DBZ Movie

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
The dub version was released 2 weeks ago, The Japanese one was released in April.

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
ewwww watching DBZ dubbed how can u do such a thing. As good as it is its pretty pointless film now as like with battle of the gods super will change a lot of things with it

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
ewwww watching DBZ dubbed how can u do such a thing. As good as it is its pretty pointless film now as like with battle of the gods super will change a lot of things with it

First time I watched DragonBall Z was dubbed n Cartoon Network and main reason I watch it dubbed it because , I'm English ? lol nutter.

The super series actually replaces the battle of gods movie, then leads up to this movie.

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
First time I watched DragonBall Z was dubbed n Cartoon Network and main reason I watch it dubbed it because , I'm English ? lol nutter.

The super series actually replaces the battle of gods movie, then leads up to this movie.

so am i... There's just so much cut out of anime's when its translated, be it a cut or miss translation, over 9000 being a easy example. once

supers been great so far tho i like there retelling better than then film did it tbh the only problem i had is was it episode 4 or 5 cant remember now with the piss poor animation

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
so am i... There's just so much cut out of anime's when its translated, be it a cut or miss translation, over 9000 being a easy example. once

supers been great so far tho i like there retelling better than then film did it tbh the only problem i had is was it episode 4 or 5 cant remember now with the piss poor animation

TBH I'm not seeing much different in, I love the fact they mistranslated things, where do you think "Come at me" came from ? :D