Mir2 Vengeance [Crystal]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

snowdog

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2013
View attachment 16761

~Mir2 Vengeance
We are pleased to announce the imminent release of Mir2 Vengeance. Developed by experienced players, the game incorporates all the latest Crystal releases and has benefited from a total rebuild. The game comes with a dedicated web-site and forum and gameplay is overseen and supported by GMs.

Go to our website, http://mirvengeance.wix.com/lom2 and access the download section. Download the Launcher and unpack using winrar (get an appropriate version for your PC, eg 32-bit/64-bit from the WinRar website).

View attachment 16761

Vengeance Features

• All 5 classes implemented;
  • True multi-rate server – high rate to lvl20 then medium rate to lvl40 then medium-low rate:
  • New Academy map for your start-up levels, leading to the Academy set to assist your battles:

View attachment 16765

~
  • NEW maps and mobs:
  • ALL AIs fully coded – many servers have implemented basic or very limited attacks for mobs; Mir2 Vengeance has given all mobs their correct attacks;
  • NEW items to collect.

View attachment 16762

View attachment 16764

~
  • All drop files re-worked to ensure items are matched to mob/map levels – no more low-level clutter in high-level caves!
  • Exclusive lvl50+ areas – can you and your friends reclaim the Scrolls of Power from the Demon Lords? If you can then you will be handsomely rewarded;
  • Fully implemented GameShop (choice of purchased credits or game gold);
  • New Guild release allowing Guild exp and buffs;
  • New pets for all classes;
  • Mentor, Friends and Lover features fully enabled;
  • Amended Awakening system;

View attachment 16763

~
  • Re-grading of “Ancient” caves to “Heroic” caves
  • Critical rate/damage will give you a chance to make especially damaging hits;
  • All skills available from the BookStore as you level;
  • Skills training points drastically reduced;

All this and much more. Play solo or play with friends and see all of Mir as it always should have been.
Go to our website, http://mirvengeance.wix.com/lom2 and access the download section. Download the Launcher and unpack using winrar (get an appropriate version for your PC, eg 32-bit/64-bit from the WinRar website).

Attachments

• Vengeance.jpg
    Vengeance.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 270
  • Academy.jpg
    Academy.jpg
    217.9 KB · Views: 272
  • Armour.jpg
    Armour.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 270
  • Awakening.jpg
    Awakening.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 271
  • OrcChampion.jpg
    OrcChampion.jpg
    255.9 KB · Views: 275
  • Mir2Vengeance.rar
    404.3 KB · Views: 19

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
This thread is reserved for updates from the server owner(s) only. Do not post here.

If you wish to discuss this server or need technical support, please use the dedicated server discussion section.

Link Below for Server Discussion

Click Here

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
servers got potential , its getting there slowly :)

update :

Sorry it never got there in the end .... gms are idiots !!

Last edited:

Deano86

LOMCN n00bie
May 9, 2016
Sad to see shane going threw this tuff time and the people he has left in charge blocking and deleting accounts because one ov GM buds got pvped and dropped a ring so that results in an permanent ban if thats how ya working it good lk with the future

Edy

LOMCN n00bie
May 9, 2016
There was a little incident with my account on this server and i posted here that server is corrupted but seems like i wasnt right about that GM resolved that problem and he punished people who were responsible.
I i can say now that THIS SERVER IS NOT CORRUPTED becouse i saw with my eyes that GM DO NOT TOLERATE any sing of coruption.

Last edited:

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Interesting.. I cannot stand corrupt servers. But people always seem to abuse certain powers.

