Legend of Mir ORIGINS [CrystalM2] OpenBeta

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
You're looking at the worst possible outcome :P think of it this way.

Say DarkDevil dropped a para at a 1/600000 chance and the boss spawns every 4 hours, that's 6 times a day. This means on average 1 will drop each 100,000 days, so you are more than likely never going to see one being used, it's like winning the lottery in Mir drop form, and even then it will drop in dura and disappear, as it can't be special repaired.
hopefully your right and there isnt any ingame after a few weeks :)

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
when you log on for the first time you will be leveld to 40 and in bw, theres an npc that will give you a few skills and some kit, from there its go out and see what you can find, the main point is to help me narrow down what ive missed

feedback on mob strengths, class skills etc, skill magics you do like, dont like, anything that you post helps me to make it better for you guys tbh.

---------- Post Merged at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:18 PM ----------

if you want to unlock the quests tho, go to border village and do the "my first quest" completeing that unlocks 90% of the other quests
How long do you plan to run the beta for?

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
i plan to run the beta for no longer that two weeks, this gives me time to see how the server handles players, and for me to hopefully take a small break before all hell breaks loose and live is launched so i can get stuck in :)

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
i plan to run the beta for no longer that two weeks, this gives me time to see how the server handles players, and for me to hopefully take a small break before all hell breaks loose and live is launched so i can get stuck in :)
You gonna share any information on current account numbers?
Hopefully this will prove people wrong about claiming the Crystal Files are seriously unstable.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
You gonna share any information on current account numbers?
Hopefully this will prove people wrong about claiming the Crystal Files are seriously unstable.

for the open beta where ive already stated accounts and chars will be wiped, so players who have no interest in open beta wont even make accounts, the server currently has 51 accounts made.

---------- Post Merged at 08:25 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:23 AM ----------

in open beta i have given the classes access to all the skills available including 2 new ones for each class

Warrior
SlashingBurst and Fury

Wizard
MagicBooster and IceThrust

Taoist
Plague and PetEnhancer

These skills are untested so feedback would be good

vanjambles

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 2, 2013
4mins to start of the beta still? i.e. no delays?
also im in client hitting enter to start game, will this work or when in game is accessible will i need restart client?

Last edited:

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
if players are having resolution issues, firstly, dont download my client using other peoples files and my mir2config is set to resolution=1024

i have mentioned that this is the only resolution origins supports, if you have UI issues check your mir2config and change resolution=800 to 1024

if you connect with 1024 and just see a chat box, reconnect once and it will be perm fixed.

Positive

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2015
No town teles in grocery? Dunno if intended. also idk about others but im from na and i have over 150 constant ping dunno if theres anything about that as its prob hosted in eu

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Possible bug?

I thought there was a Time limit on pre casted TDB.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
In WoomaTemple you can see open BigMap (even though it shows nothing) white box.

Once you recast Rage + ProtectionField it doesnt update the timer back to full time limit, you have to wait till it runs out.

Last edited:

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
TT perposly not in shops. This server is a hard sever. Expect very little in the way if help from npcs and items. Max shop stock is default level 15 stuff nothing higher.

TDB has no cooldown on charge. Once charged. Stays charged untill castable on a target.

Rafe and Profield are not stackable with new casts. May look into changing this if its wanted?

will look at wt bigmap thank you for the reports

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
getting wrong version after autopatcher installs 5 gig of data

---------- Post Merged at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:17 AM ----------

help a brother out?

Positive

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2015
Anything about the 150+ ping? Unplayable because of 2 step lag

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex

---------- Post Merged at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:17 AM ----------

help a brother out?

sorry i missed this post. Delete your mir2config.ini and use the client and config file that is in my download link on the first page.

---------- Post Merged at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:40 AM ----------

Anything about the 150+ ping? Unplayable because of 2 step lag

the ping is a test feature. Im not sure how accurate it is. Are you the only one lagging? The server is located in paris

Status
Not open for further replies.