a Leopard! To help you travel your journey in half the time.
Items equipped to your mount also provide you with stats!
(This brings the total number of items you can wear and gives you stats to 22!)
But remember to feed your Tiger, Wolf or Leopard as it will keep them loyal to you!

246p1e9.png

New Monster AI's!​
Most known bosses across the lands of Galaxy have been recoded and given new AI's to become more
challenging!
Boss and Monster Health regain time has been increased to remove that barrier that only green poison can kill, we want to encourage group play and remove the idea that only Taoist with poison can get bosses killed.
If your group is strong enough then the bosses can be killed without green poison.

307nfrq.png

2n0ucrc.jpg

30k3iw1.jpg

2hqfqk5.png

Map Formats.
Mir Galaxy can now run all map formats and our server has a wide collection of maps from the original euro classic ones, remade maps, shanda maps to mir3 maps!

Weather Effects.
Enjoy some of our weather effects from the cold snow to the blazing hot deserts to the foggy woods!

x5no28.png

Sabuk Castle War.
Sabuk Castle War now takes place every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday at 8pm each war last for 2 hours!
You no longer take hold of Sabuk Castle by keeping control of the palace.
Each guild now earns points by standing next to the SabukFlag.
If 1 Guild member is stood next to the Flag they earn there guild 1 point per 2 seconds.
If 3 people are stood next to the Flag they will gain 3 points per 2 seconds.
Which ever guild has the most points at the end of the war takes control of Sabuk Castle!
Question is, who will dominate Sabuk Castle?..

2aa0zue.png

2n87kfa.gif

15gy1jt.gif

Please feel free to put one of these banners in your forum signature! :)

Forum:
www.lomgn.co.uk
Facebook: www.facebook.com/lomgn

Legend of Mir Galaxy Team:
Game Masters: Luke, Avantasia, NoPK11
Content Developers: Luke, NoPK11
Server Programmer: Avantasia

Last edited:

111deano

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
Re: ~" Legend of Mir Galaxy *~

can you link me the new EXE please mate?

Razarus

Sour Sally
Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2013

I noticed that i was unable to pick up items to make myself go "overweight" (unless it was something else)
Whilst this is a great idea is there anything in place to allow for picking up death drops? If a wiz killed a war and he dropped a weight 60+ weapons (at a later stage) there's a good chance the wiz will have to try and drop some pots/items before being able to collect the death drop most likely missing the chance.
I can see that being a huge pain in the ass and very Warrior friendly

SuqMadiq

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 26, 2015
right Behind you !

Dont want to turn this in a Cry post or something it's more like a feedback , for people like me that for EG sometimes 50% of times Lag ... when casting Poison as a Tao or Heal , sometimes i miss my target so with this Cooldown thing it's a bit of a problem ... and dont think there is anyway to fix it i guess right ? Also if i wanna solo lvl and want to red and green psn i cant because of CD i know this is a group friendly since u get same exp for grp or solo but just saying ...

manbearpig95

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 10, 2013

cant get in game downloaded the new exe link and its gave me files called
.rsrc
.reloc
.text
what do i need to do with these files ?

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania

Would like to say a verry unique server and a different gameplay than your usual mir servers i played and i hope even more people would come give this a try! There was like an 106 record last nite at launch and i would like to congratulate the team for creating a great server!

LordLucas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 13, 2003

GM's are probably asleep too :/

Ocelot01

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 29, 2011

Would like to say a verry unique server and a different gameplay than your usual mir servers i played and i hope even more people would come give this a try! There was like an 106 record last nite at launch and i would like to congratulate the team for creating a great server!

I saw it as high as 123, if u looked at guild board last night a few hours after live it said Beginner guild had 143 members which is awesome i kno servers are packed for the first week of launching but hope these sorta numbers carry through..Would also like to congratulate the team for doin what they've done with a 15yr old game. Realli unique, realli creative I'll be playin for a while nd encouraging others to come join..Well done everyone

Stavros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 25, 2014

Not really my cup of tea, il give it another go but looks like people just storm ahead in groups

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004

Indeed. First server that i've really got into right away.

The CD i thought would be a problem, but it's actually really nice having something else to think about when in PvP. Really well made and I hope it only gets better.

Not really my cup of tea, il give it another go but looks like people just storm ahead in groups

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Nah, questing is far far quicker, which i really like about this server too.

Get almost a whole level from questing at the moment and i'm 28 already, group hunting doeesn't produce a HUGE amount of exp in comparison to questin, so it supports solo players quite well.

Razarus

Sour Sally
Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2013

I have to paste the exe into the folder each time I want to launch the game.
It seems that closing the game messes it up somehow. but a fresh copy and paste of the exe and its right as rain again.

Status
Not open for further replies.