RED YELLOW ....PURPLE MAP ATTRIBUTES question ...help

chaosdeath

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 22, 2012
Newport, UK
I was just wondering what is the purple hash attribute for and how do I add it to a map..I can add del the red and yellow no problem...but I have no idea how to add or del the purple.

I noticed that the prajana province map has the purple hashing and you can fish on that map so I am assuming it has something to do with fishing??

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
fishing is light not attributes

no idea what purple is, but the code only reads red/yellow so can't be anything useful

thedeath

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 26, 2003
if i remember correctly i made the mapeditor display fishing with a new color (probably purple)
you cant edit it cause well: i only made the editor code to display maps and really never got arround to fixing all of the issues with it :p

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
if i remember correctly i made the mapeditor display fishing with a new color (probably purple)
you cant edit it cause well: i only made the editor code to display maps and really never got arround to fixing all of the issues with it :p

Correctamundo!

Now just finish it :P

chaosdeath

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 22, 2012
Newport, UK
aaah that would explain PI lol kk ty... 1 silly question though when I click on tools set light affect it only gives me the option of setting it to a max of 4 not the 100 or 101 I seen mentioned before

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
you need to go in to the object editor and add light in there - then you can set it to 100+ and save the object. i think.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
aaah that would explain PI lol kk ty... 1 silly question though when I click on tools set light affect it only gives me the option of setting it to a max of 4 not the 100 or 101 I seen mentioned before

If you're using TD's map editor you're pretty much fighting a lost battle, and its not worth using for anything but viewing.

you need to go in to the object editor and add light in there - then you can set it to 100+ and save the object. i think.

What she said.

chaosdeath

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 22, 2012
Newport, UK
forget it by the looks of it using the mapeditor FAR released inside the game client when the test server was up is not really worth using other than viewing maps.

PS: YES I KNOW ITS NOT FARS RELEASE LOL ....before any one jumps on says anything regarding that comment...I am mearly stating that that's were I got it from.