Mobile Mir

smoochy boys on tour

neptuneshaun

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 17, 2007
I have just stumbled upon this, thought i would share it for all. it would appear that if this is released then goodbye phone battery life.

http://news.4399.com/gonglue/rxcq/xinde/m/548972.html

261455434123.jpg

2614551c1c.jpg

2614543L315.jpg

261454195062.jpg

sj~44724_screenshot_565278e15b144.jpg

Last edited:

neptuneshaun

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 17, 2007
I used google chrome to translate it. There is a download link for it, i might see if i can download and run the game. It appears to be on both android and apple. The images appear to be the exact same as mir 2. I might see if i can save the images and post them on here along side my first post.

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
just tried downloading for IOS, Cant seem to install it because its only available on the Chinese apple store.

from a little bit of translating it seems this is only in development? despise there being alot of players in screenshots

neptuneshaun

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 17, 2007
One my phone has charged up i will see if i can download this onto android as you can install from outside the country or regain specified.

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
These is available on the app stores in China and is one of the most profitable iOS games they have
In order to get it you need to have a Chinese app store account, and to get one of them up you need a Chinese address and credit card
I have tried but had no luck

BH

neptuneshaun

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 17, 2007
I am hoping that they will release this in an english version. This will be good to see how they implement this into a phone game.

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
im not interested in playing it :P , my battery takes a beating as it is. i just wanna see if theres any new graphics or features on it

neptuneshaun

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 17, 2007
Iv just managed to make an account and sign into the game. I will see how i get on an if i take some screenshots ill share on here.

---------- Post Merged at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:48 PM ----------

Well, iv played 30 mins of it so far an i have to say its a different kind of mir.... as you can imagine its been scaled down.... a hell of alot, BW only contains about 5 buildings. The starting town is very similar to the starting town you get on Chronicals. The game can "auto Play" so you dont even have to know what your doing. The damage is in the 1000's on this game. There are so many splles that iv seen that we can relate to mir 2, so far iv seen Slaying, Fireball, TDB, FF, Met Strike. Iv seen some items off mir 2, a tiny tiny power axe (it looks so cute), mage staff, the white base dress. Im on level 3, i will continue to play and see what else i can see / come across. The sounds are all the same, the login music, hens sound, deer sound and scarecrow sounds.

It appears im center of attention for PK atm.... maybe due to the english name.

Any questions you would like to ask feel free an if i can answer them i will do.

Anyone know if you can stream using Twitch on your phone??

Last edited:

neptuneshaun

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 17, 2007
search Mir TenCent

just had a look at this. i think i might uninstall this now as the game plays its self and isnt really much fun to play when it runs you all around and your just watchin the screen, it even picks the spells to use.

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
How did u download it neptune?
and what phone u using?
if its apple direct me to download lol

it would be useful on my boring lectures : )

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
just had a look at this. i think i might uninstall this now as the game plays its self and isnt really much fun to play when it runs you all around and your just watchin the screen, it even picks the spells to use.

Yeah its crap, downloaded it few months ago for the resources (images), I unpacked the .APK but seems the UI is encrypted Flash (so no UI stealing)

Xandrah

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2012
I am planning to get CrystalM2 working on Android :P If I can get that working a public github will be setup of the converted code.

neptuneshaun

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 17, 2007
How did u download it neptune?
and what phone u using?
if its apple direct me to download lol

it would be useful on my boring lectures : )

I used this web address, http://news.4399.com/gonglue/rxcq/xinde/m/548972.html i then converted the page using google chrome to make it a little easier to navigate, At the bottom of the page there is a "Game Download" section next to the big image of the mir icon. The green button is for Android and the blue button is for Apple.

I am using a Samsung Galaxy S5, downloaded without any issues. Im not sure about Iphones/Ipads etc as i dont own an Apple device so i couldnt comment, the only thing i can say is i have downloaded on an Iphone before like this (not through the app store), an that was un jailbroken so maybe you will have to have a little play around and see if you can get this working.

You will then need to make a QQ account, http://www.qq.com/ if you click the envelop in the top right corner it will take you to a "login" screen where you can translate this to english and make an account from there. You will use QQ to sign into the game so id do this whilst it was downloading.

When you start the download of the game be aware that it will download like there own little mobile app with games etc inside but this should then auto install mir as thats the one you selected.

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
or just search app store for this 热血传奇

ive downloaded on my iphone5s from the standard app store unfortunately i can read any of it, look like after loading im selecting a server to join but app crashes, have tried multiple choices ><

---------- Post Merged at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:17 PM ----------

wow im in lol