DragonMir [CrystalM2]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013
Re: DragonMir [CrystalM2] Alpha Testing

server is lagging as hell pal need to sort tht out and r ur archers mc based or dc

Xandrah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2012

Having a few issues with OVH - Kimsufi dedicated server host at the moment, the lag should be resolved soon, unless its the CrystalM2 files locking the server up.

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013

when will it be back online like pal

Xandrah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2012

when will it be back online like pal

Its back online, but do not hold your breath about random dropouts yet, they are still working on the issue with the physical dedicated server rack.

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013

ok well i was on then got kicked so its all ok

raychow

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 11, 2015

xan i cant use skill><"

---------- Post Merged at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:30 PM ----------

is working now@@

Xandrah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2012

Server finally going down for network card replacement by Kimsufi Dedicated Server Host. Please be patient, the server could be down for 1 hour.

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013

ok pal just post on here when its back up so we kno me as im rocking the archer out lol

Xandrah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2012

ok pal just post on here when its back up so we kno me as im rocking the archer out lol

I pay over £50.00 a month for this server, so if they can not pull there fingers out of there asses, I will host it on a new dedicated server box I host at home.

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013

ok pal

---------- Post Merged at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:47 PM ----------

how long it gunna be now pal if they have fixed it

Xandrah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2012

ok pal

---------- Post Merged at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:47 PM ----------

how long it gunna be now pal if they have fixed it

Alright systems are back online, please keep me posted in a private message about gameplay. I hope they have resolved it, if not I will move the server files onto a new dedicated server :)

---------- Post Merged on 13-11-2015 at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 12-11-2015 at 04:23 PM ----------

Updates:
Translated Mir 2 maps
Updated drop rates. 5x increase.
Updated xp rates. 3x increase

raychow

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 11, 2015

still bit lagging for me sometime but for less is ok~just asking some fellow in game they say all good~

Last edited:

BackOnceAgain

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2015

cool server so far.

lots of added drop items, which makes the low level grind not so boring!!! exp/drop changes were a very good idea.

everything in the gameshop seems obtainable via ingame gold, which is also another positive imo.

not seen many others online, but so far im really enjoying myself and i would recommend to everyone to at least give it a play!

---------- Post Merged at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:56 PM ----------

need gm asap ingame. found a bug

Xandrah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2012

cool server so far.

lots of added drop items, which makes the low level grind not so boring!!! exp/drop changes were a very good idea.

everything in the gameshop seems obtainable via ingame gold, which is also another positive imo.

not seen many others online, but so far im really enjoying myself and i would recommend to everyone to at least give it a play!

---------- Post Merged at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:56 PM ----------

need gm asap ingame. found a bug

Thank you for the input! I will come and help you as soon as I can, I am currently at work, when I get back I will note you.

BackOnceAgain

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2015

Thank you for the input! I will come and help you as soon as I can, I am currently at work, when I get back I will note you.

, currently mobs in Seokochovalley are 1hit kill for 6k exp or so.

so far all the players that have been online have gained from this (myself included)

edit - @ level 24 these give 1.1k exp (so i guess they are lowish level monsters - which is good! hopefully your back soon and you can reboot so they have stats.

edit - also DarkForest mobs 1hit - these give 3 exp only

---------- Post Merged at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:46 PM ----------

it appears all the new mobs are 1 hit kills, u may want to check your db

Last edited:

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012

How can I download this?
When I click on the link, I have to download everything on its own lol

Xandrah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2012

, currently mobs in Seokochovalley are 1hit kill for 6k exp or so.

so far all the players that have been online have gained from this (myself included)

edit - @ level 24 these give 1.1k exp (so i guess they are lowish level monsters - which is good! hopefully your back soon and you can reboot so they have stats.

edit - also DarkForest mobs 1hit - these give 3 exp only

---------- Post Merged at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:46 PM ----------

it appears all the new mobs are 1 hit kills, u may want to check your db

Thank you for these messages, its been a little hectic with work today, but I will have them sorted by tomorrow, can you list he monster names that are effected? Thanks!

---------- Post Merged at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:50 PM ----------

How can I download this?
When I click on the link, I have to download everything on its own lol

I will upload a full client zip onto megaupload :)</soso>

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK

think you need to give credit to the correct people.

Also, AS your using the database i released... You need to make the NewbieGuild as the noticeboard in BorderVillage allows you to join it.
All guards directions ****ed.

Last edited: