Extreme [2.3]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Lone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2007
IP address : 78.129.157.135
Server Name : Extreme
Server Type : 2.3
Server spec: AMD Athlon(tm) II X4 645 Processor, 8Gb RAM, Windows Server 2008 Standard R2.
Weekly Reboot: Friday Mornings
Exp Rates : Progressive exp table (5% increase in exp requirement per level)
Starting Level : 0
Starting Gold : 0

Autopatch Download : http://mmorpggeek.com/mirextreme.rar
Facebook group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/1619890601612581/

Available Gamegold items: ( Everything that can be bought is also drops by mobs or can be bought for Gamepoints which are also dropped by mobs.)

VIP Status - 500gg per week
Benediction Oils - Prices vary: 1Bene=100gg 10Benes=500gg
Skill books - Price dependant on book
Gamepoints - Prices Vary from 1000gp=35gg up to 1,000,000gp=35,000gg
Orbs - Prices vary from 250gg - 500gg depending on the orb
Gold Prices Vary from 1,000,000gold=100gg up to 100,000,000gold=10000gg
Extreme Tokens - 70GG each
King Room Teleports - Prices range from 70gg up to 760gg
Pets - prices range from 150gg for 3 foxes which last until death/log out, up to 2000gg for a tadanga which lasts for a week.
Levelling assistance items: Levelling tokens are used to make levelling Scrolls, which give you access to a leveling room. X2 exp token = 75gg, x3 exp token = 120gg both last 22minutes.

Lots of Helpful commands (Use @Help in game for a detailed description of each)
@help
@gamepoints
@PK
@pet
@house
@safe
@exp
@noobpet
@Statrock
@Basher
@Summon
@safer
@vip
@killpets
@killfaithpet

Speak to Harrison in BW Safe zone for access to the Noob Cave and a free pet

There is currently lots of kit in the game to collect and customise your character with, The main aim for people is the high level Extreme kit which can be dropped by higher level mobs or can be crafted with the use of Extreme tokens, which can in turn be crafted using Gamepoints, Focus Marbles and Gold.

Extreme Kit will allow you to hit the 1000 stat limit which is imposed on this file set by level 200 - Beyond this level you will be hunting for Bonus Points to further your stats.

23 different temples all with there own monsters and unique Bosses.
over 2000 different mobs to fight
over 7700 items to discover
multiple challenges to take on with more to come

Why not come and give it a try.

the best way to contact us and to keep up to date is via our facebook group so please signup. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1619890601612581/

All the best

Lone

Last edited:

Lone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2007
Currently there are 2 people online - its a high rate :)

ipwnu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2015
its same server he has just readvertised it

pm me in game im lvling noobs

tamika

wonderman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 1, 2013
was a wipe m8 somone hit 100+ first day it was bk up donating for exp pots so i just stopped playing it

Lone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2007
The server has been online for over 2 months now, it was just being advertised in the Upcoming servers rather than this section for discussions on wipes please have a read of the old thread.

was a wipe m8 somone hit 100+ first day it was bk up donating for exp pots so i just stopped playing it

this simply isn't true, you created your character 11 days ago, you weren't even on line in the first day..... from the looks of it on the facebook group the last thing you wanted was my Dad to level you. ;-)

the server didn't receive any donations for the first 2 weeks. Thai was the first person to donate which allowed the server to be transferred over to a dedicated server instead of on my own home machine.

All the best

Lone

Last edited:

viper67

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2006
will this not work on windows 10 as its not starting for me

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Glad to see your all up and running Lone

All the best with the server.

/AlucarD

MinionBoB

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 2, 2015
played when it opened, was really nice server with lone being very helpfull.

will be downloading this week to try it again

good luck lone

/MinionBoB

Lone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2007
thanks for the well wishes.

With regards to windows 10, we currently haven't had any success running the game on windows 10. Im going to try swapping out Exe files and see if that is the cause (im not entirely sure if we can even swap the exe but im at a loss as to what else could be causing the problem of the game not launching on windows 10 - if anyone else has dealt with the issue previously, advice would be greatly received :) )

Lone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2007
I'm fairly sure we tried that but will double check. thanks for the suggestion :)

Lone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2007
Halloween Event Info
Start Date: Friday 30/10/2015
End Date: Friday 6/11/2015

The Halloween Event will consist of various Halloween themed mobs spawning round the provinces, which drop an array of goodies along with Letters.
Collect the letters, spell out the rewards and it will be yours!

Look out for the pumpkins which will drop from the event mobs.

When double clicked these pumpkins will drop a selection of Treats but watch out for the Tricks and empty pumpkins! Chocolate, Candy, Gamegold, PK Points, Bonus Exp, Random bosses.... what will you get???

Fancy Dresses
You will also have Fancy Dresses dropped by the mobs - These have no stats and are simply meant for posing in - Alternatively you can trade these in to the Event NPC for a reward.

Quests

Pump Quest
You will need to hunt for the Chocolate and Candy Pumps which are vital for unlocking the instant choco and candy pump feature which is used with Key 7 and Key 9 on your keyboards in game.

Title Quest
You will be able to find TitleTokens as part of the drops from the Halloween Mobs, collect enough of these and proclaim yourself the true Halloween devil.

Event Items Quest
You will now be able to start your quest to create the EventItems - these items retain their stats after the event has ended. During the event period you will be able to create the Event items by collecting the right Letters that are dropped from the Halloween mobs, you will then need to upgrade the item using event upgrade tokens.

benwatson12

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2014
server is gay man got like 1 player lol

---------- Post Merged at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:48 PM ----------

ands its not high rates more like low rates if i was u id find a better server tbf.

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
server is gay man got like 1 player lol

---------- Post Merged at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:48 PM ----------

ands its not high rates more like low rates if i was u id find a better server tbf.

There is no need to slate someones hard work, it shouldn't matter if they have 1 player or 100, the server developers put a lot of hard work in to get the server online and there is no need to judge.

As a server owner myself, it takes a long time to get everything right, and it takes a lot of going back over things to ensure their working correctly. Sometimes you can get the stress of "Change one thing, everything else stops working".

This isn't right of you to hate about the server on their public thread. If you hate the server, mail the admins don't try to ruin their reputation because you have a problem or don't like the server.