OverWatch Blizzard

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
Who is looking forward to this BETA Release?

They say its the 10th fall whenever that is.

Who will be playing BETA, wouldn't mind testing it with a few people.

Stavros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Yes mate I can't wait for this to come out. Pm me your blizz tag

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
Will do, im excited as well its either going to be amazing or ****ing hard and ****, i just hope its controller compatible

Stavros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Should be out soon like I've been signed up to beta for ages.. still not accepted though ha

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2015
blizz, just scrap this game
bring us Legion faster <3
i know the teams are diff for each game but who cares just bring us legion faster

Last edited:

d1craig

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
i just dont like fps games. correct me if i am wrong but this is fps isnt it?

seems your options are limited if you want to play anything but fps games online.

rpg mmos - wow, swtor, lotro etc etc
fps - cod 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, cod blackops 1, 2, 3, 4, modernwarfare 1, 2, 3. and that is only the call of duty games. there are countless number of fps games.
football - pes and fifa
strategy games - starcraft, and then plenty of really old games.

fps is a saturated market. blizzard should stick to wow imo, hots is great but it gets boring fast. wow seems to have lost its magic aswell. they should put more time into it.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
i just dont like fps games. correct me if i am wrong but this is fps isnt it?

seems your options are limited if you want to play anything but fps games online.

rpg mmos - wow, swtor, lotro etc etc
fps - cod 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, cod blackops 1, 2, 3, 4, modernwarfare 1, 2, 3. and that is only the call of duty games. there are countless number of fps games.
football - pes and fifa
strategy games - starcraft, and then plenty of really old games.

fps is a saturated market. blizzard should stick to wow imo, hots is great but it gets boring fast. wow seems to have lost its magic aswell. they should put more time into it.

I'm sorry but your post makes you seem basic and your lack of game knowledge is disturbing.

For example, why did you list every CoD yet only mentioned PES & FIFA once? There has been many more FIFA games than CoD games, and that is only a niggling point of your post.
Oh, and FYI there's only 3 Black Ops, not 4 and you mentioned Modern Warfare twice.

Blizzard didn't start making an MMO nor are they even limited in their scope of games, there has even been rumours they're making Warcraft 4.

The most popular online games right now are probably MoBA, not FPS. Don't believe me? LCS is on right now and you can check it out here. Thousands of people are there just to merely watch the pros.

d1craig

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
i was exaggerating with the call of duty, but there are other games that run almost as many games with very little change. battlefront, farcry (more of a story granted but im sure many play it for multiplayer) and others i cba to name right now. my point was/is the fps market is saturated. every other game released is an fps.

ok maybe there is a fifa and pes for every year aswell. since when you could play them online? 2009? so thats 5 of each maybe. i seem to have missed these out in my anger about fps games lol. i dont play sports games anymore so they dont stick in my mind. i did like cod the last time i played (think it was modern warfare 2) but the story was about 10 hours and i am not "elite" enough to enjoy the mulitplayer games. first game i got for ps3 was world at war and that was great, but then it ended lol 8 hours of gameplay and im a slow player.

i do really enjoy the blizzard games they just dont last long enough. diablo was just not fun after completing the story and being 3 full plays away from being end game level. i did later on buy me the expansion lol.

ill check your two suggestions out.

i do play moba games. ive played all 3 i know of - dota 2 hots and lol. dota is my favourite and i dont like having to buy the toons on lol, hots is great because the games are never more than 40mins long can get upto 2 hours in dota 2.

it was more a rant tbh. sitting here really bored trying to think of a game to play. ive got witcher 2 on steam but its just so big i feel ill get stuck into and forget to go to bed lol.

