Old faces

smoochy boys on tour

MasterD

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 27, 2003
Hi everybody.

I've not played Legend of Mir in some years and just stumbled upon this forum again.

I was wondering if any old faces from the original Mir (2002-2006 kind of period) still play?

I'm going to give this server a go and hope to see you all ingame soon :biggrin-new:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
This isn't a server, its a section for server files.

Moved to general mir 2 chat

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Go play Mir Chronicles if you want to slog away for hours on end for eternity and not come anywhere near the top 50 kitted players.

Failing that, wait for Five Heroes to be released on the newest Crystal files, or have a bash on Origins.

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
Hi everybody.

I've not played Legend of Mir in some years and just stumbled upon this forum again.

I was wondering if any old faces from the original Mir (2002-2006 kind of period) still play?

I'm going to give this server a go and hope to see you all ingame soon :biggrin-new:

Play 5heroes bro.

Netskee

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 17, 2013
Loughborough, UK
Yeh I remember u. Played a few chars on p server over the years so not sure if Ull remember any of my chars
Flame
Deggers
Dwayne

There was a big come back of alot of old players when chronicles was released but I've not been on there for a long while so no idea if they r still active

Spira

LOMCN n00bie
Apr 5, 2016
YO
You was MrMasterD? the TAO from P.

i was Spira - wizard on P. just been looking around to see if there was any active legend of mir servers anymore.. i play world of warcraft nowadays but waiting for legion to come so kinda wanted to go back my MMO roots in the meantime - just curious too if theres any active servers at all

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
YO
You was MrMasterD? the TAO from P.

i was Spira - wizard on P. just been looking around to see if there was any active legend of mir servers anymore.. i play world of warcraft nowadays but waiting for legion to come so kinda wanted to go back my MMO roots in the meantime - just curious too if theres any active servers at all

This is on the homepage

sidelist.php

Spira

LOMCN n00bie
Apr 5, 2016
so Arcadia is the big one? :) i may try that - had a quick try to download chronicles but my virus checker took it staright off my comp before attempting to download O_o

okay i got Arcadia downloading - like how they have the lich king from WoW on the updater -lel

Last edited:

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
I remember you from P forums, was Sav on there... Arcadia like P69 are old old old servers on old old files with odd odd flavor to it all, I'd say Chronicles if you are after well established official like mir (closed source private files, very much settled in all ways I think, been around for several yrs and from what I recall, give best old official mir experience if you have nostalgia) or Origins or Vengeance if you want to see how new open source files are faring (Crystal files C# well developed and still developing), these files you can even download and run your own server even if you're not some mir files wizard.

Last edited:

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2015
so Arcadia is the big one? :) i may try that - had a quick try to download chronicles but my virus checker took it staright off my comp before attempting to download O_o

okay i got Arcadia downloading - like how they have the lich king from WoW on the updater -lel
thats not lich king that's bolvar fordragon, and chronicles usually has more players than arcadia

Spira

LOMCN n00bie
Apr 5, 2016
thats not lich king that's bolvar fordragon, and chronicles usually has more players than arcadia

sooo chronicles it is then ? :P hehe - its bolvar as the Lich King though, still Lich King ;) even if its not Arthas

---------- Post Merged at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:32 PM ----------

still annoyed that Mir crashed and burned under Wemade - was such classic times hehe and my Wizard toook a looong time to build to its level hehe
still was fun tho - i remember making a 10-10 MC Bloodmoonsword? such luck on crafting and gems fun times losing it when i forget a DE and tried to Solo ZT and mess up the tacs and teleport fails to bail me out ;x

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I remember you from P forums, was Sav on there... Arcadia like P69 are old old old servers on old old files with odd odd flavor to it all, I'd say Chronicles if you are after well established official like mir (closed source private files, very much settled in all ways I think, been around for several yrs and from what I recall, give best old official mir experience if you have nostalgia) or Origins or Vengeance if you want to see how new open source files are faring (Crystal files C# well developed and still developing), these files you can even download and run your own server even if you're not some mir files wizard.

Arcadia and P69 have both been updated to their own newer files actually. + Chron is 2 years old

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2015
sooo chronicles it is then ? :P hehe - its bolvar as the Lich King though, still Lich King ;) even if its not Arthas

---------- Post Merged at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:32 PM ----------

still annoyed that Mir crashed and burned under Wemade - was such classic times hehe and my Wizard toook a looong time to build to its level hehe
still was fun tho - i remember making a 10-10 MC Bloodmoonsword? such luck on crafting and gems fun times losing it when i forget a DE and tried to Solo ZT and mess up the tacs and teleport fails to bail me out ;x
yeah i'd suggest chronicles for now
and technically, it is the "lich king" but really its bolvar :)

Last edited:

Spira

LOMCN n00bie
Apr 5, 2016
argh got stuck trying to find "ginko" guessin thats a village but no idea how to get there - bleh

Eddie Strike

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2010
Go play Mir Chronicles if you want to slog away for hours on end for eternity and not come anywhere near the top 50 kitted players.

Failing that, wait for Five Heroes to be released on the newest Crystal files, or have a bash on Origins.

Not everyone cares about being the best/top. Some just wanna game of mir.