[Heroes] RenegadeMir

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Just so people know, this guy hacked my LOMCN account so don't use the same ID and Passwords from other things.

-Topaz

excuse me?

According to logs you logged in to ashleyuk's account and changed his email address and password, for no apparent reason.

As always, we strongly advise you use separate login credentials on ALL servers.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
According to logs you logged in to ashleyuk's account and changed his email address and password, for no apparent reason.

As always, we strongly advise you use separate login credentials on ALL servers.

Must of been someone who hacked Val's Acount then hacked Ashley Account, i've already spoken to Ash and Val on the matter and both even ash think's it wasn't Val, is there more than 1 i.p accessing Val account ? I can assure you Val isn't like that and i wouldn't vouch for many people on this forum.

jaffar99

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2011
Hey, just downloaded this and went to come on but got connection closed?

Do I need to change the server ip or anything or is the server down atm??

Was just being a tit i sorted it out :D

Last edited:

Tetzoah

Known Cheater
Loyal Member
Dec 6, 2015
explain how im corrupt exactly?
you leveled up Piff to level 150 and gave him kit, you gave him 300milliomother person im not sure.... only got 10+ people on it, i would of just gone for C# files tbh instead of heroes, level exp bugged.

Positive

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2015
@jaffar 90.210.93.78 is ip, and 150 isin't hard to get on top of piff leveling, it seems hard as he is/was changing exp in caves to adjust things.

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
you leveled up Piff to level 150 and gave him kit, you gave him 300milliomother person im not sure.... only got 10+ people on it, i would of just gone for C# files tbh instead of heroes, level exp bugged.

lmao people said the same thing about LordMouldyButt... would you fook off and realise that they actually play the server, we're all in a groupchat on facebook sorting out bugs and exploits adn actually when u saw the shout saying piff had reached 150 is because he was helping me sort MinotaurKing stats out and i required him to be wearing 120 kit. (he was 147 with 150 kit on due to rebirth) so i made him 150 again in order to get his kit on and made him 147 again, you can even check the rankings to prove that he is infact still level 147.

--CHANGELOG 23/03/2016--
New exp table to make it more high rate than medium
All item stats now balanced to match HP on characters (PVP is still tough but you cant have it that easy, its fine as it is in my eyes)
Bugcave mob stats and exp sorted to match new exp table + items
Insectcave mob stats and exp sorted to match new exp table + items
Stonecave mob stats and exp sorted to match new exp table + items
Prajnatemple mob stats and exp sorted to match new exp table + items

Ive had suggestions to add rare "legendary" kit into boss drops so ill be starting those once ive worked down the list of caves

thanks for playing Renegade
happy hunting

---------- Post Merged at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:32 PM ----------

@jaffar 90.210.93.78 is ip, and 150 isin't hard to get on top of piff leveling, it seems hard as he is/was changing exp in caves to adjust things.

thanks for keeping others informed, im quite busy balancing server atm so havent had much time to reply to comments. its much appreciated bud

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Must of been someone who hacked Val's Acount then hacked Ashley Account, i've already spoken to Ash and Val on the matter and both even ash think's it wasn't Val, is there more than 1 i.p accessing Val account ? I can assure you Val isn't like that and i wouldn't vouch for many people on this forum.
Nah was definitely him.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Nah was definitely him.

Im ****ing clueless as to how you come to that conclusion and im also ****ing clueless as to how youre an admin??

if you truly think i would go low enough to hack an lomcn account then get someone more capable of doing so than you.

me and ash have spoke on my server about it and we're both clueless. we've explained to each other whats went on and no damage was done.
personally i think you need to quit having what ever beef you have with me cause its gonna bite u back one day

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Im ****ing clueless as to how you come to that conclusion and im also ****ing clueless as to how youre an admin??

if you truly think i would go low enough to hack an lomcn account then get someone more capable of doing so than you.

me and ash have spoke on my server about it and we're both clueless. we've explained to each other whats went on and no damage was done.
personally i think you need to quit having what ever beef you have with me cause its gonna bite u back one day
Damn right you're clueless. For thinking you wouldn't be caught. I don't know why you did it and I don't care, but clearly you aren't trustworthy.

And don't threaten me.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

Was testing a bosses in 120 kit for him i told him if so he'd have to level me back to 150 to put my kit back on ( RB so went back 145 ) He put me back to 147 straight after, get your facts right i would of been 200+ by now if the exp didn't get re-worked. suck a dick

Tetzoah

Known Cheater
Loyal Member
Dec 6, 2015
lmao people said the same thing about LordMouldyButt... would you fook off and realise that they actually play the server, we're all in a groupchat on facebook sorting out bugs and exploits adn actually when u saw the shout saying piff had reached 150 is because he was helping me sort MinotaurKing stats out and i required him to be wearing 120 kit. (he was 147 with 150 kit on due to rebirth) so i made him 150 again in order to get his kit on and made him 147 again, you can even check the rankings to prove that he is infact still level 147.

--CHANGELOG 23/03/2016--
New exp table to make it more high rate than medium
All item stats now balanced to match HP on characters (PVP is still tough but you cant have it that easy, its fine as it is in my eyes)
Bugcave mob stats and exp sorted to match new exp table + items
Insectcave mob stats and exp sorted to match new exp table + items
Stonecave mob stats and exp sorted to match new exp table + items
Prajnatemple mob stats and exp sorted to match new exp table + items

Ive had suggestions to add rare "legendary" kit into boss drops so ill be starting those once ive worked down the list of caves

thanks for playing Renegade
happy hunting

---------- Post Merged at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:32 PM ----------

thanks for keeping others informed, im quite busy balancing server atm so havent had much time to reply to comments. its much appreciated bud
really? got some attitude towards your players. you leveled them up and gave them kit, we aint dumb,

Positive

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2015
You are so delusional lol, 150 takes 2 days at max to get if you know where to hunt, less if you hunt bosses for exp pots..

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
EASTER IS COMING! --26/03/2016

Easter event in Renegade:
Fight through the hoards of EvilBunnys and collect their souls for high stat'd Easter kit.

EasterBunny in Bichon safe zone will take the EvilBunny souls from you and exchange them for entrance into the EasterCave and also some awesome Easter items.

Event will begin 26/03/2016 at 6pm GMT and will end 02/04/2016 at 6pm GMT

---------- Post Merged on 26-03-2016 at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 25-03-2016 at 01:24 PM ----------

Reboot tonight at 5pm GMT to add easter event and add fixes for things listed below. estimated down time is 1 hour
dont forget, easter event begins at 6PM GMT this evening!

Tonights updates:

Finalised exp tables up to level 200
finished mob exps up to level 200
finished mob stats up to level 200
exp table adjusted to make it easier for new comers
beginning caves adjusted to make it easier for new comers
starter pets adjusted to do more damage.

easter caves added
easter mobs added
easter kit added

Thanks for playing Renegade
Happy hunting

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
really? got some attitude towards your players. you leveled them up and gave them kit, we aint dumb,

I was 151 and fully kitted by first 5 hours of this server opening. i had 3-4 days while everybody caught me to get my rebirth done, my full kit can drop in 1 lure. why do you feel the need to lie ? Because i slapped you ingame, courrptness in this server is pointless everything is given on a plate.

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
lol downloaded server logged on got easter pets , got pked , logged off all in the space of 2 mins in the middle of town way to go hahaha , think i will give it a miss :)