Black Desert Online

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
its hugely complicated. lots of things to do. node management is a huge one, still not sure what they are for but ive started activating them.

hqdefault.jpg

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
How important are quests in this game? I know you get contribution points are some bag slot items but is that as far as it goes? like you could get away doing them at a later time? Played over the weekend and finished all the quests in Velia which took fkin forever now am in the 2nd town and the quests are almost the same and you get no exp for doing them.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
I am enjoying it at the moment the Quests are mainly for CP, which can be used to purchase houses for either storage,residende,crafting,letting for works loads todo not done much yet

Aldor

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 16, 2013
How important are quests in this game? I know you get contribution points are some bag slot items but is that as far as it goes? like you could get away doing them at a later time? Played over the weekend and finished all the quests in Velia which took fkin forever now am in the 2nd town and the quests are almost the same and you get no exp for doing them.

If you wanna reach a competitive level you have to ignore quests to some extent, there are more quests in this game than any other MMO I have ever played... Maybe even combined.

I've personally quested hard and reached 126 contribution points but my level has suffered as a result. I've hired a lot of workers and invested my CP into nodes which is making me gold but at this early stage of the game I've found it to be a lot quicker to make both exp and gold by mindless mob grinding.

There are however a few quick daily quests that you should do for easy CP if you find yourself in the area. For example: (Velia)Rescue the cat on the roof, (Heidel Pass)Kill 2 goats, (Heidel Pass)Donate 2 logs, (Heidel)Grab the kite with broken string from the roof, (Heidel)Capture a bothersome rabbit, (Calpheon)Take the pickpocket to the guard... And a few others.

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
If someone needs an account there more then happy to play mine as i barely play it bought it and used it once, still got 7 day guest pass with it too. pm me if interested

Stavros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
i have a spare 7day pass if anyone needs as they seem to give it back once the previous code has expired

d1craig

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
So many things in this game it's unreal.

Been making beer for my workers and receive as a by product something to hand in for contributions points. This could be game changing for me. Beer is so inexpensive and easy to make

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Sounds like you have alcohol making addiction.

Game is good though lots and lots of things todo