LandOfHeroes

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Yep, the client zip is faulty, downloaded twice last night and same story, as confirmed above

Can see the skepticism but you never know, he might get enough traffic, at least initially anyway :apple:

rana

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 16, 2013
Yep, the client zip is faulty, downloaded twice last night and same story, as confirmed above

Can see the skepticism but you never know, he might get enough traffic, at least initially anyway :apple:
link working what ur problem ?

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
link working what ur problem ?
Yes, link works - I downloaded the zip file twice but I get the message from winrar 'unexpected end of archive' when just opening zip file to look what's inside, also the message 'the archive is either in unknown format or damaged' when trying to extract.

My winrar v5.00 has been working fine last couple years for rars or zips alike, I just tried 7zip and also no go.

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Downloaded again right now, its 380 MB and inside is "Legend of Mir2 Heroes" folder inside which are three folders, Config, CustomData, Data with some files inside them.

But it won't allow to extract.

rana

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 16, 2013
not online yet just few hours i will put ip sorry for late :P

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
can someone reupload the files, I don't have facebook acct and don't mean to get one

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
He posted the link to an autopatcher that was looking at Haarpcord's ftp, i ran the autopatcher and in the data folder were the .ITM files for a few different accounts, one of them belonging to me.
I think hes just another rom getting passwords and begging for donations

rana

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 16, 2013
all user waiting for server please msg me on facebook give me id pw you would for your account i will create it for you and send to you cuz ppl when make account it say connection closed.... im try to fix tht

thnx

fwarr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2006
Just throwing this out there,

I wouldn't recommend this server.. Not with the flame wars all over the Facebook group, the constant inconsistency and yet "Accounts bugged" Seems like someone just wanting to find out some new passwords and IDS. If you do play this server, just.. use a different login than normal. ^_^

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
LOMCN Has always stated never use same username and passwords, But i have to agree with the previous statements,

With the amount of issues I wouldnt even bother.
But goodluck Rana