Mir2 Vengeance - Crystal at its best

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

chaosdeath

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 22, 2012
Newport, UK
Right we have decided to do a WIPE due to this exploit. EVERYONE will re-start at level 15 with the Academy Set including the first skill book with 20k gold.

This is by no means a total repayment of what you have done , but it is a start. We do apologise for this but this does seem to be the best course of action to take.

Thank you all for the info and feedback you have provided.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Suggestion, albeit miles too late and frankly should have been obvious from the start:

Beta test? no? Irons out most of the exploits/bugs/crap and hopefully stops you having to wipe, which has already happened once.

Goodluck nonetheless.

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
Fair enough,
Is exp gonna stay the same? Im asking because I was highest on serv and cba to do it again if it's the same.

koz1122

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2012
On there forums they are saying re-launch tomorrow evening, hope this helps.

WhoFlungPooAndY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2013
Fair enough,
Is exp gonna stay the same? Im asking because I was highest on serv and cba to do it again if it's the same.

Lvl was you? think I was the highest lol and didn't exploit dragon swamp... but same, cba doing it again if the exp stays the same.

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
4% to 27.
Who said anything about u exploiting dragon swamp ?

chaosdeath

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 22, 2012
Newport, UK
Guys I need some help here plz... Does any one know what quest's were messed up plz???

Take it that it was only the MirGuide???

Starting level for the players b4 the exploit has been moved to level 15. There will be a namelist npc used to obtain your levels and academy kit, there will also be a 25% exp buff until level 25....

Last edited:

Havok

likes to charge back
Apr 12, 2015
should just reduce the amount of exp needed m8 and i didn't see any point in doing quest due to the fact nothing relay in it for the lvl i was whats teh current situation on books u keeping them the same ? price i mean or u gona put basic to lvl 26 in book shop reasonable price and make rest harder to obtain ?

cosmin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2011
Server off ??? or ?? ! i want to play this server !

chaosdeath

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 22, 2012
Newport, UK
nearing completion now guys. Book prices have been revamped.

---------- Post Merged at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:06 AM ----------

THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!!!
PLEASE FOLLOW THIS TO THE LETTER OR YOU WILL NOT REGAIN THE ACADEMY SET .. LEVEL 15....YOUR FIST SKILL BOOK LEVEL 1...AND 20K GOLD...This ONLY applies to those who were playing and NOT to new players!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1) CREATE YOUR SAME ACCOUNT IF POSSIBLE!!!!!

2) MAKE THE EXACT SAME CHARACTER NAMES YOU WERE USING .....EXTREMELY IMPORTANT THAT YOU DO THIS ONE!!!!!!!
FAUILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN THE NAMED NPC TELLING YOU TO GO AWAY!!!!

3) ONCE YOU HAVE DONE THAT CLICK ON THE NPC FOR YOUR CLASS ...so if you are an ARCHER you will see an NPC NAMED ARCHER NAMES....... claim academy set.... level 15 .... level 1 skill .... 20k gold .... 3 exp50% (2hr) scrolls.

4) Enjoy.

yes incase any one is wondering the game is up and running

virusz89

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 26, 2010
also if u could make @town or @home for us <3 , would be v nice

koz1122

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2012
Bullocks cant remember my char name lol.

UltSpeed on here ?

tibz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2014
server down? on lomcn status server say online