[Heroes] RenegadeMir

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
lol downloaded server logged on got easter pets , got pked , logged off all in the space of 2 mins in the middle of town way to go hahaha , think i will give it a miss :)

ohhh noo, you logged onto a Mir server a game which 85% of people left playing only play for PK and you got pked... That is crazyyyy

Quitter

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
-even with a user count of 9 , it still happens lol , it does not fail to amuse me even today , how desperate a higher leveled player needs to feel having to pk a new starter the minute they log onto server , he must feel so proud of himself hahah, not to worry thats mir for you .....that just maybe the exact reason the user count is 9 and not much higher oh well

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
please explain how I am corrupt? You logged into another players account. changed their password and stole all their gear. I then proceed to ban you and log your char to refund the items.

Explain how corrupt I am please. scream it to the world

Tetzoah

Known Cheater
Loyal Member
Dec 6, 2015
really? i didint do it! . it was 1 of my family members.... such a ****... **** mir theres nothing challengeable.. really dude just quit ur server it sucks ass you little bitch

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
mmmm really corrupt i can almost taste it. is that why the password you changed his account to almost matched the one that was on your account?

quit my server? why would i do that? players enjoy it and they come back so i assume im doing something right. user count is low but so what? i never intended for a high usercount server, i just opened because lomcn needed a high rate server and i provided one. all of my players provide me with feedback and constructive criticism on every update i put out, if anything id say i had the best player base on mir and tbh i dont want you or your family on Renegade again. loose the shitty attitude cause its not making you look any bigger is it now.

Nothing challangable. have you even played the server? multiple people ask me to turn the damage down a tad cause its too much. believe it or not Renegade was a group server (you needed a group to boss) but no, players wanted to be able to solo and thats what i provided.

Tetzoah

Known Cheater
Loyal Member
Dec 6, 2015
ive been every where soloing stuff..i got family on there dont you worry about it.. theres nothing to challenge about on there, this server sucks ass

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
and threatening my IP address... whut u gonna do? dos me? u couldnt touch a server even if its plug socket was in front of you.

ITS A HIGH RATE. EXPECT TO SOLO STUFF.

im done here, youre just showing how immature you are

Freya

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2003
Brighton
brilliant server, very enjoyable active GM friendly community keep a eye out could be very interesting in near future

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
brilliant server, very enjoyable active GM friendly community keep a eye out could be very interesting in near future

Thanks for the kind words Freya.

UPDATES:
• Ant Cave mobs added
• Creeper Cave added ready for the expansion
• Death Cavern added ready for the expansion
• Delusion mobs added
• Glory items added
• Glory cave finished
• Hell Palace added ready for the expansion
• Jinchon Temple added ready for the expansion
• Knight Temple added ready for the expansion
• Numa Temple added ready for the expansion
• Raiment Mines mobs added
• Sand Pit added ready for the expansion
• SkyHaven Cave added ready for the expansion
• Snake Cave added ready for the expansion
• Sythe Cave added ready for the expansion
• Turtle Temple added ready for the expansion
• Widow Cave added ready for the expansion
• SuperFireCross added to drops
• GreatSpikes added to drops
• WalkingBomb added to drops
• Combo Spells almost balanced
• Teleport NPC remastered to fit in all the new caves coming soon.

Any suggestions or feedback feel free to drop me a message ingame or on here
Stick these files into your data folder and overwrite any that are already there. its just Numa and Ant mobs
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6iJ-ywstXwSb25ocWtVV1pTbG8/view?usp=sharing

Thanks for playing Renegade,
Happy Hunting

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
I think the thread could do with a clean up, also saying that I dont think Tai looks like he will be doing you any favours soon xD

This is the type of server which is easy to play and theres nothing wrong with that ive played lots like it.

I dont understand how people can see a server advert like this and then be annoyed when you solo most stuff? You always have a low count on servers like this so why would you make the bosses too hard?

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Can solo bosses on high or low rate if you do it the right way. People was soloin omaking on chronicles when i quit and that was early days before Orc's was even being hunted. After 15 years of mir people will find a way.

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Renegade has been down over the weekend due to an issue with my home router. Everything has now been resolved and the server is back online.

Patch Log 18/04/2016
• Caves 190-270 added
• Ant Cave added
• Creeper Cave added
• Death Cavern added
• Delusion mobs added
• Hell Palace added
• Jinchon Temple added
• Knight Temple added
• Numa Temple added
• Raiment Mines finished & polished
• Sand Pit added
• SkyHaven Cave added
• Snake Cave added
• Sythe Cave added
• Turtle Temple added
• Widow Cave added
• 190 Tao items added to drops - my bad
• 200 items added to Raiment Mines drops
• Raiment mobs stated and balanced
• Items from lvl 200-220 added
• Combo Spells mostly balanced
• Level 170 to 200 bosses drops have been seen to, should now be dropping new exp potions and recall items + RingOfRevival
• Teleport NPC changed to fit the new caves in

Thanks for playing Renegade, Happy Hunting

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
atm it is due to an issue with exp tables after lvl 201. trying to work out a fix and will get server back online asap

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Event: due to lack of players/players leaving due to being behind Renegade is offering free Rebirth one for new players: simply start the server and select the free rebirth from the Event NPC in bichon!

---------- Post Merged at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:49 AM ----------

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B6iJ-ywstXwSNFhwMU1sMDZTMDg&usp=sharing

all in one patch for those that have out of date clients and dont want to download each patch individually.

thanks for playing and happy hunting!

Sphortex

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2006
this is still up or back up again new i found that it was this ip that worked

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
What's the IP address, keep getting connection closed?

Monkeh

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 10, 2007
Wales, UK
I play mir from time to time i like to test servers and if theres one i like ill stick with it, ive only spent an hour and a half on this server so far and after rebirth and messing around for half of an hour i managed to get +10 levels without even trying hard, seems like a good server so far updates are something to look forward to and will be keeping to this server for a short while to see how it plays out, Good on you keep it up GandalfHimself