Legend of Mir ORIGINS [CrystalM2] OpenBeta

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

StuTheBru

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dec 2, 2015
Im downloaded and war+wiz ready to go,,,so grats on the downloading conections as ive had no end of problems with crystal files.
And im very happy about this sever StuTheBru

DarkDragon14

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2003
Orlando, Florida
Flamering will be useless fireball or firewall, with the latter you might get rid of bugbats at a distance but are you gonna take the ring with you, bother to put it on... really used just to annoy pple in safe zones. At least if it wasn't ring and fitted in a char poison slot. If there was vote for an abortion item from wemade, this might be it.

Not trying to be mean, but this is fairly closed minded. What is stopping a warrior from putting on high-end mc kit (He will now be a tanky wizzy) and firewalling to level? I'm just guestimating that would be faster than CHM but I'm not sure. I think it could be a very viable ring with the changes.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Saturdays opening time has changed to 8:30am as i have to go out :S i wont be back untill early afternoon

---------- Post Merged at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:27 AM ----------

• 22nd January 2016
  • Items
  • ○ MundaneSet added to drops.
  • ○ NokChiSet added to drops.
  • ○ TaoProtectSet added to drops.
  • ----
  • 21st January 2016
  • Skills
  • ○ Thanks to Jamie/Hello. LionRoar Fixed.
  • ○ Slaying - Accuracy added to skill at a rate of x1 per skill level (no accuracy at level 0).
  • Server
  • ○ Thanks to Jamie/Hello. Several known server exploits tested and fixed.
  • ○ Thanks to Jamie/Hello. Fixed items being usable while dead.
  • ○ Thanks to Jamie/Hello. Red PK Body drops have been fixed.
  • ○ Thanks to Far. SpecilaRings can no longer become WeddingRings.
  • ---
  • 15th January 2016
  • Server
  • ○ Thanks to Elijah. Sabuk Wall Conquest fixed.

Latest updates from the website

tridan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2012
Black Screen Problem win 8.1

If i am using windows 8.1 how do i get the game to run. Tried to open and just a black screen.

Many thanks

Tridan

tridan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2012
is there server up now?

---------- Post Merged at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:18 PM ----------

i solved the problem by changing settings in mi2config file to run in full screen (set to true from false) then win 8.1 fine. Got to character create screen but says "starting the game is currently disabled"

Omniscient

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2009
is there server up now?

---------- Post Merged at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:18 PM ----------

i solved the problem by changing settings in mi2config file to run in full screen (set to true from false) then win 8.1 fine. Got to character create screen but says "starting the game is currently disabled"

Beta is not live till tomorrow, see opening post for details.

Akaras

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jan 14, 2014
Saturdays opening time has changed to 8:30am as i have to go out :S i wont be back untill early afternoon

nice I'm off work on sat so I'll have all day to pop on and test

working sunday so thought I would only have a few hours sat night

tridan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2012
ah ok . this threw me;

"The server will be running from today until Saturday 23rd at 10m"

See you in game. My war called LegendWalker

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
ah ok . this threw me;

"The server will be running from today until Saturday 23rd at 10m"

See you in game. My war called LegendWalker
That is to help people get the client prior to launch date ^^

tridan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2012
Any chance to get the server online tonight? It is friday night!

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
not going to lie im quite put off by the para and pro ring being in game =/

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
not going to lie im quite put off by the para and pro ring being in game =/

No need to be put off, I expect they will be a very low drop rate, the likes of 1/500000 from only very high end bosses.

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
No need to be put off, I expect they will be a very low drop rate, the likes of 1/500000 from only very high end bosses.
that almost makes it worse when theres that one guy no one can kill lol.

WildGirl

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 26, 2013
Ethernet
Sanjian, in this open beta will the players test the beginning content only or will there be a NPC that lvls players to 40 or w/e content you want to test?

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
when you log on for the first time you will be leveld to 40 and in bw, theres an npc that will give you a few skills and some kit, from there its go out and see what you can find, the main point is to help me narrow down what ive missed

feedback on mob strengths, class skills etc, skill magics you do like, dont like, anything that you post helps me to make it better for you guys tbh.

---------- Post Merged at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:18 PM ----------

if you want to unlock the quests tho, go to border village and do the "my first quest" completeing that unlocks 90% of the other quests

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
that almost makes it worse when theres that one guy no one can kill lol.

You're looking at the worst possible outcome :P think of it this way.

Say DarkDevil dropped a para at a 1/600000 chance and the boss spawns every 4 hours, that's 6 times a day. This means on average 1 will drop each 100,000 days, so you are more than likely never going to see one being used, it's like winning the lottery in Mir drop form, and even then it will drop in dura and disappear, as it can't be special repaired.

Omniscient

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2009
You're looking at the worst possible outcome :P think of it this way.

Say DarkDevil dropped a para at a 1/600000 chance and the boss spawns every 4 hours, that's 6 times a day. This means on average 1 will drop each 100,000 days, so you are more than likely never going to see one being used, it's like winning the lottery in Mir drop form, and even then it will drop in dura and disappear, as it can't be special repaired.

This

Status
Not open for further replies.