Legend of Mir Galaxy [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morellonomicon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 18, 2015
Re: ~" Legend of Mir Galaxy *~

I've said the truth and came with evidence , the moment all this masquarade began i was at works and replied from phone . anyways its up to you to interpret things and believe me or not , wont debate anymore on this childish argument as i said everything that was be said about it . Rather focus my time on updates and doing stuff for server than going to this discussion which will never end . Peace

I appreciate that luke, thats the problem i have. I and lots of other people appreciate what your doing... Yet jamie obviously does not he wants to use you to satisy his e-go
I and lots of people alike have been looking forward to your server luke and already on day 2 coz of that little **** bag youve got suspicious circumstances, Dont give 2 shits whether he did it or not fact of the matter is this situation has manifested now and you have a weird "Corrupt non corrupt" situation on ur hands...

Heres a solution which keeps the server from being ****ed over and lets everyone have peace of mind
Delete Jamie and his warrior friends characters. IF they wanna continue playing then fine , they got skills right? Wont take long
Take your server down and search for anymore secret entrances and caves with a fine tooth comb...
Let jamie and his warrior friend keep playing but delete their "tarnished" accounts. cant say fairer than that really can you, and if you really care about your server longterm and arent actually jamies little buddy then this wont exactly be much of a big deal for you will it, he is just one guy.... bigger picture and all that.
And tbh after this fiasco you need to do something to show people that your a vengeful person or theyre just gonna walk all over you.
Is "James" really worth it ... Hes too dangerous to have around, he shoulda thought about his mir future as a player before he decided to code mir in C#..

Hey guys ive launched my own poker website, theres only 1 table and im always online... wanna come play?

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010

I appreciate that luke, thats the problem i have. I and lots of other people appreciate what your doing... Yet jamie obviously does not he wants to use you to satisy his e-go
I and lots of people alike have been looking forward to your server luke and already on day 2 coz of that little **** bag youve got suspicious circumstances, Dont give 2 shits whether he did it or not fact of the matter is this situation has manifested now and you have a weird "Corrupt non corrupt" situation on ur hands...

Heres a solution which keeps the server from being ****ed over and lets everyone have peace of mind
Delete Jamie and his warrior friends characters. IF they wanna continue playing then fine , they got skills right? Wont take long
Take your server down and search for anymore secret entrances and caves with a fine tooth comb...
Let jamie and his warrior friend keep playing but delete their "tarnished" accounts. cant say fairer than that really can you, and if you really care about your server longterm and arent actually jamies little buddy then this wont exactly be much of a big deal for you will it, he is just one guy.... bigger picture and all that.
And tbh after this fiasco you need to do something to show people that your a vengeful person or theyre just gonna walk all over you.
Is "James" really worth it ... Hes too dangerous to have around, he shoulda thought about his mir future as a player before he decided to code mir in C#..

Hey guys ive launched my own poker website, theres only 1 table and im always online... wanna come play?

So to prove people i'm a trustful person and a man of honour i should delete another person character / account based on your assumptions (another player) after server denies all your accusations ? sorry i go with technology (Server report > you ), sorry but i'll pass . And every1 who has a small sense of logic will understand .

Morellonomicon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 18, 2015

Sounds like alot of jealous people jumping on a bandwagon if you ask me, next time he sees you with a rare item that you seemingly don't know where it comes from he should come on here shouting from the rooftops about this and that, and ask for the KR "shortcut" Jamie and I had no idea it even existed till the "n00b" Solid I think it was used it himself and then started this fracas...wake up people.

So lukey puts a server up with a secret door, solid unlike the server owner decided to check if the bug was still in because he knew it got exposed on other servers, he walks in and sees jamie etc in there.... he tells me... i come on the forum off my own back and post this....... You wanna blame him? He doesnt give 2 flying shits either way if im honest. but to quote the only person thats replied so far with sense

lol what i dont get is: i've basicaly seen this secret entrance 'bug' in almost all c# servers launched so far, howcome nobody ever bothers to read bug reports made on other servers to learn from their mistakes so you dont make the same ones?
instead of blaming jamie for 'possibly' abusing this: why not blame the server hosts for not bothering to keep up with the c# reports ?

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010

Here's another solution.. How about every one get over them selves and we keep the door in ? xD

God forbid anything serious happened lool..

Morellonomicon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 18, 2015

So to prove people i'm a trustful person and a man of honour i should delete another person character / account based on your assumptions (another player) after server denies all your accusations ? sorry i go with technology (Server report > you ), sorry but i'll pass . And every1 who has a small sense of logic will understand .

Technology would be some kind of encryption on log files. not .TXT files luke.

---------- Post Merged at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:03 PM ----------

Here's another solution.. How about every one get over them selves and we keep the door in ? xD

God forbid anything serious happened lool..

Its not about the door, does anyone really think theres a huge advantage to gain by being able to get to 1 KR, maybe yeah but not gamebreaking to this degree.... This is about the fact that you should have fixed it luke. You should be up to date with the bug reports section like thedeath said, youve spent too much time trying to code "cool features" and uve glossed over the basics. But again that aint what this is about this is about how biased even now you are, i present a pretty legit argument and with every reply even a 14 year old with basic english would be able to tell that your already biased my friend. Youve told us all already that hes fixed bugs for you and posted how he rung to wake you up and all this bullshit, your basically singing his praises and displaying a tight connection between you 2. Youve almost revealed too much information yourself.

You know how like the best drug dealers are the ones that dont use ... they make tonnes of scrilla
mir players hosting mir servers with mir players helping them fix their servers that theyre gonna play on... day 2 ... this is the last time i post and if you cant see the lesson im trying to teach you luke then gg
Oh and its the fact that youve put a gamegold system in game is the reason i care so much about "possible" corruption. even in this situation there may not be anything wrong but youve shown that in future youll be there to defend jamie so what the **** is the point. All those people on that server that might end up giving you their hard earned money... ( I Dont mind this system on 100% legit unbiased uncorrupt servers) but the fact that uve already put a gamegold system in the game and had "iffy situations" and displayed "relationships with players" on day 2......... go **** yourself in short mate. You keep bumming jamie.

Last edited:

YOSHIMOTO

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 10, 2014

Anyways.... What about green poison?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

naylainsan3

LOMCN n00bie
Jun 1, 2013

Any reason why the mentor feature isn't letting me take the exp earned in the pool?!
It has been atleast 24 hours if not more than that...

MaNnY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 27, 2003

Absolute shite. Never seen anything this shite in my life.

BadBoiDan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2008
cardiff wales

getting error can not seem to load many mir servers any idea why? my dx is up to date with previous install, also also framework is only hero files seem to work

[21/09/2015 21:29:32] System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Client.MirGraphics.DXManager' threw an exception. ---> System.IO.FileLoadException: Mixed mode assembly is built against version 'v1.1.4322' of the runtime and cannot be loaded in the 4.0 runtime without additional configuration information.
at Client.MirGraphics.DXManager..cctor()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Client.MirGraphics.DXManager.Create()
at Client.CMain.CMain_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
[21/09/2015 21:29:32] System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Client.MirControls.MirScene' threw an exception. ---> System.IO.FileLoadException: Mixed mode assembly is built against version 'v1.1.4322' of the runtime and cannot be loaded in the 4.0 runtime without additional configuration information.
at Client.MirSounds.SoundManager.PlaySound(Int32 index, Boolean loop)
at Client.MirScenes.LoginScene..ctor()
at Client.MirControls.MirScene..cctor()
at Client.CMain.CMain_MouseMove(Object sender, MouseEventArgs e)
[21/09/2015 21:29:32] System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Client.MirControls.MirScene' threw an exception. ---> System.IO.FileLoadException: Mixed mode assembly is built against version 'v1.1.4322' of the runtime and cannot be loaded in the 4.0 runtime without additional configuration information.
[21/09/2015 21:29:34] System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Client.MirGraphics.DXManager' threw an exception. ---> System.IO.FileLoadException: Mixed mode assembly is built against version 'v1.1.4322' of the runtime and cannot be loaded in the 4.0 runtime without additional configuration information.
at Client.MirGraphics.DXManager..cctor()
at Client.MirGraphics.DXManager.Clean()
at Client.CMain.UpdateEnviroment()
at Client.CMain.Application_Idle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
[21/09/2015 21:29:34] System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Client.MirControls.MirScene' threw an exception. ---> System.IO.FileLoadException: Mixed mode assembly is built against version 'v1.1.4322' of the runtime and cannot be loaded in the 4.0 runtime without additional configuration information.
[21/09/2015 21:29:34] System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Client.MirControls.MirScene' threw an exception. ---> System.IO.FileLoadException: Mixed mode assembly is built against version 'v1.1.4322' of the runtime and cannot be loaded in the 4.0 runtime without additional configuration information.
at Client.CMain.UpdateEnviroment()
at Client.CMain.Application_Idle(Object sender, EventArgs e)

Status
Not open for further replies.