[Heroes] RenegadeMir

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
I play mir from time to time i like to test servers and if theres one i like ill stick with it, ive only spent an hour and a half on this server so far and after rebirth and messing around for half of an hour i managed to get +10 levels without even trying hard, seems like a good server so far updates are something to look forward to and will be keeping to this server for a short while to see how it plays out, Good on you keep it up GandalfHimself

Thanks for the kind words, hope you enjoy the server

whats ip? server dead?

90.209.212.75 - as stated in the main post.

server isnt dead, 8 users online atm

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003
Just a question, you start at level 105 which is fine to be honest from what ive read on this thread etc etc... however i made an account logged on asked for starter kit and its for level 130 so i cannot wear it? i may have missed something which boosts me to 130 instantly or w.e but if not that needs fixing.

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Just a question, you start at level 105 which is fine to be honest from what ive read on this thread etc etc... however i made an account logged on asked for starter kit and its for level 130 so i cannot wear it? i may have missed something which boosts me to 130 instantly or w.e but if not that needs fixing.

yeah we had an issue with the free rebirth on the event npc, people got their free RB but then they were at 130 in starter kit - in starter caves so that made the rebirth pointless. to fix it we changed starter npc to give 130 kit

to get to 135 just go to the Event NPC at the bottom of Bichon SZ :)

Monkeh

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 10, 2007
Wales, UK
Server has hit a massive lag spike needs fixing and please message me ingame as ive just lost 2 hours worth of item hunting let alone exp pots n stuff

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Server has hit a massive lag spike needs fixing and please message me ingame as ive just lost 2 hours worth of item hunting let alone exp pots n stuff
just connected to the server via TeamViewer and everything seems to be fine. I have contacted other players and they have said that there's little to no lag and I'm not sure I understand what you mean when you say you've lost two hours worth of items? This is impossible and can't happen what so ever.

Monkeh

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 10, 2007
Wales, UK
So how come when i had the lag spike and couldn't do anything mobs where still attacking and i died and dropped items, so yeah i did, and there was people online who admitted there was a lag spike at this time but it doesn't matter now anyway ive just level'd past that point so no worries.

---------- Post Merged at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:41 AM ----------

Server down? getting con closed

Monkeh

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 10, 2007
Wales, UK
Any new updates for the server? havent heard anything in a while and there isnt much left to do no quests, alot of people already hit cap, need something interesting more fun extra bosses/kits/ quests/random items, any news on anything?

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Theres a few updates in the works but I can't release any info on them as of yet.
I know I said there would be a cap lift the other day but we got caught up, new items and Boss Land added by the end of the week though.

StuTheBru

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dec 2, 2015
why call it mir ? mir is lvl;0-50 and should take years to get to 50 anything else by-passes mir since the game was made for 0-40.
so you will be glad youll never see me in this type :)

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
why call it mir ? mir is lvl;0-50 and should take years to get to 50 anything else by-passes mir since the game was made for 0-40.
so you will be glad youll never see me in this type :)

Good cause I don't want you on Renegade anyways. Mir is Mir you tool, Renegade is a high rate so deal with it. If you want a low rate go play fkin Chronicles.

---------- Post Merged at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:47 PM ----------

Strongest solo play class?

Unsure on what the best class is since most people have 1 of each class, the server is pretty balanced now with the special rings more available.

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Renegade is currently down for maintenance to add 250, and 260 content along with some extra boss lands for 150+
I will let everyone know when the server is back online on here and on the ******** group but as of now there is no ETA on when it will be back online.

Monkeh

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 10, 2007
Wales, UK
This server is back up encase some people didn't realise search legend of mir: renegade on ******** for most updated files

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Router had to be reset this afternoon, sorry for the downtime, new IP is: 94.1.179.217

Last edited: