Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2009
Rawr my main :)

AVdlC3r.jpg

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
It's a shame you closed the server thread and now wasting your "limited" times on playing this instead of your **** server

Please stay on topic, I am not wasting time doing anything. I am trying things out in spare time alongside working on the server. I just code Mob AI and Skills, everything else is done by Dan our DB guy. Also I didn't close the thread DayIDie requested it. we will be reopening another thread nearer the time. (Reason for request is, day I die no longer works on server).

On topic:
FML level 50 already.

Aluith

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2012
Does anyone have a spare 7 day pass? Got a friend looking for one. :k

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
Hate to say it, but i already feel burnt out even at lvl 41..Feels so bland after a while, already want to come back to mir lol.

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
Hate to say it, but i already feel burnt out even at lvl 41..Feels so bland after a while, already want to come back to mir lol.
I'm enjoying it tbh, most likely because I'm playing with a group of people from mir. Server you on popcorn

hittman85

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 19, 2015
Chillblast Fusion Shield 2 Gaming PC, Intel Core i3-4170 3.7GHz, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, DVDRW, NVIDIA GTX 750Ti, Windows 10 64bit

will this run BDO smoothly guys

d1craig

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
been playing it today. playing the gandalf looking character. done a chain lightning for like 20 mins and got to level 12 lol. levellin is guna be easy on this.

game is very different to most other mmos. not as different as blade and soul though.

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
been playing it today. playing the gandalf looking character. done a chain lightning for like 20 mins and got to level 12 lol. levellin is guna be easy on this.

game is very different to most other mmos. not as different as blade and soul though.

hitman should be okay.

Aldor

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 16, 2013

Oh god it's Craig, don't get my class nerfed on here too!

d1craig

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
you got any sort of guild or in any sort of aldor? give us an invite. my name is Rudmus on the Jordine server

Aldor

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 16, 2013
you got any sort of guild or in any sort of aldor? give us an invite. my name is Rudmus on the Jordine server

I'm not in a guild atm. I'll eventually look for a competitive PvP guild to join with a few others that are playing too.

Join the Balenos j2 channel and send me a friend request, family name = Aldor. Or msg me on Steam, I'm always on it and already have you as a friend.

Last edited:

d1craig

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
will do when i get on, not bought it yet, using guest pass. buying friday.

d1craig

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
I used to watch kungen, and he's hardcore. so you must be pretty legit :)

Or did it take a team of you to bring him down ?
its a brand new game most people will be very close skill wise. its alot different than most mmos ive played aswell so a learning curve WILL exist

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
What is this like then? I been playing a litlte bit of Blade&Soul but the end game is terrible, was either going to try this or go back to wow.
Also dose this have a level cap?

d1craig

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
What is this like then? I been playing a litlte bit of Blade&Soul but the end game is terrible, was either going to try this or go back to wow.
Also dose this have a level cap?
level cap is like mir. just gets harder and harder to level. not sure if there is a hard cap at say 60 but soft cap is suppose to be 50.

its hugely complicated. lots of things to do. node management is a huge one, still not sure what they are for but ive started activating them.