Black Desert Online

Ali3n

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 27, 2004
Leicestershire
Is anyone playing already / starting playing tomorrow once launch is live?

We should all hook up on the same server if that's the case.

Ludacris

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 20, 2014
not sure which server yet , probably an eu pvp server.:eagerness:

LordLucas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 13, 2003
You got the 99 pre order then you should already be able to play. Im going for Tamer class as they use weapons you can give to Ninja when ever they add them to the game.

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
You got the 99 pre order then you should already be able to play. Im going for Tamer class as they use weapons you can give to Ninja when ever they add them to the game.

cant be assed for CBT ?? I'm a dad, I aint got time for that **** ....idiot

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
cant be assed for CBT ?? I'm a dad, I aint got time for that **** ....idiot

Please... You are always on Skype :P

looks good, can remember the first combat video and didn't like the camera angles but I've been told you can change that,

Aldor

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 16, 2013
Me and Mallious are both on Croxus server (I think it's called that) - EU.

Tell Mall to stop picking soft servers like Phoenix on Mir2-EU, Gelu on Mir3-EU and Croxus on BDO :p

Last edited:

Ali3n

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 27, 2004
Leicestershire
I don't know how to compare it, busy at some spots clear in others (probably because not enough high levels yet)

I'm not overly sure if higher pop is better then lower pop at this point. With the ability to change Instance I don't think its a massive issue. Would be nice if we can get a load of us together though.

Aldor

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 16, 2013
Whats the population like there? Which server are you on Wayne?

I didn't pre-order so I'm not ingame yet. All my assumptions and choice of server are based on this topic on the official BDO forum: http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/21316-server-selected-by-guilds-summary/&page=1

There's no official status for the 3 servers but the community labeled them: Alustin: (Semi PvP/PvE), Jordine: (PK/PVP/Competitive) and Croxus (Server No. 3). As of 6 hours ago there are 91 guilds on Alustin, 102 on Jordine and 28 on Croxus.

Which server you choose is obviously down to what you want from the game but from my experience in an open world PvP game population and competition are everything, with that in-mind Croxus is likely gonna be the first server to die if the game fails to live up to the hype.

Edit: It will be a more toxic community where all the "big pvp guilds" go so that's something you may want to consider.

Last edited:

Ali3n

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 27, 2004
Leicestershire
I didn't pre-order so I'm not ingame yet. All my assumptions and choice of sever are based on this topic on the official BDO forum: http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/21316-server-selected-by-guilds-summary/&page=1

There's no official status for the 3 servers but the community labeled them: Alustin: (Semi PvP/PvE), Jordine: (PK/PVP/Competitive) and Croxus (Server No. 3). As of 6 hours ago there are 91 guilds on Alustin, 102 on Jordine and 28 on Croxus.

Which server you chose is obviously down to what you want from the game but from my experience in an open world PvP game population and competition is everything, with that in-mind Croxus is likely gonna be the first server to die if the game fails to live up to the hype.

Thanks for the info. I hadn't seen that thread prior to you linking it.

I agree with you in population therefore being important. Massively depends on how many people start playing today with today being the launch.

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
Downloading now :

Will be playing: jordine then valia server

I think a few people from lomcn playing this 1. to my knowledge.

Omniscient

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2009
As stated in a previous post me and Jamie and a couple of others are playing on Croxus