Legend of mir 2 EuroTrash New Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

lukeadom

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 29, 2016
Hello all here is my server. Its up 24/7 and ready for all players

Rules
Use common sense, No racist remarks or offensive language. No trolling and Pking Noobies. :adoration:

Server is running crystal client. If your are unsure where to get the file please just download the client here that s already configed for you to play on the server by me :)

Client Download https://itmates.sharefile.com/d-sa7ab0f92f0b48cd8#
IP address 185.107.96.162

Enjoy and have fun.

Mordred

LOMCN Member
May 28, 2011
Rates? Max level incase there's one ? how many white people are going to play? (no just kidding... lol) .

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2015
The server name is so trash.
See what i did there?:D
GL

lukeadom

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 29, 2016
its just early stages we really need people to play and find faults need GMs too so test stuff we are just starting any feedback or help with me great the name is going to change don't worry haha but yeah max level is 200 rate is low - med and we are going to be adding more armor weapons etc.

( none profit server no pay to with **** just for the community of old school mir players )

We just want to give something to the community.

All feedback good or bad would be great. Very new to this but a good coder.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
its just early stages we really need people to play and find faults need GMs too so test stuff we are just starting any feedback or help with me great the name is going to change don't worry haha but yeah max level is 200 rate is low - med and we are going to be adding more armor weapons etc.

( none profit server no pay to with **** just for the community of old school mir players )

Dafuq did i just read.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex

Have you heard of origins? Nice idea but been done many times. "old school mir" is achievable in days with people now knowing how to play and geek the system.

Try making a custom server, more people are likely to help find bugs.

lukeadom

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 29, 2016
cheers sorry for being noobie at this but if anyone wants to get involved with this idea I would be more then happy to have you join in. Didn't come on here to **** people off just want to make a server for people to join and have fun on.

Like I said just here to put something back into the community.

Server is up 24/7 all the time never down on a 12core connection. Very stable network

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Which database are you using? The one i released with minor changes? If you are.. please note they are not ready for a server releáse.

lukeadom

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 29, 2016
Using thee database that comes with crystal mir server files lol please send me files for a better frigging database the exp and leveling up is way too fast. Also how I stop people from spawning with a gm teleport scroll server is set to false on testmode

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Using thee database that comes with crystal mir server files lol please send me files for a better frigging database the exp and leveling up is way too fast. Also how I stop people from spawning with a gm teleport scroll server is set to false on testmode

you should probably look in the crystal help section, all your questions will have been answered.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
How about you learn about the server files instead of putting one straight online prior to knowing how it works? Far is correct this has been answered, also the EXP is all set to 100, change them to suit your server

d1craig

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
did anyone else think of that stupid french guy and lolo ferarri when they read this?

lukeadom

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 29, 2016
Hey guys yeh we are taking input on board and re doing the auto ftp on the exe so no long 5gb client download etc

---------- Post Merged at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:45 PM ----------

ME :D

mousey

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 14, 2011
my server thread has had 1 reply in 2 weeks what did I do wrong this guys got a few comments and hasn't even changed the exp file >.<

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
my server thread has had 1 reply in 2 weeks what did I do wrong this guys got a few comments and hasn't even changed the exp file >.<

It's LOMCN.. Where there's loads of hate to go around.