StuTheBru - wtf is up with this guy

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
I remember posting a message I received off Mapsdale back in day.

threatend to sue me...

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Stu is a legend from euro mir.... a bit crazy, but not a bad guy.

Ben stole his dss and made him quit the game.

#benned
was a DSS? or a SoWG? I cant remember.. it was funny as fk.. he took his weapon off to try kill me and a taoist cause he didnt wanan curse his weapon.. at the time I was wearing noob armour and a noob weapon and i think he thought he could actually kill me.

Then a friend back at town started a war with his guild, i put on luck+9 kit and 2hit him witha double flamingsword... pop goes the dss/sowg lol.

cant remember what abuse he gave me at the time but was funny

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
waiting for this to bee locked too.....I seem to have pmd the wrong people, could not respond to a Locked or closed Thread.. Anyone play Dragon and Pserver after it was translated from Korean.. They had nice betas..

Saskia

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2004
Middlesbrough
Basically he is retarded. It's not just that he is borderline illiterate, the things he actually tries to say make me think he has a mental age of about 6. He has been like this since Euro.

He claims it's all because he has a claw hand, but everyone else can type one handed without coming across like a complete simpleton, so I don't think that's the cause.

When I think of stuthebru, I just imagine one of the people from undateables, that's likely the type of person you are dealing with.

Silencer

Comedian
Golden Oldie
Feb 9, 2008
LOMCN HQ with Tai, eating bagels.
Basically he is retarded. It's not just that he is borderline illiterate, the things he actually tries to say make me think he has a mental age of about 6. He has been like this since Euro.

He claims it's all because he has a claw hand, but everyone else can type one handed without coming across like a complete simpleton, so I don't think that's the cause.

When I think of stuthebru, I just imagine one of the people from undateables, that's likely the type of person you are dealing with.

Brutal.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
family-guy-gif-mime-murder.gif

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
Aww there's the mir community i miss and love lol!

Reminds me of the story - http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/4072704.stm

Basically sums it up - (Qiu Chengwei stabbed Zhu Caoyuan in the chest when he found out he had sold his virtual sword for 7,200 Yuan (£473). Attempts to take the dispute to the police failed because there is currently no law in China to protect virtual property.)

Good times!

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
hi first i cannot do links to where he insulted me,,i think it was a jan7th , ok i complain about mir not being like it should be (if trying to do a server like oldmir) BUT I DO NOT INSULT PEOPLE unless they have me 1st
yes im disabled (in a few ways)but its shorter tondons so my hands didant open,and i have to mouse left handed and shorter hunts as it hurts too much clicking
Sanjian,my parents are not disabled,or a slate short,imagin being in your 20"s and totaly by hand in the 70"s building a house that parks your car under the living room without any training at all,we did that as a family
in oldest mir it was shannite that pkd me and i droped my added sowg,but the arabs gave me another,so no if it was unsetting at all,it didant last long,and since i grew to be frends with him,it wasant personal..
ill see if i can find that post and copy it here,,,i dont know how to link it,or would of .

Valhalla --07-01-2016, 03:54 PM
can i change my biggest troll nomination yet? i'm getting fed up of this guy not following simple instructions. if he followed all of the steps to what the GM and normal players are giving him then he'd be online in no time but yet he's stuck in the past and just wants the server to revolve around him.

my advice to you is to sort your f*cking sh*tty attitude out or get off mir altogether cause imo its people like you that are killing the game by chasing off the casual player.

P.S

noone cares about your mir life story

--- see i count 7 times i was personal insulted

hey dude, **** you off, come to spain and tell to the cops what i told you

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003

Basically sums it up - (Qiu Chengwei stabbed Zhu Caoyuan in the chest when he found out he had sold his virtual sword for 7,200 Yuan (£473). Attempts to take the dispute to the police failed because there is currently no law in China to protect virtual property.)

Good times!

I remember them times, I bet he FlameSworded the **** out of him!

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham

Good times!
Damn I remember this! That guy had some serious issues. One being he got ****ed over for a Sabre :')