HaarpCord [Heroes]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

floryn1234

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2010
ar u jokin or what the .... its wrong with u so let me guess u keep server online 2-3 weeks max 1 month then u take it down 2 weeks then u put it on back from a fresh start ? its like the 7 th time u doing this . so no ty i wont play this server again

cairude

LOMCN n00bie
Nov 20, 2015
ar u jokin or what the .... its wrong with u so let me guess u keep server online 2-3 weeks max 1 month then u take it down 2 weeks then u put it on back from a fresh start ? its like the 7 th time u doing this . so no ty i wont play this server again

this for real??

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
Confused as to why mods let them keep advertising this server? its been up more times in the past year then i've had hot dinners, surely you should knock this on the head by now, as you did the Same with Todds Server (Sac-red Mir) did you not?

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Confused as to why mods let them keep advertising this server? its been up more times in the past year then i've had hot dinners, surely you should knock this on the head by now, as you did the Same with Todds Server (Sac-red Mir) did you not?

My server was brought back due to requests, not up and down like this lol! Do agree with you here, cant have one set of rules for me and not apply them to others.