Woool source code for delphi 07 and c++

q135688cs

LOMCN Leecher
Mar 5, 2016
This source code is downloaded my own, I was in China, so can be downloaded to now share are interested in developing a master in this game, if a master can packet encryption and decryption source code into java to me, that just grateful, I will share in the last day of a complete woool 2.0 server (including the client) to give everyone, hope to have friends who can help me change my code. My messages [email protected], [email protected].

onedrive http://1drv.ms/1QyVnrR

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Am not a expert on C++ files but it looks legit and it looks like the official server/client source, it's old and i think it's 1.8 but if it is that is a great base to start, i was told the official source was leaked but i never belived it tbh so this could be it.

Ignor the other 2 sources, nothing we don't have already.

Nice release.

NightDance

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2013
All the codes are not official codes.They were released for long time in China.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
All the codes are not official codes.They were released for long time in China.

What he said.

c++ is the same version distant soul mates, what thought was the client source isn't, no idea what it is tbh unless it's incomplete,

NightDance

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2013
What he said.

c++ is the same version distant soul mates, what thought was the client source isn't, no idea what it is tbh unless it's incomplete,
Real woool engine is named "NewGS.exe",NPC scripts were written by python.Sanity,why is your qq offline?

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
:(dbserver need fix

Yer without the source i don't think you will be able to fix that, unless you can find away to trigger them via script. If i was you i would drop that set of files and work on one of the old source like the 1.8 delphi or the c++ one posted here although i couldn't get this one to compile, the delphi one was fine though, few bugs but nothing that can't be fixed, most if not all bugs on the 1.8 source will be fixed on the 2.0 source so just get the fix's from that.