DragonMir [CrystalM2]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

thedeath

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 26, 2003
Re: DragonMir [CrystalM2] Alpha Testing

usercount is between 5 and 1 lol.

needs more players.

im happy to help any newcomer

ye but you have to remember it seems if you log in an alt and lvl him to 10, marry him etc: you get a nice exp and dmg bonus just for leaving him in town.
i sort of assumed it should only give the bonus when you're together, but appearently it works leaving the alt afk in town.

so when you see 5 users its likely you + 2ppl that each have their alt logged in for the bonus

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004

ye but you have to remember it seems if you log in an alt and lvl him to 10, marry him etc: you get a nice exp and dmg bonus just for leaving him in town.
i sort of assumed it should only give the bonus when you're together, but appearently it works leaving the alt afk in town.

so when you see 5 users its likely you + 2ppl that each have their alt logged in for the bonus

While you might see the buff, it won't effect your EXP unless you're in range. Same applies for Mentor buff.

Xandrah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2012

While you might see the buff, it won't effect your EXP unless you're in range. Same applies for Mentor buff.

Indeed you have to be together to actually get the EXP advantage.

seumus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 18, 2005

Yah I think it's down

Xandrah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2012

Server back online, was checking the code to trace the crash.

Xandrah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2012

Np haha, trying my best anyway. You can thank TheDeath for the quick fix for the hell boss crashing us last time. Thanks to him I was able to correct that.

Progress:
Fixed crash caused by a global shout scroll.

Last edited:

BackOnceAgain

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2015

good work guys. How are you getting on with regards to the Trolls dropfiles/ dc/acc adjustments?

---------- Post Merged at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:13 PM ----------

also trade merchant is bugged

Xandrah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2012

good work guys. How are you getting on with regards to the Trolls dropfiles/ dc/acc adjustments?

---------- Post Merged at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:13 PM ----------

also trade merchant is bugged

Which merchant? And what is he doing.

BackOnceAgain

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2015

TradeMerchant.....

cannot buy anything , an error message appears.

give me 2mins i'll get a screen.

---------- Post Merged at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:58 PM ----------

Also if you go to Seaokycho village, you cannot use a townteleport. Have to run all the way back to bichon to reset your 'town teleports'

Attachments

• Image 11.jpg
    Image 11.jpg
    221.5 KB · Views: 46

Xandrah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2012

Do you know if the TrustMerchant in BW works?

TradeMerchant.....

cannot buy anything , an error message appears.

give me 2mins i'll get a screen.

---------- Post Merged at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:58 PM ----------

Also if you go to Seaokycho village, you cannot use a townteleport. Have to run all the way back to bichon to reset your 'town teleports'

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar

skills has 4k-5k leveling points to get atleast lvl1 , could you please fix that asap.
am leveling a wiz and magicshield/fw does not help at all when they r 5 seconds and gone.

Xandrah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2012

skills has 4k-5k leveling points to get atleast lvl1 , could you please fix that asap.
am leveling a wiz and magicshield/fw does not help at all when they r 5 seconds and gone.

I will be getting onto skills next, my major concern was fixing the crashes first.