DragonMir [CrystalM2]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

BackOnceAgain

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2015
Re: DragonMir [CrystalM2] Alpha Testing

everything in the GS can be bought with ingame gold......afaik no1 has donated

Xandrah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2012

everything in the GS can be bought with ingame gold......afaik no1 has donated

Exactly, I do not believe in demanding donations ever, and the server has only been live 4 days.

raychow

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 11, 2015

how to collect my item xan><"

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013

Exactly, I do not believe in demanding donations ever, and the server has only been live 4 days.

But you are allowing donations/selling items on an Alpha? Despite the options to pay for gold, as that's irrelevant, there is an option to pay RLM for items ingame?

thedeath

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 26, 2003

But you are allowing donations/selling items on an Alpha? Despite the options to pay for gold, as that's irrelevant, there is an option to pay RLM for items ingame?

tbh i'm not sure but: i dont think he even mentioned the option to donate, he's just using the default gameshop with everything having an ingame gold value aswell.
ppl are just 'mass' buying gameshop items with ingame gold :p

Xandrah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2012

Start reading forum posts please, the gameshop is a default addition and does not need rl currency. Read topics. I wont respond to them anymore.

BackOnceAgain

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2015

to collect your items, go inside bichon store . option on innkeeper is to 'collect' parcel. once collected, click your mail icon in the top right of the screen (inside minimap)

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013

Start reading forum posts please, the gameshop is a default addition and does not need rl currency. Read topics. I wont respond to them anymore.

OK, firstly, take your shitty attitude reverse it and start again. I didn't treat you like a dick, extend the same courtesy.

Secondly, and I'll explain carefully, nowhere did you expressly say you didn't allow for charges or RMT. Saying you don't demand donations whilst in the same breath saying 'all gameshop stuff can be bought with ingame gold' could be misleading and is hardly definitive.

The Crystal gameshop works with premium currency alongside ingame gold, so there is definitely room for confusion. Saying you don't allow/accept donations would have been clearer.

All I was asking for is so I could know whether there was going to be wipe and what would be done with 'purchases' if so.

Xandrah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2012

OK, firstly, take your shitty attitude reverse it and start again. I didn't treat you like a dick, extend the same courtesy.

Secondly, and I'll explain carefully, nowhere did you expressly say you didn't allow for charges or RMT. Saying you don't demand donations whilst in the same breath saying 'all gameshop stuff can be bought with ingame gold' could be misleading and is hardly definitive.

The Crystal gameshop works with premium currency alongside ingame gold, so there is definitely room for confusion. Saying you don't allow/accept donations would have been clearer.

All I was asking for is so I could know whether there was going to be wipe and what would be done with 'purchases' if so.

Currently a ingame wipe is not required. But this could be something possible in the future if people do not report a bug, for example a monster with 1 hp but drops tons of gold/experience.
So far people are being considerate and pointing out bugs for me to fix!
Sorry for the response before, but a lot of people just keep thinking I am demanding donations.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013

I understood the tone of response, it's LOMCN. You're gonna get people accusing you of money grabbing even if you never take a dime.... somehow.

But my confusion did stem from the fact that I think this may be the first server I've seen on here (in the last year) to have no form of donation for IG currency. If you truly intend to not have premium paid for currency, that may be something you should shout about as it's a massive selling point.

Xandrah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2012

I understood the tone of response, it's LOMCN. You're gonna get people accusing you of money grabbing even if you never take a dime.... somehow.

But my confusion did stem from the fact that I think this may be the first server I've seen on here (in the last year) to have no form of donation for IG currency. If you truly intend to not have premium paid for currency, that may be something you should shout about as it's a massive selling point.

That's a good point, I will list this on my main post. I do not believe in pay to win mir2 servers with donations. I have never been a fan of it.

BackOnceAgain

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2015

Please jazz up your advert a bit, alot of players are fickle and wont bother to try a server if the advert lacks.

Your exp rate says = NORMAL. But it should say x5? Or whatever the rate is atm.

Enjoying myself stilll. Also recruiting for my guild /aNti to join :)

Xandrah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2012

Please jazz up your advert a bit, alot of players are fickle and wont bother to try a server if the advert lacks.

Your exp rate says = NORMAL. But it should say x5? Or whatever the rate is atm.

Enjoying myself stilll. Also recruiting for my guild /aNti to join :)

Great to see you enjoying yourself :)
I am just currently correcting new mir2 mobs and opening Snow Caves.
Still keeping a close eye on how stable CrystalM2 is, otherwise we will look into going the Delphi Mir 2.3 route.

BackOnceAgain

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2015

Bug list...

Amulets/Randomteleports - only able to buy 1 from the shop. need to be in stacks of 20

Skillpoints - drasticly need lowering please (PRIORITY PLEASE)

SwampCave/DragonLair/IceTemple/WhiteLands - mobs are 1 hit , no drops either

TrollCave - All mobs have no dropfiles.

SubBoss, hellkeeper in Hellcave, is invisble and does silly damage.,

---------- Post Merged at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:19 AM ----------

will personally boost anyone that comes to play this server, if im online i have no problems grouping and helping people level/skill up

/aNti

Last edited:

Xandrah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2012

Bug list...

Amulets/Randomteleports - only able to buy 1 from the shop. need to be in stacks of 20

Skillpoints - drasticly need lowering please (PRIORITY PLEASE)

SwampCave/DragonLair/IceTemple/WhiteLands - mobs are 1 hit , no drops either

TrollCave - All mobs have no dropfiles.

SubBoss, hellkeeper in Hellcave, is invisble and does silly damage.,

---------- Post Merged at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:19 AM ----------

will personally boost anyone that comes to play this server, if im online i have no problems grouping and helping people level/skill up

/aNti

Thanks for the bug list aNti

I will get working on those :)

Completed
Troll Mines 1F/2F - Drops are all now correct along with levels, ai and stats.

Progression:
Already working on WhiteLands/IceTemple/SnowCaves

Todo:
SwampCave
DragonLair
Hell

Last edited:

BackOnceAgain

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2015

I think the mobs in TrollLair need adjusting slightly m8.

There hp seems fine, but they dont hit me for alot , so perhaps increase their DC/MC. Accuracy on the mobs too may need increasing.

Drops also need adjusting in there - i think for these mobs you should perhaps start to make your own custom dropfiles as the drops everywhere else are very very frequent (One mass lure somewhere and you'll have so much **** on the floor its unreal)

These dropfiles you make could also be the base for the next dungeon you fix/tweak (Ice ones etc)

Last edited:

Xandrah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2012

I think the mobs in TrollLair need adjusting slightly m8.

There hp seems fine, but they dont hit me for alot , so perhaps increase their DC/MC. Accuracy on the mobs too may need increasing.

Drops also need adjusting in there - i think for these mobs you should perhaps start to make your own custom dropfiles as the drops everywhere else are very very frequent (One mass lure somewhere and you'll have so much **** on the floor its unreal)

These dropfiles you make could also be the base for the next dungeon you fix/tweak (Ice ones etc)

Great ideas! Thank you for the input, that's exactly what I am working on, we need the rates reduced slightly and trollmines slightly more deadly for the player.

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar

usercount on this please?
and what is the level of the highest ingame?

BackOnceAgain

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2015

usercount is between 5 and 1 lol.

needs more players.

im happy to help any newcomer