Devilian

smoochy boys on tour

Stavros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Alright Luda. I'm on segarro atm. I would suggest any class but not shadowhunter. Although there due a buff they are so underpowered right now everyone avoids grouping them.

Evokers and cannoneers are good for damage and CC. Beserkers are ruthless if you let them get near you

My name on there is /w Crixus. My virgin hub has blown up atm so waiting for a replacement lol

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Ali3n

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 27, 2004
Leicestershire
Alright Luda. I'm on segarro atm. I would suggest any class but not shadowhunter. Although there due a buff they are so underpowered right now everyone avoids grouping them.

Evokers and cannoneers are good for damage and CC. Beserkers are ruthless if you let them get near you

My name on there is /w Crixus. My virgin hub has blown up atm so waiting for a replacement lol

Still not overly sure why people are avoiding shadowhunters, a well played one is the highest DPS in game currently.

Stavros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Still not overly sure why people are avoiding shadowhunters, a well played one is the highest DPS in game currently.
They don't last long enough to dish that dps out. Not overly sure the ins and outs of a SH but in pvp they get CCd and before popping the breaker pot there dead. I'm guessing its the same in PVE

My beserker dishes out some damage but can tank it's way to the evokers and cannoneers easily enough.. and no one likes a beserker on there toes!.

KingTony

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 15, 2014
I'm also playing this.. if anyone wants to add me ingame - K1ngTony

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
Yeah working flat out so ill be on in the day around doing server stuff.. pop me a message on skype stav and tony

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
The RNG is real, took me forever too finally get a butchery ribbon, and it didn't roll the passive i wanted :(

Stavros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Wait until the higher tier stuff haha

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
Downloading atm, any1 fancy helping a noob out? :)
Started playing as a cannoneer, same serv as u lot (not seadrift Lol).
Any tips on which skilltree is the best overall?
Im going for the gunslinger although opportunist seems interesting...& demolisher has few good combos

Last edited:

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
Hey SoSo,

I have been busy this week with work and server stuff, however ill be playing on Monday if you pop me a message. and I'm a cannoneer. I prefer opportunist but its up to you.

Also I can see a cheeky lomcn guild forming :P