Euromir3 IGNIS/GELU

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale19741

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2016
http://109.228.9.190/helpdesk

If you have an account that was used on QGO/Gamesrouter's version of Legend of Mir3
and would like to recover that account please submit the following information.

* Character Name
*First Name
*Last Name
*D.O.B
Address
Secret Answer
Email

The first 4 are mandatory if you do not provide these details you cannot retrieve your account.
You must register on the helpdesk to submit tickets.
Gelu characters are available to transfer to the ignis server now
If you want your GELU Char migrated to IGNIS.

Please submit a ticket with your GELU character name.

If the character exists on IGNIS it will have to be renamed.

X2 xp every weekend untill further notice

Last edited:

Dale19741

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2016
nevermind worked it out :)
??? lol

---------- Post Merged at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:30 AM ----------

getting quite a few players now :) double xp at weekends lots of hunts

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
Got my account, but my wife's they won't transfer.. How do you expect people to remember everything from an account made that long ago!

This shut down 10 years ago, let alone when we actually made the account!

I can log into the account, as I have the account details, user/pass what more would you need? I gave you user id, both our DOB's and both our names..

You didn't even ask me the question, just said sorry, can't do it!

Great support for a 'new' server..

I don't think i'll bother.

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
Got my account, but my wife's they won't transfer.. How do you expect people to remember everything from an account made that long ago!

I can log into the account, as I have the account details, user/pass what more would you need? I gave you user id, both our DOB's and both our names..

lets say he can manage giving accounts and other stuff like that

but will be hard

1. you dont have a forum that could make it more easy
2. players are joining back because of nostalgia
3. some files are advanced than you have..the only gold key is that you have some original stuff that been made 10yrs ago
4. when players gonna be tired of same thing..would you handle the desire of players to have new cool stuffs in game?

good luck m8 i will post a ticket for new acc on ur server

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
i think the security on this is a bit over the top........its of no value to anyone really, i have 3 shared accounts that i used with 2 other friends, none of them we consider our own. i gave enough info to show that i know of these accounts.

also are you able to remove store passwords?

Dale19741

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2016

thankyou for your input :)

---------- Post Merged at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:02 PM ----------

i think the security on this is a bit over the top........its of no value to anyone really, i have 3 shared accounts that i used with 2 other friends, none of them we consider our own. i gave enough info to show that i know of these accounts.

thankyou for your input....we can retrieve/remove store passwords yes :)

---------- Post Merged at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:02 PM ----------

lets say he can manage giving accounts and other stuff like that

but will be hard

1. you dont have a forum that could make it more easy
2. players are joining back because of nostalgia
3. some files are advanced than you have..the only gold key is that you have some original stuff that been made 10yrs ago
4. when players gonna be tired of same thing..would you handle the desire of players to have new cool stuffs in game?

good luck m8 i will post a ticket for new acc on ur server
we are working on the forums as we speak and will be up as soon as possible :)

---------- Post Merged at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:04 PM ----------

also peoples characters are of value to them as they worked hard to get it to where it is and if we give accounts out willy nilly some people will be rather annoyed :p

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland
could not find my char thought it was irishking or irishking1

this is the server with Heros and DarkAlliance ,FireRose RkWildCards Repo ScorpionKing SOKO am in confused?

Dale19741

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2016

this is the server with Heros and DarkAlliance ,FireRose RkWildCards Repo ScorpionKing SOKO am in confused?
are you sure it was ignis/gelu and not ventus?

Last edited:

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland
cant remember now was so long ago was usa server wars were at crazy times

im sure someone will see there names and know what server

blade6742

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2012

FLD_Character FLD_Level
MrsBigA 31

Was moved from Gelu to Ignis as per your ticket ages ago.

b00b00

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 13, 2014

im sure these chars were from usa server.

Oddy

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 15, 2014
Any chance you can actually fix the major bug with Tao Talisman's. Checked these at Bichon and Phantom Forest. Im not paying over 30k for a Medium Talisman. Should be 100/100 Small 200/200 Medium 500/500 Large.

Not only are the prices wrong but the Small shows 10/10 etc LOL

Also is Snow Patch in? If not, will you ever get Snow Patch?

Lionsm!ght

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2015
Hi Oddy

you need to buy the tallismans/poisons and they will go to 100/200/500 over night once left in bag or storage.

Also message me in game when your next on on either lionsoul lionsmight or GeeDee (had to rename GrandDragon)

Snow is currently bugged and they are working on it

Oddy

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 15, 2014
Hi Oddy

you need to buy the tallismans/poisons and they will go to 100/200/500 over night once left in bag or storage.

Also message me in game when your next on on either lionsoul lionsmight or GeeDee (had to rename GrandDragon)

Snow is currently bugged and they are working on it

Damn, that sounds bad, I hope they're working on a fix for that. Having to store talismans and not hunt until the next day. Yeah will do, all I have is a Level 22 armour, Kriss sword and some cheap jewellery. Obviously will enjoy gearing up again. Dropped you a message on Skype LM

Status
Not open for further replies.