ORIGINS [Crystal]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex

REVISED SERVER INFORMATION

Firstly this is a very premature advert, there is no ETA at this time.

banner.jpg

The Server Team is ME, thats it, no one else has access to any of the files server side. There will only be 2 GM's Myself and a player called Soulfoxx, but be warned this isnt a GM event server where the GMs are on all the time to run events and drop goodies or crap like that. You want something. You go out and EARN IT! We may do the occasion Event but it wont be regular.

Please note i am NOT looking for anyone else to join my team.

We will be players ASWELL, if that puts people off which it might then hopefully some of my HeroesEU players will convince you that i am UNCORRUPTABLE, i was a player/GM on HeroesEU and i wasnt in the best kit, i didnt have the highest level and i wasnt the best player.
We integrate into the player community and get a feel for what needs changing.
Ive been PKed quite abit and tbh i love abit of PK, this server is NOT a care bear server. There will be no ArcherGuards at dungeons and Province Boarders. There are no Safe Caves, but if you want to PK be warned, no NPCs will listen to you.... unless your in PK Village (the classic PK Village in Mongchon Province)

Here are the rough stats for the server
The server will be a Very Low Rate - HARD Server

WAIT! Why so hard? Well myself and Soulfoxx want to play on a server that reminded me of euro, where i had to run around in light armour fighting in Oma Cave for a few days before progressing into the mines for books, then up to DV and AST for drops and gear and exp then when i was good moving up to ZT/RME/BDD. I will be making a server to represent this. Not everyone wants that type of server, but everyone is welcome to join us.

Servers Base Stats

EXP Rate = x1
Gold Rate = x1
Drop Rate = x1

Classes = Warrior, Wizard, Taoist

Shops will stock only the BASICS of Items and Gear. Nothing Level 15+ (unless a player has sold it to a shop)
XL Pots are under discussion as to how these can be obtained, Bought/Crafted/Dropped

Whats OLD
Dungeons:
- Oma Cave
- Natural Cave
- The Dead Mine
- Insect Cave
- Death Valley (Bug Cave)
- ****** Fox Hill

Drops:
I will try to remain as true to Euro as i can with Drops, so if you knew a mob dropped a certain item on euro... then it will drop here. A typical example would be that books dropped in The Dead Mine, on Origins they will aswell. Ghouls dropped Purifier Swords, They will here. SnakeScorpions and BigApes dropped TDB, they will here.

Mobs:
All mobs have the Euro stats and i have tried to remain as accurate as i can.

All Mobs also have Dynamic Stats like Players.
MinAC, MaxAC, MinMAC & MaxMAC

Whats NEW
Provinces:
Bichon Province (Shanda Map)
Woomyon Woods (Shanda Map)
Serpent Valley (Shanda Map)
Mongchon Province (Shanda Map)
Castle Gi-Ryoong (Shanda Map)
Tao School (Shanda Map)
Prajna Island (Shanda Map)

Dungeons:
Mineral Mines has been Removed.

- Wooma Temple (Redesigned using Shanda Maps)

Untitled-1.jpg

- Black Dragon Dungeon (Redesigned using Shanda Maps)

Untitled-2.jpg

- Angled Stone Tomb (Redesigned using Shanda Maps) (New Maze Route)

Untitled-3.jpg

- Zuma Temple (Redesigned using Shanda Maps) (New Maze Route)

Untitled-4.jpg

- Prajna Orc Dungeon (Replaces Prajna Cave on Prajna Island) (Redesigned using Shanda Maps) (Work In Progress)

Untitled-5.jpg

UI:
A Complete UI Redesign that is uniquie to Origins, i have edited and coded in a new UI using images from Shandas UI and the AppleM2 UI and added some music that i feel fits Mir perfectly.

[video=youtube;FMUhTnHjD_0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMUhTnHjD_0[/video]

[video=youtube;XdVqUj6CDuE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdVqUj6CDuE&feature=youtu.be[/video]

[video=youtube;oJcDluGxWzo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJcDluGxWzo&feature=youtu.be[/video]

[video=youtube;AW5_6IbuGOM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW5_6IbuGOM[/video]

Guilds
There is no NOOB GUILD!
Guilds can be made the classic way, WoomaHorn and 1mill Gold and you have to be level 22 or higher.
Guilds will be Player Capped and the cap will increase on each level the guild obtains.
Leveling guilds will be tough but the benefits are the buffs you can obtain with guild points.

Inventory
The Second Bag has been removed. You only get 1 Bag and 1 Quest Items Bag.

Quests
A complete Quest System written from the ground up and not copied from anyone elses files. All hand written by me.

Fishing
Dedicated Fishing Maps that are Safe to Fish in peace (except for the chance of landing a deadly monster while fishing!)

Removed Auto Casting. The Reel serves now as a boost to Success and Flexibility.

Future plans for Fishing Contests with Unique Rewards.

Gems & Orbs
Gems and Orbs are dropped by a large variety of mobs and bosses. Each gem or orb type (AC MAC DC SC MC etc) can be used to increase an items stat by up to +3.
Only +7 stats can be added to any one item.

[video=youtube;A7ES8w7qJW0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7ES8w7qJW0&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Mounts
Mounts will be in game and are currently under discussion as to be allowed to ride in caves or not.

Vanity Pets
These will be in game and they run around and collect the loot thats dropped, you decide what they collect via an interface menu.

[video=youtube;vk2vaaqmFxk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vk2vaaqmFxk&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Every 5Hours (in game playing time summoned) your VanityPet will produce a BlackStone, these contain any one of a variety of items, but you will always get something.

[video=youtube;uAElvNYAOHQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAElvNYAOHQ&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Relationships
These will be in game and you can use a WeddingRing to recall your lover to you.

Mentors are not in game.

Awakening will be in game.

Crafting will be in game.

GameShop
This is currently under discussion but you will NEVER be able to buy a kit, this server is not a Buy to Win Server, i HATE anything like that. I will also NOT allow EXP Pots or Scrolls or anything that can boost your exp gain via the GameShop.

Profit!!!

Like HeroesEU, This server will NOT be run for profit. There will NOT be a VIP system like i had in HeroesEU, the server will be FREE TO PLAY and everyone has the same chance to get just as much gear as the next player. It will all be down to luck and oppertunity.

FUTURE PLANS
I have some things in place that i will be implementing into the server at some time once i get the coding working but i have plans for:
Beastiary
TGC (Trading Card Game)
More Proffessions
Fishing Contests

BETA
There will be a period of OPEN BETA (no closed beta at all) after which a complete server wipe before i go live. I will be there at the live launch but not as a GM, as a player, i want to play this as much as you guys! I will NOT reply to GM requests while acting as a player, i will be come on as a GM if there are any serious issues. My GM account and player Account are seperate, the same goes for Soulfoxx. Again i stress that i know having a player and a GM will put people off, but i have been offered money to level players, to kit players and to even lift bans on players, i never accepted a penny for any of them and i never will. this server is uncorruptable. it never will be corrupted by money.

I look forward to playing with you soon!

Finally i wish to thank all those who have helped in making the C#/Crystal Files what they are today. Without people like you, this server would not be here.

Last edited:

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
Exp = 0.5
So level 22 after 3-4 days hmm, no thanks am skipping this server
no matter how good looking it is.

wish you luck, it is a great server with lots of new n nice features.

AquaLungs

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2013
Exp = 0.5
So level 22 after 3-4 days hmm, no thanks am skipping this server
no matter how good looking it is.

wish you luck, it is a great server with lots of new n nice features.

Do you mean 3-4 days is to quick for a low rate server or your put off because it'll take to long to level?

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
level 22 in about 2-4 months im aiming for not 2-3 days.

the server isnt about leveling and gearing up in its entirety, there are going to be quests, fishing, crafting, collecting, all these reward exp not just killing mobs so players have a way of leveling without having to grind if they dont want to.

AquaLungs

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2013
I remember lvl22 Armour being a real big step/goal and a borrowing stuff to get SkeleRings/Helm on.. Ahh the memories.
Cant wait to give this a go :)

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
0.5 is dirty i doubt many would even consider that, looks like you've put alot of hard work into it but its too low for my liking i think i may try once live.

another thing not many would wanna open beta with wipe especially since its 0.5 the grind is alittle OTT to be wiped imo.

good luck anyways.

Last edited:

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
the open beta is to find bugs and adjust drops, mobs, any issues in general with scripts, guilds etc. the open beta isnt for leveling, i might start the open beta at level 22 just to get a feel for it.

the server will be hard, im not a fan of masses of items, masses of dungeons, masses of levels and stats, i want a server where getting that rare added drop on an item means alot... seeing that blue drop (yes added drops are a different colour) will be such a rush to see whats added. thats the sort of server i want to play and thats the server ill make :)

im also not keen on the assassin or archer, i should have added that, its not going to be a class to choose from on this server

AquaLungs

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2013
The .5 exp makes sense because of the exp from other avenues fishing (maybe?) and quests etc.. So I'm hoping combined it will equal normal euro rate? I like its going to be hard.

Played a few serves that died when people hit 50+ with nothing they cant kill and nothing left to aim for..

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004

the server isnt about leveling and gearing up in its entirety, there are going to be quests, fishing, crafting, collecting, all these reward exp not just killing mobs so players have a way of leveling without having to grind if they dont want to.

Dafuq did i just read. 2-4 months of killing skeles and zombies with slaying only?
Not even fu cking Rick Grimes would have wasted so much time arround zombies...

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
0.5 is dirty i doubt many would even consider that, looks like you've put alot of hard work into it but its too low for my liking i think i may try once live.

another thing not many would wanna open beta with wipe especially since its 0.5 the grind is alittle OTT to be wiped imo.

good luck anyways.

I'm inclined to agree on the exp rate. I don't think there is a market for anything below 3-5x

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Dafuq did i just read. 2-4 months of killing skeles and zombies with slaying only?
Not even fu cking Rick Grimes would have wasted so much time arround zombies...

But Mitsos! Now you can go to the old caves and enjoy some real Mir experience ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
LOL I like it but 0.5 euro exp? Maybe good idea. As long as its even playing field, I won't mind long slog, might be good for those who play occasionally as you won't loose as much ground on the dedicated (no lifers) pple, have no problems with trust on the gm/player issue

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
I'm inclined to agree on the exp rate. I don't think there is a market for anything below 3-5x

yeah i know what you mean i was expecting something along the lines of chronicles exp rate anything higher just ruins the game.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
But Mitsos! Now you can go to the old caves and enjoy some real Mir experience ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yea and also it gives you sooooo much time to harvest, afk mine, afk fishing and i bet afk lvl spells because NOTHING IS HANDED ON A PLATE. But after mining and fishing for 2 weeks then you can finally craft your precious black ring and wreck even more havoc to zombies.

In all honesty if he even manages to get a usercount of 2 (he and his other GM) for more than 2 hours i will lose all my remaining faith to mankind.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004

I stopped reading when I saw 0.5 lol.

But by the blur on my screen, it seems like you've put a bit of work in....But I don't have the time or the patience to be under Lv22 for 2-3 months lol...Good luck :P

Status
Not open for further replies.