Euromir3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
Hmm.. I have no idea what server I was on, but downloading and trying user/pass now. Can't believe I found my old txt doc with all my old user/pass info on.

Well, I clearly wasn't on Ignis.. I don't even know what my char was or what level it was, but I definitely had one.

Last edited:

LordLucas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 13, 2003
i would keep the server for nostalgia but would run a clone that is wiped sure would attract people again

Potnoodle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 11, 2010
That's the whole point of getting this server online so people could play the game that started Mir3 off I'm level 42 but no real decent kit on my warrior anyone that joins with old details will find people are more helpful than the old days so even new ppl that join when they get in a guild grp hunts etc will help them boost in levels so no need for a wipe at all

DeathSentence

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 14, 2013
Wakefield
That's the whole point of getting this server online so people could play the game that started Mir3 off I'm level 42 but no real decent kit on my warrior anyone that joins with old details will find people are more helpful than the old days so even new ppl that join when they get in a guild grp hunts etc will help them boost in levels so no need for a wipe at all

+1

hopefully as soon as they manage to sort accounts from Gelu server then the game will most likely see some much needed attention from Dale.
i for 1 miss the mini games of creating a base by collecting wood and attacking the opposing team :D

Dale19741

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2016
we are decicing what level to start new chars off at i was thinking about lvl 20....as pot said theres always people ingame from old that love helping others in guild/grp hunts :)

---------- Post Merged at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:44 AM ----------

+1

hopefully as soon as they manage to sort accounts from Gelu server then the game will most likely see some much needed attention from Dale.
i for 1 miss the mini games of creating a base by collecting wood and attacking the opposing team :D
the problem with the gelu server is that theres a hell of a lot of characters with the same name as ignis.....so its finding a diff char name and changing it to something else which believe it or not is quite hard considering the amount of names already in use :) we are working on the niggly bits atm and if enough interest from players we will be upgrading the server to a much better one.......had 12 players on at once so far lol

---------- Post Merged at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:47 AM ----------

i would keep the server for nostalgia but would run a clone that is wiped sure would attract people again
as people have said they like to retun to their old chars they slaved over for months n months.....new players will get a boost rather than starting off at 0 :p

---------- Post Merged at 09:50 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:48 AM ----------

Hmm.. I have no idea what server I was on, but downloading and trying user/pass now. Can't believe I found my old txt doc with all my old user/pass info on.

Well, I clearly wasn't on Ignis.. I don't even know what my char was or what level it was, but I definitely had one.
if you have account on ignis.....not ventus :p pm me the details you remember ie: char name your name dob address secret question answer as much as you can and will have a look :)

---------- Post Merged at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:50 AM ----------

Great to see a another mir 3 server guys even if it is from ages ago xD Shame I didnt play this or I would be on my char right now!
If this gets a wipe I would 100% play it, im with JoeDunn on the side of people being 40+ while others are at zero, HOWEVER
I would say that if that 40+ person had worked his arse off back in the day when he was 16 with all the free time in the world I dont think they would willing to start up again when they have full time jobs kids etc... like myself xD

Maybe when you create the accounts there could be a reasonable start base level?

thats what we debating atm......deciding what lvl to start new players off at

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Legendary
Mar 12, 2005
Wont everything about the files be better and more reliable though ? They was made by a big company at the time which had a decent team i guess.

Every private mir 3 server i've ever played has felt just a little bit different from the euro.

It's like saying if somebody got hold of the mir 2 files when they went down 2.3ish i think, that it would not get 100+ players because they're better content out now.. it would destroy every server up.

Not how it works, the 3.38 files we have are leaked Chinese official files and the same version number as the file that were given to QGO and as far as I remember gamesrouter wasn't a big company.

The reason mir3 servers have felt different for you is because 3.38 hasn't been used in a very long time and the servers that were made have not had much work put into them.

for example, I have fixed the whole old quest system which took a week. People haven't even been bothered to do that in years.

The downside to these files is the items, monsters ect are not in a DB and are read from .dat files which the owners can't open at present.
This means no new items and no new monsters. They cannot add item, armour or monster skins because the client version only supports the same as 3.38

These files are english but some parts don't make sense or the sentences are backwards but mir3 was like that.

Ive told these guys that their best option is to mix the envir with the current 3.38 files and that would take away issues of not being able to edit items ect

These are the best files at the moment Envir wise but they are very outdated and not editable

Last edited:

Eddie Strike

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2010
These files are run by an old QGO online gm. 'Chris'

Dale is not the guy who owns them.

Don't get your hopes up for a proper mir3 files if he's in charge. QGO were an absolute mess....

View attachment SCREEN0001.bmp

Last edited:

Dale19741

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2016
These files are run by an old QGO online gm. 'Chris'

Dale is not the guy who owns them.

Don't get your hopes up for a proper mir3 files if he's in charge. QGO were an absolute mess....

View attachment 17075
This is not QGO tho lol :p and what happened to the rest of the conversation? didnt want to post the **** you were spouting?

Eddie Strike

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2010
This is not QGO tho lol :p and what happened to the rest of the conversation? didnt want to post the **** you were spouting?

That's literally the whole conversation which makes me even more suspicious of you.

Another set of great files will be wasted if you guys try to run a server.

wade94

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2013
Where i can create my account? i don't play at ignis server and i need one :S

Sedge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2009
How did Nemesis (which was your guild from euro) get hold of Sabuk, when the screenshot you posted a few days ago showed DA as Sabuk owners?

Attachments

• sw.bmp
    234.5 KB · Views: 112

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Legendary
Mar 12, 2005
I really want to help these guys and make a great server, hopefully they learn to trust some people who have been helping them.

It doesn't matter how they got the files, the main point is they have them... They ain't amazing but the envir is slightly better then we have (for a clone server)

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
I really want to help these guys and make a great server, hopefully they learn to trust some people who have been helping them.

It doesn't matter how they got the files, the main point is they have them... They ain't amazing but the envir is slightly better then we have (for a clone server)

what make it any better than the VE files we have? anything major or only small things?

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Legendary
Mar 12, 2005
what make it any better than the VE files we have? anything major or only small things?

VE deleted the Quest system and only left custom Daily Quests in, I've since fixed the full quest system in the VE files but its broken english.

this Envir is semi broken english but not as bad..

The full euro clone envir and uneditable DB is the only difference to 3.38 VE files.

3.55 is a newer release then these files.

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
VE deleted the Quest system and only left custom Daily Quests in, I've since fixed the full quest system in the VE files but its broken english.

this Envir is semi broken english but not as bad..

The full euro clone envir and uneditable DB is the only difference to 3.38 VE files.

3.55 is a newer release then these files.

ah right i see so it would be fair to say adding ur quest fix to the VE files puts them on a equal level to these files more or less ?

3.55 is full of cheats there nice but to much hassle policing the server

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Legendary
Mar 12, 2005
ah right i see so it would be fair to say adding ur quest fix to the VE files puts them on a equal level to these files more or less ?

3.55 is full of cheats there nice but to much hassle policing the server

Correct, my files are equal to these files. I have all quests working and am fixing the broken english.

If anything my (VE) files are past these files because they cannot open their Monster, Item and Magic information to add more...

And they are very untrusting even after receiving a lot of help to get the files online.

Status
Not open for further replies.