Euromir3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
I found my gamesrouter id/pass, but it says for ROSE online, did they use the same id and passes for both games?

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Was these files ever leaked before? Or was all Mir 3 private server's before this just a open source made by a lomcn member? Or a leak Korena verison or something? If these are the original euro mir 3 files surely these would be so much better to build off etc ? Due to them having a real company to iron out all the bugs etc.

Shame i played Gelu or w.e it was! Good luck though

Termy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 5, 2009
Spawns dont seem the same all over really, alot less mobs in prajna and monkeys i checked, usually got the squares in 2f prajna, also amulets are in 10's not 100-200 or whatever they normally are, same as poison making taoist wasteful.

Dale19741

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2016
Spawns dont seem the same all over really, alot less mobs in prajna and monkeys i checked, usually got the squares in 2f prajna, also amulets are in 10's not 100-200 or whatever they normally are, same as poison making taoist wasteful.

spawn rate at 0.5 atm and working on talis.......if we can get enough ppl to play we will be upgrading the servers

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
spawn rate at 0.5 atm and working on talis.......if we can get enough ppl to play we will be upgrading the servers

nice to see you sorted out and managed to put server live

good luck, hope you wont give up, close the server and files disapear again

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009

then wipe the server and have a clean slate and you will get players expecting people to remember details from 10 years ago is retarded(i have mine written down before you call cry). people are put off by this kind of thing some people can jump right in at lvl 44+ and run riot on the server while the vast majority have to start from scratch.

If you want playes a wipe is needed

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
If you wipe and create a decent website and forums you will get 100+ players coming in from all directions maybe even more.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
i doubt it... nothing massively different from these to 3.38 files people already have apart from there Full English.

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
Great to see a another mir 3 server guys even if it is from ages ago xD Shame I didnt play this or I would be on my char right now!
If this gets a wipe I would 100% play it, im with JoeDunn on the side of people being 40+ while others are at zero, HOWEVER
I would say that if that 40+ person had worked his arse off back in the day when he was 16 with all the free time in the world I dont think they would willing to start up again when they have full time jobs kids etc... like myself xD

Maybe when you create the accounts there could be a reasonable start base level?

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
i doubt it... nothing massively different from these to 3.38 files people already have apart from there Full English.

Wont everything about the files be better and more reliable though ? They was made by a big company at the time which had a decent team i guess.

Every private mir 3 server i've ever played has felt just a little bit different from the euro.

It's like saying if somebody got hold of the mir 2 files when they went down 2.3ish i think, that it would not get 100+ players because they're better content out now.. it would destroy every server up.

Status
Not open for further replies.