Euromir3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale19741

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2016
Omg cerb...

How am i supposed to remember my id and pass haha
http://109.228.9.190/helpdesk/KB sign up and follow instructions :)

---------- Post Merged at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:35 PM ----------

**** server for new players no help mob no gold no info just nothink;/ when you die need to relog rly annoying
msg me ingame ill give ya some gold :)

---------- Post Merged at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:36 PM ----------

**** server for new players no help mob no gold no info just nothink;/ when you die need to relog rly annoying
can also do the starter quests that are there to help you advance :p

benwatson12

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2014
this server LIVE? and how do i download and how many users has it got????

---------- Post Merged at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:40 PM ----------

i dont get it ?? i downloaded the game made my account but when i try to log on game it says myaccount aint there?? ive checked email and all that any help???????????????????????????????????

Dale19741

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2016
this server LIVE? and how do i download and how many users has it got????

---------- Post Merged at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:40 PM ----------

i dont get it ?? i downloaded the game made my account but when i try to log on game it says myaccount aint there?? ive checked email and all that any help???????????????????????????????????
you need to create a web account then a game account :) also check spam/junk folder if you created game account

benwatson12

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2014
Yeah got account now thanks is the server live and how many users do it have? i logged in last night but noone was on

Lionsm!ght

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2015
Yeah got account now thanks is the server live and how many users do it have? i logged in last night but noone was on

message HercuI or Casterway ingame they run the only active guild on the server. Our guild was in MS last night so noone stood around in town as hunting.

Has about 10 active players in the guild, server just waiting for more people to join it.

Not aimed at you in particular but if people wont play because not many on its never going to grow, stick with it for a bit and people will come.

Dale19741

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2016
message HercuI or Casterway ingame they run the only active guild on the server. Our guild was in MS last night so noone stood around in town as hunting.

Has about 10 active players in the guild, server just waiting for more people to join it.

Not aimed at you in particular but if people wont play because not many on its never going to grow, stick with it for a bit and people will come.
its gettint people to know that its up and running thats hardest lol :p

Status
Not open for further replies.