Five Heroes - Crystal Files

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Retaliator

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2004
Have you checked your mail? Cancelled items go there if they cant be sent back to your bag.

I'll check with bons code to make sure he doesnt have an old version, however the trade should be secure and not allow any cheating

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I've checked my mail. It wasn't something that just happened, it was intentional and planned, the clients trade does look secure to me as I said I wasn't able to recreate it myself but I'm sure it's not bulletprooft and its permeable to tampering. I'd focus on the part that my armour magically ended up in my inventory (from being equipped) as it's the most abnormal thing that happened during the trade.

As I said I put gold, he puts weapon, I press ok, several seconds went by not 1 or 2 it was 10+ i wasnt doing anything except waiting for him to press his trade button, ended up without gold or weapon.

Please do look into it, while the 25million I lost can be negligible, the feeling of being unable to make a trade in the game is not.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
forums down?

also i think agil might be bugged on here...

currently i'm sat on 63 agil and a warrior/sin can hit me nearly all the time with 18 acc...

FlamingSword doesn't miss doesn't matter what agil you have.

can a GM or someone who worked on the files tell me if agil is working correctly?

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
forums down?

also i think agil might be bugged on here...

currently i'm sat on 63 agil and a warrior/sin can hit me nearly all the time with 18 acc...

FlamingSword doesn't miss doesn't matter what agil you have.

can a GM or someone who worked on the files tell me if agil is working correctly?

I told you this befor :p, I think it might be spells such as tdb etc that totally disregard the other players agility

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Really need to post this kinda stuff on the forums I dont get time to check this that often

Retailtor can u send me a pm on our forums with whats happned and all names items etc involved and ill investigate and sort

thanks

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
as a lvl 70 sin im getting 1 shot by wizards 10 level lower than me,is this just a wizard server now? so many people have rerolled

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
i'm a level 70 sin and don't even get 1 hit from same level war/wiz/tao/sin/archer no idea what your doing wrong.

/Skibadee

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
i'm a level 70 sin and don't even get 1 hit from same level war/wiz/tao/sin/archer no idea what your doing wrong.

/Skibadee

i just find the server is very laggy for me, mir pvp is very slow/clunky etc and imo this favours the mass aoe damage classes.

i dont play mir for pvp i play it for the grinding/gear/gemming/refining/beneoils/buying/selling on trust merchant and generally standing around in safe zone flaunting nice kit (im no there yet though)

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
i agree the files are very meh atm but that's not really the servers fault.

i kinda think the speed cap (players speed) takes the fun outta PvP.. although i thought it would have been decent it got boring really quick with the ranged classes having a advantage.

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
How could I have lost the 'creature' that I made a humbug about a while back, I didn't use it (didn't dump it last time I tried it, just 'dismissed' it or what the button in creature panel said), it went down the drain? I press E and it says I don't own a creature :blue:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
How could I have lost the 'creature' that I made a humbug about a while back, I didn't use it (didn't dump it last time I tried it, just 'dismissed' it or what the button in creature panel said), it went down the drain? I press E and it says I don't own a creature :blue:

dismiss means delete (IE you set it free). It gives you a dialog to ask if you want to actually do this prior to doing it.

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
OK then I used the other button, I didn't see any confirmation. BTW I thought it silly to have such easy way to dump it, confirmation or no confirmation (I did mule over the buttons when I took the pet out first time and figured one is for dumping, the other to hide it, didn't even try to click the button which I figure is to dump the pet, to see if it had confirmation, just in case it didn't). Anyway I am sure last time I took the pet out was to pick some items when I died, to see it worked, which it did, not sure if you patched it by now.

I then quit mir as you have to when you dismiss the dialog if you want to go to town..., not sure I even 'hid' the pet, maybe I did, maybe I didn't, it is a week or more since that happend. Now is the first time since I used it when I was pked and I wanted to test it and I don't have it. Takes the mick tbs

I do hope you don't have to feed it to keep it alive LOL, I put it to hardly much any use and it should keep when not called up or else that's another thing nobody told me, like the rest of it. Perhaps somebody can test dying, calling the pet out (if you still can) and leaving it out, and quitting mir to desktop (or to login char screen?) as you have to when you die and chose not to regenerate in town.

Nobody get on my computer at all and I don't believe my acct was hacked and honestly I wouldn't confirm dumping the pet, given it cost me almost all I had at the time (mind you even now it is not cheap, even the least costly ones, to dump just to replace with more expensive one).

Last edited:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
OK then I used the other button, I didn't see any confirmation. BTW I thought it silly to have such easy way to dump it, confirmation or no confirmation (I did mule over the buttons when I took the pet out first time and figured one is for dumping, the other to hide it, didn't even try to click the button which I figure is to dump the pet, to see if it had confirmation, just in case it didn't). Anyway I am sure last time I took the pet out was to pick some items when I died, to see it worked, which it did, not sure if you patched it by now.

I then quit mir as you have to when you dismiss the dialog if you want to go to town..., not sure I even 'hid' the pet, maybe I did, maybe I didn't, it is a week or more since that happend. Now is the first time since I used it when I was pked and I wanted to test it and I don't have it. Takes the mick tbs

I do hope you don't have to feed it to keep it alive LOL, I put it to hardly much any use and it should keep when not called up or else that's another thing nobody told me, like the rest of it. Perhaps somebody can test dying, calling the pet out (if you still can) and leaving it out, and quitting mir to desktop (or to login char screen?) as you have to when you die and chose not to regenerate in town.

Nobody get on my computer at all and I don't believe my acct was hacked and honestly I wouldn't confirm dumping the pet, given it cost me almost all I had at the time (mind you even now it is not cheap, even the least costly ones, to dump just to replace with more expensive one).

latest

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
OK then I used the other button, I didn't see any confirmation. BTW I thought it silly to have such easy way to dump it, confirmation or no confirmation

Code:
Are you sure you want to remove your pet?

Yes.

Are you REALLY sure you want to remove your pet?

YES.

Just to confirm, you do want to remove your pet?

YES!!

...You Sure?

Theres 2 buttons. UnSummon and Dismiss. They both do as they say on the tin.

Unless you left your pet out and the timer ran down, you clicked the dismiss button. Pets are unsummoned as soon as you log out.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Code:
Are you sure you want to remove your pet?

Yes.

Are you REALLY sure you want to remove your pet?

YES.

Just to confirm, you do want to remove your pet?

YES!!

...You Sure?

Theres 2 buttons. UnSummon and Dismiss. They both do as they say on the tin.

Unless you left your pet out and the timer ran down, you clicked the dismiss button. Pets are unsummoned as soon as you log out.
I think release would be more appropriate but then the word might be too long?

Just to clarify, 5 heroes is on a old version of the source so they are missing a lot of things.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
I think release would be more appropriate but then the word might be too long?

Just to clarify, 5 heroes is on a old version of the source so they are missing a lot of things.

5 heroes source isn't that old, it's running from the base 1.1.3.0 - so its only 3 patches behind, and they've added pretty much everything up to the current release.

I've just been in game to check the pet dialog, and it is called "Release". I think it used to be called Dismiss before the UI was all redone. To release it you have to physically type in your pets name, so theres no way you can do it accidentally.

Status
Not open for further replies.