937.6 KB · Views: 274
Last edited:

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland
just checked it there working ok

---------- Post Merged at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:56 PM ----------

lil clip of me being a noob [video=youtube;sAgKJZUZ_4o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAgKJZUZ_4o&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Keevo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 5, 2011
Awesome sever !!! if you miss MIR3 Get involved

DeadSouls

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 3, 2008
Hi can some one please give me update on this server?

Wemade Global copy, private server, bad website, nonactive GM, lagged like hell when i played about 4 months ago. Apparently 50+ users online, but no proof of that.

sgf

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2012
the GM said the client is support win xp(all),win7(32&64 bit),win8(32&64 bit),win8.1(64 bit) and win10(64 bit)

do not support:windows8.1(32 bit) and windows10(32 bit) and all FullScreen Mode in win8/win8.1/win10

Lightstorm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 9, 2005
Wemade Global copy, private server, bad website, nonactive GM, lagged like hell when i played about 4 months ago. Apparently 50+ users online, but no proof of that.

You played for about 3 days...

Userbase easily 30-40 active players with weekends probally 50+

Steady server with minimum lag, I personally have almost no lag however afew people do complain about this... Althought personally I feel this is because of their own internet connections or prefered connection method (Wifi).

If you are looking for a Mir 3 server to play where you cant pay to win, the classes and kits are balanced then look no further.

If you are expecting to be power lvled in crappy xp maps and reach huge lvls and get super powerful soon, look for another server... or another game.

---------- Post Merged at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:31 PM ----------

the GM said the client is support win xp(all),win7(32&64 bit),win8(32&64 bit),win8.1(64 bit) and win10(64 bit)

do not support:windows8.1(32 bit) and windows10(32 bit) and all FullScreen Mode in win8/win8.1/win10

The Client supports these versions of windows, however the actual FPS and gameplay seem to be poor. It is not just the GSP client that suffers this issue.... The only reason the Mir2 files work better is because the servers you play have been coded with more modern methods.

If you like me and love Mir3 , having another partition with windows 7 on is not a big deal. I know alot of people who buy old computers and run winxp just to play Mir3 as fast as possible so this isnt a new thing.

DeadSouls

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 3, 2008
You played for about 3 days...

Userbase easily 30-40 active players with weekends probally 50+

Steady server with minimum lag, I personally have almost no lag however afew people do complain about this... Althought personally I feel this is because of their own internet connections or prefered connection method (Wifi).

If you are looking for a Mir 3 server to play where you cant pay to win, the classes and kits are balanced then look no further.

If you are expecting to be power lvled in crappy xp maps and reach huge lvls and get super powerful soon, look for another server... or another game.

Only just noticed your reply, second time you feel as though you know me, what i can "hack" how long i played...? I was starting to get confused but its clear that you must be confused because you seem to think you know me. When trust me no one in lomcn knows me, I change my name for every server, Friends become enemys on the flick of a coin.

I'm not looking for a server I found one and still play the ONE Zentaur server only, No i don't need xmas event or super fast leveling, ive been top player on my different rates of server, i was top tao in a low rate for 2 years. Grinding is why we all play mir, claims that people can't hack a server is only true if they dont like mir...

Dirty dirty Musou with your claims, i've seen your name on mir 2 servers recently, mir3GSP isn't filling all of your needs then? at least I know something true about you.

Lightstorm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 9, 2005
Only just noticed your reply, second time you feel as though you know me, what i can "hack" how long i played...? I was starting to get confused but its clear that you must be confused because you seem to think you know me. When trust me no one in lomcn knows me, I change my name for every server, Friends become enemys on the flick of a coin.

So the fact you joined "The Horde" and told us who you were on Lomcn, then stopped playing afew days later isn't true no?

I'm not looking for a server I found one and still play the ONE Zentaur server only, No i don't need xmas event or super fast leveling, ive been top player on my different rates of server, i was top tao in a low rate for 2 years. Grinding is why we all play mir, claims that people can't hack a server is only true if they dont like mir...

Haha! Zentaur server is dated and using files I played 10 years ago. Enjoy playing that bro, guess some players need a more advanced Mir 3 experience than others. Zeds done good with what he has, but have you not had a stage IV warrior before? Guess not, got the t-shirt many times over and so have so many others..

Dirty dirty Musou with your claims, i've seen your name on mir 2 servers recently, mir3GSP isn't filling all of your needs then? at least I know something true about you.

LMAO! Lets resort to calling me "Dirty" to try and make me sound bad. Or should I just point out that I spend all my time playing Mir3 GSP, because its an incredible server with an amazing community. I dont play Mir 2, because its a pile of **** for PVP, and the "feel" is completely different to Mir 3... Not my cup of tea. Sorry to you Mir 2 players :(

If anyone has created a char called Musou recently, that's nice for them and I'm flattered :)

I have been working on more Youtube video's so will post these up soon, also showing how active I am on GSP.

Last edited:

DeadSouls

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 3, 2008
So the fact you joined "The Horde" and told us who you were on Lomcn, then stopped playing afew days later isn't true no?

Haha! Zentaur server is dated and using files I played 10 years ago. Enjoy playing that bro, guess some players need a more advanced Mir 3 experience than others. Zeds done good with what he has, but have you not had a stage IV warrior before? Guess not, got the t-shirt many times over and so have so many others..

