DragonMir [CrystalM2]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Xandrah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2012
DragonMir
Currently LIVE - Expect client changes weekly.
Non pay to win server, donations are not demanded for items or gold in game. All GameShop items can be paid for with gold you get from monsters.
Base database by -
daneo1989

Mission:
What do we plan to do?
Simple, we plan to make a complete euro style mir, much like how the official servers were (legendofmir.net) before they closed down, with our own added twist of new dungeons,spells,bosses and normal mobs.
With added events,new lore and custom quests added into the game.

Forums:
http://dragonmir.eu/forums/
Client Update http://dragonmir.eu/client/Client_06122015.zip (Updated 06/12/2015)
Full Client Download: https://mega.nz/#!fAVgHSBR!D4ZEwTCujjgQ7E1o1-D0pHrxy9XY89PVwz9JnQGW7mU (Updated 07/12/2015)

If you have suggestions for the server or bugs to report, please use the DragonMir Forums!!!!!

Screenshots!
NMPxujM.jpg

LXrbUdr.png

b3iOvgI.png

xEB9JGU.png

darkdevil1.png
items.png
redcavern1.png

Pending Changes:
Euro Mir Interface

Server Rates:
Custom EXP Rates (Varies with levels)
GOLD x2

Server Specs:
Quad Xeon E5 Series
32GB DDR3
Dedicated 1GB Backbone

Last edited:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
If this server is live (?) then I need to move it to the live section, not upcoming

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Currently LIVE - Expect client changes weekly.

If this server is live (?) then I need to move it to the live section, not upcoming

Yes.

It would be nice to see some images, do you have a facebook or something? How are people playing already without a website or any other advertisement? Interesting to know what these new tiles are like. Are they new or do you just mean something like different maps to mir2 e.g. mir3 maps or even new official tiles that others haven't used yet.
Good luck.

Last edited:

Xandrah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2012

Ahh yes that makes more sense, you can move it for us if you dont mind :) I will change the title to Beta.

Also pictures will come, the new tiles are still being worked on. Right now I am just wanting people to come in and experience the server being slowly developed, so it may be live, but lets class it as more of a Alpha. No characters will be wiped though, I have copied how the euromir exp tables were, so no need to wipe.
We have a few exciting things to come, especially with the old euromir interface coming into play thanks to Valhalla!

Last edited:

koz1122

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2012
Re: DragonMir [CrystalM2] Alpha Testing

Archers are broke, you cannot hit anything.
No offence i no that its brand new etc, but i got bored after 2minutes, iv killed deers 1 million times before on a million different servers, be original otherwise it will be like 99% of other servers and close within a month.
I had noticed that you had manage to find time to sort the donation list though (Y)
I wish you best of luck, and if server changes i will pop back on but im not killing deer on an "Alpha" Server.

Ciao .

Xandrah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2012

Archers are broke, you cannot hit anything.
No offence i no that its brand new etc, but i got bored after 2minutes, iv killed deers 1 million times before on a million different servers, be original otherwise it will be like 99% of other servers and close within a month.
I had noticed that you had manage to find time to sort the donation list though (Y)
I wish you best of luck, and if server changes i will pop back on but im not killing deer on an "Alpha" Server.

Ciao .

I am actually not sure what you are on about here, there is no "donation list" everything in the gameshop is default to what is in CrystalM2.
No way in my years mir2 would I EVER demand donations when a server has only been up a day.

---------- Post Merged on 11-11-2015 at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 10-11-2015 at 09:54 PM ----------
Temp Changes:
Added base MC to Archers.

Pending Changes:
Euro Mir Interface

Suggested Changes:
Removing Assassin & Archer - Should we do this and keep with how Euro Mir was "Legend of Mir 2 - The three heroes" (WAR/WIZ/TAO)? Post and let me know!

manbearpig95

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 10, 2013

found a bug needs fixing asap was hunting with a mate who had no tt so i pkd him was still white and now i cannot use any npc's ...

raychow

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 11, 2015

playing for all noon time~
so boring ~i'm the only one who online~
By the way why the quest for beginner are gone when i finish like 4 or 5 quest.
why the map still using korean map?cant read korean bro

---------- Post Merged at 05:48 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:42 AM ----------

by the way how to play with full screen?

Xandrah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2012

found a bug needs fixing asap was hunting with a mate who had no tt so i pkd him was still white and now i cannot use any npc's ...

Interesting bug, I will look into it.

Ray, why are you expecting the server to have many players when it was only launched into alpha yesterday? To enable fullscreen, you must click the cog icon at the top right, you will then be able to checkmark fullscreen mode, when you press Launch you will be taken into fullscreen I do not suggest this mode if your display does not support 1024x768 - remember this game is old, don't expect amazing resolutions :P

Last edited:

raychow

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 11, 2015

what your name in game gm?want go in play with me?PM ray
too boring playing myself
by the way some question wan ask you if you in the game

Xandrah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2012

what your name in game gm?want go in play with me?PM ray
too boring playing myself
by the way some question wan ask you if you in the game

My name is Xan in-game. You are welcome to PM me any time you like! Currently I am not in-game while I add more features to the client.

koz1122

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2012

I think removing Archers is fine, im not sure the state of sins on these server files i will have a further play when i have more time on my hands.
I do apologize i have had 0 time on these files i just assumed you updated the Gameshop, so my apologies.

Have you thought of moving away from the Euro clone and potentially going for a medium rate exp ?

Xandrah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2012

I think removing Archers is fine, im not sure the state of sins on these server files i will have a further play when i have more time on my hands.
I do apologize i have had 0 time on these files i just assumed you updated the Gameshop, so my apologies.

Have you thought of moving away from the Euro clone and potentially going for a medium rate exp ?

This is why its Alpha :) I am very happy to see users input and suggestions. I am not entirely cloning how EuroMir was, it will have my own twist.
EXP rates? We will see, I see far too many servers with mid rate exp.

thedeath

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 26, 2003

what i wonder is: why do you want to remove archers?
what do you have 'against' archers?
(or sins?)

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK

haha td defending his archers everywhere :rolleyes:

Xandrah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2012

what i wonder is: why do you want to remove archers?
what do you have 'against' archers?
(or sins?)

Nothing against them at all! The only thing is, old day euro mir (legendofmir.net) did not have these two new classes.

thedeath

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 26, 2003

haha td defending his archers everywhere :rolleyes:

actualy i wasnt doing any such thing: all i did is ask what he disliked about them

---------- Post Merged at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:20 PM ----------

Nothing against them at all! The only thing is, old day euro mir (legendofmir.net) did not have these two new classes.

cant you say the same about most of the 'newer' content (like dungeons, mobs etc?)
i admit it's a perfectly valid point, just a bit of a weird one at times :p

Xandrah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2012

actualy i wasnt doing any such thing: all i did is ask what he disliked about them

---------- Post Merged at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:20 PM ----------

cant you say the same about most of the 'newer' content (like dungeons, mobs etc?)
i admit it's a perfectly valid point, just a bit of a weird one at times :p

True! But I do recall euromir having dungeons. I stopped playing around the 1.9 days.

raychow

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 11, 2015

hey bro i been keep redo and redo the same quest for 4 time and no new quest cumin out for me~can you please check that?so annoying for me

---------- Post Merged at 08:59 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:43 AM ----------

xan pm me when u in game

Xandrah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2012

hey bro i been keep redo and redo the same quest for 4 time and no new quest cumin out for me~can you please check that?so annoying for me

---------- Post Merged at 08:59 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:43 AM ----------

xan pm me when u in game

I will :) Currently at work, at the moment.