Mir2 Vengeance - Crystal at its best

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Havok

likes to charge back
Apr 12, 2015
my opinion so far
server items seem ok
price of skills way to high maybe drop them and make gold hard to get :)
classes:
tao seems ok got 1 to 20 took abit but they seem ok when they get sfb
wizzies N/A
War atm they seem **** but thats because of lvl exp and price on skills
sins need base acc increase say 15 base :)

also i know sounds bad but maybe do a wipe as at the start people exploited dragon cave in gi as they didn't hurt and there was a mob in there that was 1 hit kills and 6k exp + dropped 40+ kit and maybe jump the exp up a little

Havok

likes to charge back
Apr 12, 2015
yh exp is abit weak the exp mobs give u is ok its the exp u need whats the issue

---------- Post Merged at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:24 PM ----------

is server still down im getting connecting to server 1.2.3.4.5.6 ect

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
The exp needs to be adjusted its a ****ing nightmare after lvl 20.
Also server DOWN

DrowninG

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Server is back up.

The experience is variable, it starts off easy but has a steeper increase as you get higher level.

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
Server is back up.

The experience is variable, it starts off easy but has a steeper increase as you get higher level.
M8 , im pretty sure I know what Im talking about.
Im 24 and it takes like @ least 3h to lvl

Positive

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2015
Wondering about the bugs, pretty sure people exploited it with a few 40+ items in tm already+ whatever people have in their storage from it, i seen a guy with over 4m gold already which more than likely is another exploit.

Havok

likes to charge back
Apr 12, 2015
ok i have a cupple bits for u just info from players in game

1. EXP= its not a big issue but something that could be sorted maybe increase the exp given by mobs or reduce the exp needed to lvl
2. itams= people exploited on day 1 few people r pissed at it as people have 40+~ items i found 2 rings on the floor in bw so they must be exploited coz who would throw away 40 rings lol apparently its in dragon swamp this happened hell red cave ect . possible wipe with a x2 start or 1.5 just to get people bk to there ways
3. caves/broken things= aoc lvl 11 to enter/stone is broken / dno about other caves like awt ect not that far in
4. general info: = books seem ok pricing as u explained in game but maybe leave standard books in bookshop like thrusting half moon and make tdb flame-sword ff met strike psncloud ect ect drops from bosses ect the high end stuff just make um rare make tdb fs less rare than fury rage ect just an example if u want to make money a big thing in here just make repair cost more put a spec repair in taht u need to pay 100k + to repair make pots a little more expensive

5 AND A BIG 1 try get ya self in game / just to see how things go and maybe do a WARING SHOUT IF YA GONA REBOOT LOL :)

JUST soem info ect how few things change server seems great just needs a few tweaks ect also maybe add group caves invasions and few other things :) gl

---------- Post Merged at 02:06 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:03 AM ----------

also frost tiger ive kiled the guy 10 time and if im lucky ill get a sunny lol :) so maybe have a look through boss files n sub files :)

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
What base files you using? Your own or the one I released, I ask this question regarding Ancient OmaCave teleport. I added a Quest for this.

There's a couple issues.

1. GameShop items the Gold exchange rate is poor, 5000 gold for GuardsHelp for 7 Day's...
2. There's no direction on quests they are all over, like kill 5 yeti in mud wall..
3. Some monster's are stupidly hard IE spittingspider in start area.. they chase you half way around the map.
4. (My opinion) I'd remove all trees from the starter map it doesn't fit into landscape yes you could say that about trees in BP certain areas but full sand map it just doesn't fit
5.I have noticed people are left in the dark until they reach level 8 after completing the quests might be a good idea at lvl7 you start a Quest to leave the starter map.
6. Might be work adding something each time you level it flags new locations of quests.

/Ancient

BackOnceAgain

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2015
i played a bit, but stopped when it became obvious ppl had exploited / and the exp is way way low, i wouldnt call it med rate

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
It's Chaos as a GM guys, give him a chance. He is fairly active, and takes part in a lot of convo's on the Crystals stuff. I have confidence he'll sort it properly.

Havok

likes to charge back
Apr 12, 2015
yh its not a bad server just needs abit info on whats wrong ect ect and its obv who the exploiters are NoHeals ect ect

chaosdeath

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 22, 2012
Newport, UK
Guys ty for the feed back I really appreciate it. All issues WILL be looked into no matter how trivial or small they seem. All criticism is taken on board as well.

I will discuss this issue with drowning and snowdog and see what we plan on doing regarding the dragonswamp cave issue.