[Holley] Script Lessons

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiaburN

LOMCN n00bie
Jan 17, 2016
¡¡ Hello everybody !!

Let me introduce myself, my name is DiaburN, I have decided to give lessons of script and to sell scripts Holley's outposts.

You will be able to subscribe for a price of 10 € monthly and as which you will have option to all kinds of help 24/7.

In my signature you have the button, in addition anyone that postee in the forum, I will try to help him!

And many mas sew, if you need mas information he sends /mp

Last edited:

DiaburN

LOMCN n00bie
Jan 17, 2016
Yeah, a lot of people have learnt how to do a lot on these forums yet I don't really see them asking for money for the help they give, that is my point.

Okay, is your opinion, i respect it. In my post i said: "in addition anyone that postee in the forum, I will try to help him!", i help another's but i give support 24/7 if any want.

Upvote 0

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
¡¡ Hello everybody !!

Let me introduce myself, my name is DiaburN, I have decided to give lessons of script and to sell scripts Holley's outposts.

You will be able to subscribe for a price of 10 € monthly and as which you will have option to all kinds of help 24/7.

In my signature you have the button, in addition anyone that postee in the forum, I will try to help him!

And many mas sew, if you need mas information he sends /mp

I think the forum rules doesnt permit (sell, buy,..etc) with money for anything in this forum.

A lot of people have learned here and outside without any help, and then post here his codes for everyone can learn easy.
This is the basic principle of a forum or comunity, without this, any private Mir server exists...

Regards,
Dj

Upvote 0

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
I strongly dislike it when i see posts like this on the forums.

You people are so distasteful, If anyone wishes help with scripting PM me and I will help you FREE OF CHARGE.

Thankyou.

Reactions: zomvra
Upvote 0

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
You can also just post in the help section thats been here over 10 years and get free help from many people for free

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Upvote 0

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
You can also just post in the help section thats been here over 10 years and get free help from many people for free

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

saddly that he got files for free from lomcm (wich he learned how to script) and now he is selling script lessons..smh

no wonder why this community of mir3 is dead with these money leechers

btw..any one knows when mir3 gsp server will put pay2play system?:))

Upvote 0

DiaburN

LOMCN n00bie
Jan 17, 2016
Do you speak of helping? Excuse me but in this forum one does not help anything, some users have gsp and even I have not seen that it is post for all, other one has anti-cheat and it has not also explained like to put it, others have a web with statistics of the servant much better than them of kaori and have not helped it ... do not speak bilges.

Upvote 0

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
Do you speak of helping? Excuse me but in this forum one does not help anything, some users have gsp and even I have not seen that it is post for all, other one has anti-cheat and it has not also explained like to put it, others have a web with statistics of the servant much better than them of kaori and have not helped it ... do not speak bilges.

Sorry to say but you're more likely to get hit by lightening than someone paying you for information that's freely given.

People have always been selfish when it comes down to files, releasing them could potentially kill their server.

Upvote 0

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003

So just because there are a few who don't share you decide to follow suite and make it worse? Break away from the sheep and help people without need for reward.

Upvote 0

DiaburN

LOMCN n00bie
Jan 17, 2016
If the people do not share, believe the servant and they decide to put it of payment to gain money, I do not see difference between it and to offer help at any hour, to create what they want for a price, even I see worse a servant of payment puts and then to close it and to open it.

Upvote 0

Josiko

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 4, 2010
Spain
I wait anothers replys in this thread, but you try to sell scripts ? If any need scripts i have my release:

Hispared realease, if any need things send me Message pls .

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.