Blade and soul

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Was very tempted to give this a try, would be good to hear from people how it is.

Ludacris

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 20, 2014
not sure which class , they all look awsome

its either kung fu master , force dancer or assassin , cant decide!!

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
I played Closed BETA and was really impressed.

If you played TERA Online, you will love this one too. It's not a standard clicking your spells and watch them auto land lol...if you're out of range they don't land. Wish more games with this system would release.

It's one of the first online games where fights aren't over in a matter of seconds.

I had a PvP as Lv5 against a Lv15...I obviously lost, but mainly due to the level difference. I was a Sin against a Mage, and she simply kept me frozen in place, and still took some time to actually kill me lol. More equal level I found you gained abilities to break constant holds on you.

All classes have somewhat of "Combo" skills, where your opponent is held in place whilst you perform a certain combination of attacks. For Assassin specifically had like 3 combos by Lv10, each varied between casting 3 certain skills, or attacking from behind or out from stealth. Really do love the PvP.

I bought one of the Founders pack, so i've been playing for a few days already ;)

If you need help choosing a class:
Blade Master - 1 of 2 Swordsman classes (Not counting the Assassin). More of the "Defensive" swordsman, where most of its abilities are based around counter attacking (Block and then Smash for example)
Blade Dancer - The other Swordsman class. This one is the aggressive type Swordsman, not blocking ability I don't think but massive damage output in nuking attacks.
Summoner - 1 of 2 Mage classes. This class relies heavily on pets. For example, the first pet has a knock down effect. If you find a good strategy of keeping from dying, it will certainly help you win fights....but as everyone will know, kill the master, kill the pet. Also has a ton of routes, heals etc.
Force Master - The other Mage class. This one is damage dealer of course. Unlike the summoner, it uses the 3 main elements such as Fire and Ice and rather than Rooting or Healing, it does Damage/Slows. Damage being much more substantial than the Summoner.
Kung Fu Master - I would say this one is the middle ground between the 2 Swordsman classes and has a mix of defensive and offensive abilities. Didn't play this one very much, so unsure of it's potential for combos.
Assassin - This one is rather typical. Lots of stealthing abilities and your stealth does come in handy and lasts a long time, if not permanently. Attacking from behind increases damage and you have much more combo holding abilities than any other class. Very easy to get in and out of fights.
Destroyer - Again, like the Kung Fu Master, I didn't play much. But from what I saw, it's the BIGGEST race as no other race has the Destroyer. He's big, slow but packs an enormous punch....Bear in mind, this being target based it can be hard to land the blows, especially on Assassins considering that movability...but this would definitely be the tank of them all and can take and deal a lot if played right.

Last edited: