Request Euromir 3 exe

Dale19741

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2016
ok had to start a new thread went off topic on last one...

Can anyone help with getting an exe without gameguard for mir3 or anyone know how to remove it from the exe......

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
i bet that some peoples know the solve of this

but they dont want help you because you want only for you and not share with other:(

Upvote 0

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
is cool ill get it sorted myself :)

It was not a mean reply

You need to understand that what happend here is not normall, you claim to have original mir3 files and except for help but when some one asks for help from you , you keep say that will keep all for you

LOMCN is great community, they are nice guys and gals :P but you must be better these days

Upvote 0

Dale19741

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2016
like i said ill sort it :p files staying with me no matter what

---------- Post Merged at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:03 PM ----------

send me the files and i will sort it for you.
the exe is attatched to my post

Upvote 0

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
A launcher has exe.. the wemade on mirfiles is Global mir3, not the 1 we had in early 2000..I seen the Gameguard in alot of clients, but not the ncsoft, that is disabled..

Zedina thx for the Help........ fudge just download Zentaur use that client Loader Exe..... or download of of over 2000 downloads of Supreme, supremeonline, supremeusa, got 3 exe you can runside by side...

all that from the thread Demonic started...... some of US like Kaori, and all the files, we are trying to get them agan...Working files too! Its nice to have a Mud3 with all the databases, backups and a Client, working, English---- repacks are very important. I started with Zordons repack, and have added to it..

FAR is 1 of a kind.. Not everyone Uploads source(files) so others can build, I can find them too :) LOMCN is better now to advertise for simple fact, no Bots follow to adverts forums, they used to overcome peoples forums..

some people are just not around anymore..some dont log in..Try Search but thats not always. But if you are really trying, someone will help......

http://www.mirfiles.co.uk/mir3/
---------- Post Merged at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:03 PM ----------

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dale19741

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2016
A launcher has exe.. the wemade on mirfiles is Global mir3, not the 1 we had in early 2000..I seen the Gameguard in alot of clients, but not the ncsoft, that is disabled..

Zedina thx for the Help........ fudge just download Zentaur use that client Loader Exe..... or download of of over 2000 downloads of Supreme, supremeonline, supremeusa, got 3 exe you can runside by side...

all that from the thread Demonic started...... some of US like Kaori, and all the files, we are trying to get them agan...Working files too! Its nice to have a Mud3 with all the databases, backups and a Client, working, English---- repacks are very important. I started with Zordons repack, and have added to it..

FAR is 1 of a kind.. Not everyone Uploads source(files) so others can build, I can find them too :) LOMCN is better now to advertise for simple fact, no Bots follow to adverts forums, they used to overcome peoples forums..

some people are just not around anymore..some dont log in..Try Search but thats not always. But if you are really trying, someone will help......

http://www.mirfiles.co.uk/mir3/
---------- Post Merged at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:03 PM ----------
downloaded about 20 different clients atm lol

---------- Post Merged at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:25 PM ----------

It was not a mean reply

You need to understand that what happend here is not normall, you claim to have original mir3 files and except for help but when some one asks for help from you , you keep say that will keep all for you

LOMCN is great community, they are nice guys and gals :P but you must be better these days
i dont CLAIM to have them i HAVE them no doubts about it lol :p

Upvote 0

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
only BMM client on there, and global its in clients tho, this has the mir3 and gameguard-- disabled, you add data maps, copy my sound from supremeusa, i kinda gave up on kings atm, global files are kings, just edit ips and server name, make your HL_Mir3g with the Listmake. :) :)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/639mhneeqexzqz9/Mir_3.rar

---------- Post Merged at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:01 PM ----------

i bet that some peoples know the solve of this

but they dont want help you because you want only for you and not share with other:(

your doing the exact same thing, google the thing you think you own!

Upvote 0

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
only BMM client on there, and global its in clients tho, this has the mir3 and gameguard-- disabled, you add data maps, copy my sound from supremeusa, i kinda gave up on kings atm, global files are kings, just edit ips and server name, make your HL_Mir3g with the Listmake. :) :)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/639mhneeqexzqz9/Mir_3.rar

---------- Post Merged at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:01 PM ----------

your doing the exact same thing, google the thing you think you own!

google the thing :

knocking on doors that will not open

thats you jeff :)

Upvote 0

Potnoodle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 11, 2010
All these people giving Dale crap for not sharing these files...you all keep saying about mir3 dying because lack of files yet the people that prob know how to fix this issue wont speak up nobody gave owners of GSP server crap for not sharing the 1st set of files with working sin class

Dale if i knew how to fix i would tell you without being childish about it

but goodluck in finding the solution m8 :)

Upvote 0

Dale19741

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2016
All these people giving Dale crap for not sharing these files...you all keep saying about mir3 dying because lack of files yet the people that prob know how to fix this issue wont speak up nobody gave owners of GSP server crap for not sharing the 1st set of files with working sin class

thankyou very much :)

---------- Post Merged at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:05 AM ----------

Found an old Mir 3 exe, not sure if it is any use...

www.sting3g.com/StingPatches/mir3full_121.exe

Will finish uploading in 5 mins.
i have the 121 mir client but ty

---------- Post Merged at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:06 AM ----------

We gave him that like 2 days ago and he hasn't posted results yet..

thats the exe thats on my post....

---------- Post Merged at 10:16 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:06 AM ----------

after server been up for a while i probably would pass the files on :p

---------- Post Merged at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:16 AM ----------

thats the 121 client im assuming it has gg/npkrypt attatched to the exe ? it tries to access the gg upgrade servers and crashes the game

---------- Post Merged at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:26 AM ----------

downloaded about 20 different clients atm lol

---------- Post Merged at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:25 PM ----------

i dont CLAIM to have them i HAVE them no doubts about it lol :p
did you have a euro char? what was name ill give you login lol

Upvote 0

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
QGO is the Mir3INSTALL.exe?

I think this is the client but obviously you'd need the correct exe to match his files which still should have come in the updates as he said he got loads of updates.

Let me know if you manage to get ingame, if not I dont mind helping if he gives us an IP to try connect to

Reactions: xjose93
Upvote 0