StuTheBru - wtf is up with this guy

smoochy boys on tour

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
anyone on here actually understand what i did/said? i havent a fking clue :highly_amused:

lVecagP.png

QBU2beO.png

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
Without seeing what you did actually say, it's hard to judge.
Having been a guild leader in Mir over the years, I've seen plenty of ridiculous playground chat.
If you've said or done nothing to warrant such a reply, just ignore it for the garbage that it is.

mythonline

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Oct 2, 2005
Welll from what I know he has a genetic disorder that makes the tendons in his hands longer and its really ****ing up his movements, thus he cannot play more then 10 mins.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Welll from what I know he has a genetic disorder that makes the tendons in his hands longer and its really ****ing up his movements, thus he cannot play more then 10 mins.

And? lol.

Hardly a reason to get butt hurt over the internet haha.

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Where are your messages he's replying to? Boring read without a full story. Seeme like two people need to grow the **** up.

I haven't replied to him apart from one message where i asked who the hell he was and asked for proof that i said what he says i said

mythonline

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Oct 2, 2005
And? lol.

Hardly a reason to get butt hurt over the internet haha.

Its not, however its easy for someone who is frustrated from one thing to attack someone who has nothing to do with what caused the frustration.

You are first angry/sad/frustrated ect and then you put it on something/someone.

I just think that the amount of **** that people give him is way too large for someone who is already suffering.

Eddie Strike

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2010
Stu is a legend from euro mir.... a bit crazy, but not a bad guy.

Ben stole his dss and made him quit the game.

#benned

Last edited:

StuTheBru

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dec 2, 2015
hi first i cannot do links to where he insulted me,,i think it was a jan7th , ok i complain about mir not being like it should be (if trying to do a server like oldmir) BUT I DO NOT INSULT PEOPLE unless they have me 1st
yes im disabled (in a few ways)but its shorter tondons so my hands didant open,and i have to mouse left handed and shorter hunts as it hurts too much clicking
Sanjian,my parents are not disabled,or a slate short,imagin being in your 20"s and totaly by hand in the 70"s building a house that parks your car under the living room without any training at all,we did that as a family
in oldest mir it was shannite that pkd me and i droped my added sowg,but the arabs gave me another,so no if it was unsetting at all,it didant last long,and since i grew to be frends with him,it wasant personal..
ill see if i can find that post and copy it here,,,i dont know how to link it,or would of .

Valhalla --07-01-2016, 03:54 PM
can i change my biggest troll nomination yet? i'm getting fed up of this guy not following simple instructions. if he followed all of the steps to what the GM and normal players are giving him then he'd be online in no time but yet he's stuck in the past and just wants the server to revolve around him.

my advice to you is to sort your f*cking sh*tty attitude out or get off mir altogether cause imo its people like you that are killing the game by chasing off the casual player.

P.S

noone cares about your mir life story

--- see i count 7 times i was personal insulted

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
hi first i cannot do links to where he insulted me,,i think it was a jan7th , ok i complain about mir not being like it should be (if trying to do a server like oldmir) BUT I DO NOT INSULT PEOPLE unless they have me 1st
yes im disabled (in a few ways)but its shorter tondons so my hands didant open,and i have to mouse left handed and shorter hunts as it hurts too much clicking
Sanjian,my parents are not disabled,or a slate short,imagin being in your 20"s and totaly by hand in the 70"s building a house that parks your car under the living room without any training at all,we did that as a family
in oldest mir it was shannite that pkd me and i droped my added sowg,but the arabs gave me another,so no if it was unsetting at all,it didant last long,and since i grew to be frends with him,it wasant personal..
ill see if i can find that post and copy it here,,,i dont know how to link it,or would of .

Valhalla --07-01-2016, 03:54 PM
can i change my biggest troll nomination yet? i'm getting fed up of this guy not following simple instructions. if he followed all of the steps to what the GM and normal players are giving him then he'd be online in no time but yet he's stuck in the past and just wants the server to revolve around him.

my advice to you is to sort your f*cking sh*tty attitude out or get off mir altogether cause imo its people like you that are killing the game by chasing off the casual player.

P.S

noone cares about your mir life story

--- see i count 7 times i was personal insulted

Your amazing.

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
It would have been such a better thread if you had named it "StuTheBru wtf is up with you". Bit of poetry would have been perfect in this situation.

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Didnt see not even a one insult.

Leave the internet alone if you get so easily offended. There are much worse things happening in the world..

Reactions: Valhalla