Edy

LOMCN n00bie
May 9, 2016
My character and my account have been refunded and people who were responsible for this are punished by
GM

Last edited:

chaosdeath

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 22, 2012
Newport, UK
This issue is being looked into and I WILL get to the bottom of this. It will be resolved I do not agree with what has happened and I have restored Edys's character. Once I get to the bottom of this HEADS WILL ROLL!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post Merged on 10-05-2016 at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 09-05-2016 at 10:12 PM ----------

This issue has now been sorted. After a short discussion today with Tethys he has decided to take the honourable route and has removed himself from the server.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
The honourable thing would to not have been corrupt in the first place lol

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Deano86

LOMCN n00bie
May 9, 2016
The thing is server isnt corrupt was just 1 person taking advantage of what he had shane probs one ov the most honest people running a server

Reactions: chaosdeath

chaosdeath

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 22, 2012
Newport, UK
As some of you may know or may not know two players (One of which was a member of the server team) have decided to leave the server due to the recent events that took place regarding another player in which tensions had arisen, several events have lead to players feeling as though one player in particular had been carrying out grief play which resulted in them being banned (upon discussion it was decided that it was unfair for said player to be banned and therefore their account was reinstated).
Unfortunately this situation spiralled out of control and the latest incident saw a player losing a very valuable item to what they felt was again grief play, a member of the server team took it upon themselves to rectify this by moving this player from the server via character deletion and create and replace said value item using a GameMaster account.
This is not what Vengeance server is about and is against the core values of the server team.
Upon confronting the person, they confirmed their actions and explained that due to said recent events along with numerous other real life and ingame factors they took this course of action in a momemt of madness and anger.
This person then decided to delete their characters and remove themself from the game and server team.
Now that you guys have a better understanding of what has transpired over the past couple of days, you will hopefully be able to make a decision based on facts rather than hearsay.
1) Vengeance has been classed as CORRUPT.
2) We have lost alot of players due to unbalanced stats, incorrect based items.
3) Drops have been overly generous.. leeding to an influx of items having no value.
So based on this Steve and myself have been talking and we have decided to let YOU guys decide what we do next based on TWO choices.
1) FULL SYSTEM WIPE...... Explanation to follow
2) CONTINUE AS IS...... Explanation to follow
1) Full System Wipe ======
---This will wip all current accounts from the Database.
---We will be able to Re-Stat the unbalancing of classes.
---Rectify Drop issue
---Rectify Mob Stats
---Implament Daily Quest, Crafting, Fishing, Fix Awakening with a few other issues aswell
---Implament New dungeons .. Premium Dungeon ..Ancient Ruins 2nd/3rd/4th floors
---Hopefully bring in new players
---Rename Vengeance and start fresh!! on an even keel ... level playing field
Along with some NEW items Weps ect.
2) Continue As Is=======
We will not be able to implament alot listed above
Can alter Drops / Mob stats
Implament Dailys from a HIGHER level rather than throught all levels.
Remove certain caves due to levels being to high.
Keep the Name
Possibly NO new players due to the allegation of corruption.

You can Vote here... Please do not vote if you are NOT a player on the server. Thanks

http://mir2vengeance.freeforums.net/

---------- Post Merged on 13-05-2016 at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 12-05-2016 at 08:01 PM ----------

Guys I will be closing the voting on SUNDAY NIGHT (15/5/2016 at 7pm GMT time)so please make sure you have voted by then

Last edited:

Mecha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jun 28, 2015
Essex
I don't play but my advise to you is follow your instinct, if you believe that wiping the server could potentially benefit the server then do it. I think it's a great idea.

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
Currently browsing for servers to mess about on in between uni work as assignments are due soon and helps me focus having an escape and Mir is always good for that.

Cutting the chase to give my 2 cents as a player browsing your server on the main page has 0 players online at 10:30pm and as you have mentioned the player has removed them selves from the server team but the fact he deleted a person's charcter is fking crazy regardless of the actions.

For the two above reasons I have zero intentions of trying out the server. Not saying that to be cruel or to rant just a view of a new player. If i had seen a wipe happened a few days ago and fresh server i probably would of given it a go but wouldn't of put in much effort the first few weeks to ensure corruption was 100% gone so i didn't lose my character for upsetting someone in game.

Either way best of luck as at the end of the day it is you guys creating and hosting these servers that is the keeping the game alive so hats off to you and all the best!