Old faces

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Arcadia and P69 have both been updated to their own newer files actually. + Chron is 2 years old

Only two yrs, feels like longer, I started there when it went online, got sin to lev30 I think and stopped playing, returned maybe twice for few hours, got amused by the animated ball LOL.

I remember last fall loggin on I think Arcadia, I ran to BW hearing frog singing along the way and town SZ was empty but chock full of stalls, would make better impression if the SZ was empty, bleh made me log off, felt so retro and stale it hurt me mentally LOL
I suppose I didn't give it proper chance, still it felt like breaking into somebody's private house.

Not actually sure I tried P69

Last edited:

Spira

LOMCN n00bie
Apr 5, 2016
its been a long time since i played EU LOM 2 by wemade, i forget where some stuff are.
like i remember BW and going north west to the next area the woods there on the left is WT entrance and north more is that other town where the redmoonsword spider thing is in that cave to the eastish of that town etc.

Ginko is Ginko tree village isnt it or something?
the cords it gives in the quest is off the current map when u go through other maps its completely different area from the original quest giver

CrazyBear...

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Mar 25, 2003
its been a long time since i played EU LOM 2 by wemade, i forget where some stuff are.
like i remember BW and going north west to the next area the woods there on the left is WT entrance and north more is that other town where the redmoonsword spider thing is in that cave to the eastish of that town etc.

Ginko is Ginko tree village isnt it or something?
the cords it gives in the quest is off the current map when u go through other maps its completely different area from the original quest giver
They've updated some maps from euro, BW mines / WT / PT will look different for you, Mir chronicles has its own forum if you need help with any specific quests.