LMAO! Lets resort to calling me "Dirty" to try and make me sound bad. Or should I just point out that I spend all my time playing Mir3 GSP, because its an incredible server with an amazing community. I dont play Mir 2, because its a pile of **** for PVP, and the "feel" is completely different to Mir 3... Not my cup of tea. Sorry to you Mir 2 players :(

If anyone has created a char called Musou recently, that's nice for them and I'm flattered :)

I have been working on more Youtube video's so will post these up soon, also showing how active I am on GSP.

I never joined any guilds when i tried the server, i didnt speak to one player, there was no one to type to. If someone went on that server and said they are Deadsouls off lomcn i would find that outlandish, you are clearly a lair to me because i know thats not true. Why the hell would someone pretend to be a forum account..

Whats with the blue writing, i'm missing the point.

So you weren't playing Galaxy few weeks ago ?

So now i know quite alot about you, lair, this 50 active members you claimed, i believed you when you said it, but now i do not. So user count is probs alot lower than i thought.

and about Zentaur, i have higher kit level than IV that kit is classed as low/med kit level lol. Can make a warrior kit IV in about 3 weeks if i wanted to. The files are tried and tested, with years and years of work put into them. Your GM has done what to his p server? NOTHING. I had x3 lvl 45+ chars in euro, x2 lvl 50 chars in global, ive been there and done that, why do it again with no players...

Lightstorm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 9, 2005
I never joined any guilds when i tried the server, i didnt speak to one player, there was no one to type to. If someone went on that server and said they are Deadsouls off lomcn i would find that outlandish, you are clearly a lair to me because i know thats not true. Why the hell would someone pretend to be a forum account..

Whats with the blue writing, i'm missing the point.

So you weren't playing Galaxy few weeks ago ?

So now i know quite alot about you, lair, this 50 active members you claimed, i believed you when you said it, but now i do not. So user count is probs alot lower than i thought.

and about Zentaur, i have higher kit level than IV that kit is classed as low/med kit level lol. Can make a warrior kit IV in about 3 weeks if i wanted to. The files are tried and tested, with years and years of work put into them. Your GM has done what to his p server? NOTHING. I had x3 lvl 45+ chars in euro, x2 lvl 50 chars in global, ive been there and done that, why do it again with no players...

I have not played any Mir2 servers recently, sorry to disappoint you there.
You not like blue? I make pink for you then see if you like that.

This argument is pathetic, anyone can tell you are making up ****.

The fact you can make a stage IV warrior in 3 weeks explains what type of gamer you are, one who needs fast rewards or will give up.... guess that's what happened to you on GSP? =)

If you reply to this, I will ignore you... as you clearly just wanna try your hardest to make this server look bad. Do you see me posting on Zentaur threads saying its bad? No because I leave you to make your own mind up.

---------- Post Merged at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:44 PM ----------

[video=youtube;Qbryh_etBxQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qbryh_etBxQ[/video]

Last edited:

DeadSouls

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 3, 2008

I have not played any Mir2 servers recently, sorry to disappoint you there.
You not like blue? I make pink for you then see if you like that.

This argument is pathetic, anyone can tell you are making up ****.

The fact you can make a stage IV warrior in 3 weeks explains what type of gamer you are, one who needs fast rewards or will give up.... guess that's what happened to you on GSP? =)

If you reply to this, I will ignore you... as you clearly just wanna try your hardest to make this server look bad. Do you see me posting on Zentaur threads saying its bad? No because I leave you to make your own mind up.

---------- Post Merged at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:44 PM ----------

Truthfully, I was answering someones question, when you started making false accusations about me. If you were asking or answering questions on Zentaur i wouldn't accuse you of flaming the server, unless you did. I didn't come to flame this i just answered honestly from my own opinion, I have a keen interest in mir 3 and the p servers about and like to know whats what with them user count and such, so when someone else asks questions I try to help.

The old i will have my last say and ignore you line, its sad, you fear a debate? I do not, i would gladly reply to you all day or until i got bored, because you have no answers, only lies. What exactly did i make up?

Type of gamer i am, is i play what i find the most fun. Making owns, title's, pvp, good events and fun grind, is what I find fun that is why I play there. I don't know what gamer you are, I don't know you, but I played Global, I had fun then, the thought of doing it all over again with less people is sickening to me.

Last edited:

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
simple the server is the most advanced files but its completely **** because there is no PK drops or body drops thats one of the core things people still stick around and play this game and without this it wont get more than 50 online at once.

its clearly a care bear game wemade ****ed up back when they made this change it even made alot of people leave when they made this change and for the p server to keep this change is completely silly.. i know alot of people who where put off this server due to these reasons..

when someone else cracks these files and host it with all the changes i bet they will x3 this servers user count if not more.

simple but harsh.

Last edited:

heanberg

LOMCN Leecher
Jan 8, 2016
Hi all,

just trying to download this and it wont work wont even install from the link here comes up with unable to find files whilst installing, i know theres issues with windows 10 but i would of thought it would still install ok ? some are playing with windows 10 so i suspect it will work ?

thanks

---------- Post Merged at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Hi all,

just trying to download this and it wont work wont even install from the link here comes up with unable to find files whilst installing, i know theres issues with windows 10 but i would of thought it would still install ok ? some are playing with windows 10 so i suspect it will work ?

thanks

DeadSouls

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 3, 2008
Hi all,

thanks

---------- Post Merged at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Hi all,

thanks

Disable all anti virus, and windows defender. Clean mir3gsp off pc, restart and try install again, add to firewall. I've heard windows 10 is not good on mir3gsp and windows10, 32 bit is a no.