Last edited:

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
i was exaggerating with the call of duty, but there are other games that run almost as many games with very little change. battlefront, farcry (more of a story granted but im sure many play it for multiplayer) and others i cba to name right now. my point was/is the fps market is saturated. every other game released is an fps.

ok maybe there is a fifa and pes for every year aswell. since when you could play them online? 2009? so thats 5 of each maybe. i seem to have missed these out in my anger about fps games lol. i dont play sports games anymore so they dont stick in my mind. i did like cod the last time i played (think it was modern warfare 2) but the story was about 10 hours and i am not "elite" enough to enjoy the mulitplayer games. first game i got for ps3 was world at war and that was great, but then it ended lol 8 hours of gameplay and im a slow player.

i do really enjoy the blizzard games they just dont last long enough. diablo was just not fun after completing the story and being 3 full plays away from being end game level. i did later on buy me the expansion lol.

i do play moba games. ive played all 3 i know of - dota 2 hots and lol. dota is my favourite and i dont like having to buy the toons on lol, hots is great because the games are never more than 40mins long can get upto 2 hours in dota 2.

it was more a rant tbh. sitting here really bored trying to think of a game to play. ive got witcher 2 on steam but its just so big i feel ill get stuck into and forget to go to bed lol.

Are you serious? It seems to me you are just posting for the sake of posting. Every single thing you say is dumb and stupid.

Blizzard games not lasting long? They are by far the best value for money games out there and each single one offers 100s hour of gameplay.
On Diablo 3 even before expansion i had over 300hrs and along with expansion more than 600hrs. Is that not enough for...70-80$ lol?

You seriously amaze me.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
sitting here really bored trying to think of a game to play
Looking through my Steam list here's a couple of suggestions I would recommend.

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
Batman: Arkham Knight
Grand Theft Auto V
The Witcher 3
Project Cars
Rocket League
Cities: Skylines

I've purposefully limited it from FPS titles.

Heck, Magicka is currently on sale. Pick that up for £1.60. The original is a good laugh, fun game play and interesting mechanics, I can't vouch for Magicka 2 though as I haven't played it.

Last edited:

d1craig

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
Are you serious? It seems to me you are just posting for the sake of posting. Every single thing you say is dumb and stupid.

Blizzard games not lasting long? They are by far the best value for money games out there and each single one offers 100s hour of gameplay.
On Diablo 3 even before expansion i had over 300hrs and along with expansion more than 600hrs. Is that not enough for...70-80$ lol?

You seriously amaze me.

the thing about blizzard games - diablo and hots is they are great if you like to do the same thing over and over and over. but there is not much different from when you complete the story of diablo. thats what i mean by not enough to do, i dont want to play the whole game that is like 20 hours long (if i go by what you have said 600 hours) 120 times. i know you do more advanced stuff but its basically the same. it doesnt entertain me to play the same thing over and over. heroes of the storm is alot of fun but it gets boring really quick. you can try to mix the talents abit and choose different heroes but you will have tried it all in no time.

Looking through my Steam list here's a couple of suggestions I would recommend.

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
Batman: Arkham Knight
Grand Theft Auto V
The Witcher 3
Project Cars
Rocket League
Cities: Skylines

I've purposefully limited it from FPS titles.

Heck, Magicka is currently on sale. Pick that up for £1.60. The original is a good laugh, fun game play and interesting mechanics, I can't vouch for Magicka 2 though as I haven't played it.

i have the witcher 2 on my steam. its great and i should really play it, but it takes some getting into at first. ill check the less common games you listed like rocket league and skylines. ill try the others on ps4.

found out dota2 has lots of new play modes the other day, some of them are a bit of fun.

Last edited:

Stavros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
the thing about blizzard games - diablo and hots is they are great if you like to do the same thing over and over and over. but there is not much different from when you complete the story of diablo. thats what i mean by not enough to do, i dont want to play the whole game that is like 20 hours long (if i go by what you have said 600 hours) 120 times. i know you do more advanced stuff but its basically the same. it doesnt entertain me to play the same thing over and over. heroes of the storm is alot of fun but it gets boring really quick. you can try to mix the talents abit and choose different heroes but you will have tried it all in no time.

But you play Mir?

d1craig

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
The difference with mir is I have friends that play it. Non of my friends play the other games. And most server now a days praise their server is hugely different from everyone else's and I only seem to notice small differences so it doesn't last very long without friends playing it.

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
6pm gmt on Thursday live BETA Stream from Blizzard HQ - hopefully a beta date will follow shortly after.

Carribean

I abused the reputation system, now I'm stuck with
Veteran
Feb 18, 2013
But you play Mir?

hes a very limited part time player.... He doesnt get bored either, his lifestyle of thieving car stereos, and causing havoc on his local estate takes over his life 😂😂😂

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham

Try SMITE. Definitely one of my favourite Mobas.