Mir3 GSP Server

Gaypex

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 10, 2015
Morning,

In the past there has been a lot of hate towards Mir3 GSP server. (http://www.mir3gsp.com)

I must admit until a few months ago, this server was all over the place... and rightfully had a trash reputation, but GM has sorted it out, disconnect is rare, the server population is OK. there are a couple of helpful guilds.. one is mainly Asian with a couple of UK players and the other is a couple of lads from Essex seem quite nice and don't mind a bit of PvP.

I think if you're a fan of original mir3 and are going to play a pserver... this really is the only option. it is mostly fair, GM hasn't made it donate to win, and to quash the rumours, there is no pay to play.

Top class get involved.

KingTony

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 15, 2014
no pk drops????? lol

Perfect example, these files have such a huge potential for a great server with a great usercount but silly little things like no pk drops is a NO go for most people.

Gaypex

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 10, 2015
I do admit, it's a shame people don't drop or lose exp on death to mobs, but I don't recall having drops on PK in the euro server hosted in UK.
Regardless of drops or no drops, still fun to PK everyone and ruin hunts :D

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
i can not manage to get it online ... first i was on windows 8.1, after login ingame hackshield gave me error, so i must exit game (cant click anywhere ingame).. darkkiller told me he's using windows 10 and works fine with hackshield.. ok updated to windows 10.. now i get error 204 of stupid hackshield,

122dx5x.png

any1 knows how to fix this crap or bypass it ?

Gaypex

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 10, 2015
i can not manage to get it online ... first i was on windows 8.1, after login ingame hackshield gave me error, so i must exit game (cant click anywhere ingame).. darkkiller told me he's using windows 10 and works fine with hackshield.. ok updated to windows 10.. now i get error 204 of stupid hackshield,

122dx5x.png

It would seem the game thinks you are hacking, maybe try close everything else other than mir3 and try, or just stop hacking

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
It would seem the game thinks you are hacking, maybe try close everything else other than mir3 and try, or just stop hacking

Lol, before post stupid thinks as "just stop hacking", try other things to know the problem.. yes, this version of GSP is not compatible with W 10 x86 or W8 x86 ;)
I was using W8, anyway, i dont need hacks to win pvps or do things in mir, do you ?

posdata: problem fixed, came back to windows 7 :)

DeadSouls

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 3, 2008

122dx5x.png

I'm having the same problem, lets me play for about 20 sec's then that message. I know you solved yours by using windows 7, i only have windows 8.1 is there a fix for this? Tried alot of stuff already with no luck.

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
tried windows 10 , and windows 8.1 but GM told me on skype it only supports the other systems but exactly 8.1 and 10 with x86 cant run mir3gsp due hackshield.. thats crap!!!

DeadSouls

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 3, 2008
tried windows 10 , and windows 8.1 but GM told me on skype it only supports the other systems but exactly 8.1 and 10 with x86 cant run mir3gsp due hackshield.. thats crap!!!

Well in that case, changing my operating system to play a dead server, isn't for me.

Gaypex

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 10, 2015
Lol, before post stupid thinks as "just stop hacking", try other things to know the problem.. yes, this version of GSP is not compatible with W 10 x86 or W8 x86 ;)
I was using W8, anyway, i dont need hacks to win pvps or do things in mir, do you ?

posdata: problem fixed, came back to windows 7 :)

Relax Erik, it's a joke - I've been helping you on the server lol

Lightstorm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 9, 2005
To the people moaning about no pk drops.

I don't really understand how this could prevent you from playing a server, when all be servers that allow this require heavy involvement from the GM to resolve pathetic disputes over who dropped what. You can still grief people, pk for bosses and cause as much drama as you like without having to resort to some noob dropping an item. Seems people are just hating for no real reason as usual.

KingTony

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 15, 2014
To the people moaning about no pk drops.

I don't really understand how this could prevent you from playing a server, when all be servers that allow this require heavy involvement from the GM to resolve pathetic disputes over who dropped what. You can still grief people, pk for bosses and cause as much drama as you like without having to resort to some noob dropping an item. Seems people are just hating for no real reason as usual.

If you really don't understand it then don't make comments about it?

It's a personal preference and its part of the game we love.

Ludacris

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 20, 2014
no pk drops , what a stupid idea.

would of give it ago if i didnt have to downgrade my os just to play it.

Dibby

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 12, 2015
I run in with win 10. I have to play it in windowed mode and its fine.

As for PK dropping, it is a sticky issue and ive always pk'd on mir and thought it was a bit stupid. But upon playing, it isnt so bad, really enjoying the server. Boss fights are more fun if anything as people aren't worried about dropping ****, ive had it alot where a guildy has dropped something from a guild fight at a boss and nerd raged etc. It takes that away and leaves a solid PvP, with the reward getting the boss.

Dont misunderstand me, i can totally relate to what you guys are saying, but with all the shtty 200x servers etc, this is a refreshing changed back to basics, drops or not.

Lightstorm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 9, 2005
Good server. Does anybody know how to get money back from commissions in-game? lol, does "clean up" function mean '**** u over' ?

When your item has been sold the gold will be sent to your ingame mail, just the same as if the player had sent you the gold.