Legend of Mir ORIGINS [CrystalM2] OpenBeta

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathSentence

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 14, 2013
Wakefield
A little suggestion. Any chance of having a blue health bar above your character even if your not in group?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vanjambles

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 2, 2013
1 potential bug i thought of but have been unable to test, the pearls from vanity pets, wanted to be sure that it doesnt count items you drop on the floor and have the pet repick up?

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
1 potential bug i thought of but have been unable to test, the pearls from vanity pets, wanted to be sure that it doesnt count items you drop on the floor and have the pet repick up?

it does but if you want to waste your time dropping 500 seperate items not stacks then go for it lol

vanjambles

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 2, 2013
lol fair enough, im assuming stacked items do count tho? just for 1? i wont be doing it lol, more out of curiosty than anything else

good

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2010
i think warr need a bit buff flaimg sowrd is too weak and tdb for a bit

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
How to make it full screen and not window mode ??

Ingame you can do ALT+Enter or when you load the client.exe (before clicking start) click the settings next to the X on the top right and select Full Screen or you can edit the Mir2Config.ini

[Graphics]
FullScreen=False

Change it to True

StuTheBru

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dec 2, 2015
7.35 sign in :) THAT ACCOUNT DOES NOT EXIST :-(

---------- Post Merged at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:37 PM ----------

oh np need to make new account,,obiously beta chars cannot sign in,,,my bad

Status
Not open for further replies.