Five Heroes - Crystal Files

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
nvm restart fixed

---------- Post Merged at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:10 AM ----------

sometimes the launch button on the auto patcher work wont any ideas?

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
sadly 123reg are useless... soon as its back up we'll be moving to a different provider

hunter46

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2016
can gm help plz I tried to buy a saddle for my panther which I did 3x as keeps saying needs saddle can you sort and refund me what I lost cheers character name is DivasHunter ty. I on most time

mighty3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 2, 2008
grantham
i need all the files so can log in was half way downloading the server when it crashed on me now it wont let me get the rest . any idea on a time it will be fixed Ben

thank mighty

b00b00

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 13, 2014
everytime i click view on the trust merchant, im getting error.exe..any idea?

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
auto patcher should be fixed now

b00b00 try a different resolution or try windowed mode i know this has helped for some?

Retaliator

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2004
hey My name's Valeera ingame, I was just trading gold for an AncestorSword(war) witth Destroyers, the gold was in the trade window as was the weapon, I press ok, wait a long time for anything to happen, trade window closes and the gold is gone and no weapon, right clicking the first empty slot on the inventory put me naked and the armour in it (as if i just equipped ... nothing?).
Asking in the guild chat I was told the GM would do nothing about it, well I'm here asking you to as this isn't purely scam, hacks are involved as the trade mechanism prevents the scam from happening by locking the items to the trade, my assumption is the weapon was never really there despite me being able to mouseover and whatnot, probably something done to the client to replace the item when the trade actually happens.
I expect you to investigate this, ban Destroyers and get me the item I was meant to have was I not victim of cheating

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Destroyers a conman, I have noticed this because tryd doing same with me when purchasing a Ancestors Armour i think you can still remove items when 1 person presses Okay

I shall test on my server and also messageFar

/Alterian btw good fight the other night

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Destroyers a conman, I have noticed this because tryd doing same with me when purchasing a Ancestors Armour i think you can still remove items when 1 person presses Okay

I shall test on my server and also messageFar

/Alterian btw good fight the other night

Yes also noticed this, didn't look into it yet but i'm guessing it's not unchecking the confirmed lock when someone changes an item.

Retaliator

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2004
i can't recreate the situation using 2 accounts so I assume the confirmation and the lock works fine client side but it might be incomplete on the server side and therefore circumventable.
I don't think i can "scam" myself, the clients trade seems robust enough so I can only assume he tampered it.
As soon as I remove an item the trade confirmation is removed. Also when destroyers did it to me it happened in one move, gold and weapon was there, i had pressed ok, when trade is complete the weapons just not in my inventory.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Have you checked your mail? Cancelled items go there if they cant be sent back to your bag.

I'll check with bons code to make sure he doesnt have an old version, however the trade should be secure and not allow any cheating

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.