BraveFree LegendOfMir(Heroes)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

rana

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 16, 2013
Last edited:

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
rana. If your going to Advertise another server on this forum.

1. Post in the correct section.
2. Write a proper Server Advertisement no'one is going to check your Face Book
3. Stop Posting in Advertisement section for 30 minuet testing.

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
servers shite tbh. logged in for a few hours. got lvl 35. 35 kit isnt even fully in, a few caves work. like 1 npc actually does something and all the bosses that are apparently for lvl 35 1 hit me.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
servers shite tbh. logged in for a few hours. got lvl 35. 35 kit isnt even fully in, a few caves work. like 1 npc actually does something and all the bosses that are apparently for lvl 35 1 hit me.

Talking about **** servers...The irony...

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury

You sir, are not worthy of running a server at your age.

Tetzoah

Known Cheater
Loyal Member
Dec 6, 2015
your server is ****, quit ur server

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Is he that Renegade retard (Rethorax or something) that was saying every single server is shite then he created a server where people outleveled his content in 2hours?

Tetzoah

Known Cheater
Loyal Member
Dec 6, 2015
Is he that Renegade retard (Rethorax or something) that was saying every single server is shite then he created a server where people outleveled his content in 2hours?
Aye a corrupt gm for banning me for when someone gave me their account and apprently i robbed him lmao

stenioszka

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2009
not worth it to play it corruption of GM to the maximum give your guys Items them to do whatever you anything because immediately frightening ban haha:D

rana

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 16, 2013
stop **** please who wanna play server welcome if you wont play it dont post and Mark your words to yourself and im 22 year

---------- Post Merged at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:37 AM ----------

https://www.*************/?ref=tn_tnmn

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
I can't believe Mods / Admins, just keep letting this dude advertise, do your jobs lol. ****** / Sacred / Mir revenege 3 servers all banned from this forum all actually semi decent aswell. Yet ****'s like this are allowed to advertised.

I understand lapta and daydie etc did wrong but these upcoming servers post are making me not even want to visit lomcn any more. Let's face it once 5h is up and live this forum's going to be closed to dead with you making chronicles have they're own forum.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
I can't believe Mods / Admins, just keep letting this dude advertise, do your jobs lol. ****** / Sacred / Mir revenege 3 servers all banned from this forum all actually semi decent aswell. Yet ****'s like this are allowed to advertised.

I understand lapta and daydie etc did wrong but these upcoming servers post are making me not even want to visit lomcn any more. Let's face it once 5h is up and live this forum's going to be closed to dead with you making chronicles have they're own forum.

If seeing this advert really offends you that much to not want to come to lomcn, then just don't open the thread. I don't boycott McDonald's because they sell salads, i just don't buy the salad.

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
If this **** continues I'll just make a 1 min advert and d/l some files and host a server with 0 changes, and sell **** in GS just to make a quick buck.
k ?